Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps

Go down

The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps Empty The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:57 pm

The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps

The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps Kerkuk

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The governor of Kirkuk, the agency Rakan Said Jubouri on Thursday, the disbursement of the federal budget of Kirkuk for the year 2018.

Jubouri said in a statement to the twilight News that the budget was disbursed by 100% and the value of more than 71 billion dinars, indicating that 50 to 60% of the budget will be disbursed as receivables to contractors to pledge to complete their projects for the year 2014 stalled and improve the reality of services.

He pointed out that "the Governor of the Central Bank promised to work on the disbursement of 15 billion dinars as receivables to the FAO, in order to be able to complete the water project of Kirkuk united, because the water projects are a priority in implementation, and Kirkuk needs to solve the problem of daily shift in processing and is one of the important projects And a capacity of 12 thousand cubic meters per hour. "

He explained that "the Kirkuk administration is continuing to implement the international airport project, but the delay of the opening came after the approval of the Ministry of Defense, and will be resolved soon and we will proceed with the project of operating Kirkuk International Airport and there is a technical committee will visit Kirkuk soon."

"Kirkuk airport will provide 3,000 direct and indirect jobs, but there are no job grades at the airport, as the Ministry of Transport told us," he said.

He denied that "any action or prosecution or targeting of journalists in Kirkuk," noting that "the action is taken against state officials who promote and spread lies and fabrications and incitement and is in accordance with the law dealing with state employees."

As for the return of the displaced, Jabouri said that "today the opening of Rashad and the return of families of families," denying "the existence of a political side hindering the return of displaced."

"We are witnessing the restoration of services and we have implemented 300 projects in liberated areas and work is under way to clean up the province of Hawija, but there is a weakness in electricity as the other cities in the province," he said, adding that "there is a decision Replacing the security forces in the city of Kirkuk, but has been canceled now. "

He pointed out that "the administration in cooperation with the federal police and the Immigration Department is continuing to return displaced people to their liberated areas, but what we have today is about three thousand families in the camps and we have no statistics for the displaced in the city of Kirkuk."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b30dba84-5832-40c4-85e4-0da7e15495c6

The disbursement of Kirkuk's budget for 2018 and three thousand families living in the camps 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum