Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Friday Drama 9/7/18

2 posters

Go down

wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 9/7/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Snake
For those inquiring minds, yes I have my phone back and to those few who might have any interest in the RV it appears matters related to that are moving ahead in a positive order and relative info should be forthcoming overnight, will advise as I receive

As most frequent participants will recognize I have not been a frequent participant within this room, and yet all of a sudden here I am posting again

Well like all of us know we are and have been provided info indicating when this event will occur none of which has proven accurate to date

Well I do have some well connected individuals who like everyone else have been provided what they thought was positive info that they have shared with me

Well the room I went to when this room was temporarily closed has decided it best that I not post what I am privledge to so my choice is to just keep what I learn to myself or look for a venue that might possible wish to at least see what I am being provided

So the choice is now yours shall I share or just go to hell?

Merlyn
Please continue to share!

Merlyn
Snake, you are the only one I pay any attention to, also knowing your info is very liquid. Thanks for your info

Cubsfan
Share and thank you for everything that you have and are doing for us. We really appreciate it.

Snake
One of my major thrusts is and has been to share with those who may not have had the experiences with bankers and money management some ideas which might give an insite into what and where suddenly monied people would need to begin their new journey

Many of you may be participants in both rooms so enough about me and my reasons I will bring forth what information I have been provided as well as what is anticipated to occur over the next few days

Snake
I say this and will delay until AdminBill or SUNNIDAZ says halt

Snake
Please know the ride is almost over and will wait on the okay to continue God Bless

weneedit
The only thing I can contribute is my buddy from Basara, he is one that is waiting for his oil revanue shares. Still not happening there that is why there is kaos and burning of buildings there.

adminbill
Let me speculate for a few minutes this morning while basing my speculation on guru speak, rumors and information of the past few weeks.

Let's begin with the assumption that the initial push will begin with the financial giants in Far East and move westward through Europe and continue west at a snail's pace. Should this be the case account liquidity (actual usable cash) in accounts will not be available to the large currency and bond holders participating during this period of continued early SKR appointments.

Those completing SKR early appointments will do so to reduce the manpower required, and clear the way for Groups and the public while insuring the system is fully operational IMO.

How long will all this take? A few weeks probably when this is set in motion. Yes, I may be completely full of hot air but at least it fits what I have been hearing when I put all of the pieces together. Your input is always appreciated so please let us all know what you think

Snake
Your info pretty much matches what I am hearing as well Admin

Sunnysplace
GOOD FRIDAY AM EVERYONE....ANOTHER WEEKEND IS UPON US....COULD THIS WEEKEND BE THE BEST ONE FOR US????? WE WILL SEE.

MEANWHILE, DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP...WE ARE ALMOST THERE. STAY SAFE AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wsomn - WSOMN Friday Drama  9/7/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/7/18

Post by MidnightRider Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:07 am

SS, I didn't think there was enough people left over there to have any drama..   LOL

Well, except maybe a few overzealous mods who like to flex their muscles out of boredom because from what I see, there is nobody there to moderate except AB and he certainly could be chastised for bringing in outright garbage and more than likely things he dreamed up.. 

Thanks for bringing that in though, was actually funny to me.  Snake had something to say and couldn't round up a big enough audience......he's sort of like chattels from another site that likes to hear himself type.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum