Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14%

Go down

After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% Empty After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14%

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:06 pm

After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14%

After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% Image

01-09-2018 08:44 PM

The Euphrates -

According to figures published in the Official Gazette in Turkey, electricity services will raise prices by 14% for industrial use and 9% for domestic use as of September 1st, Reuters reported.

The price increase will exacerbate inflation, which has already hit the double digits, highlighting other dimensions of the ongoing Turkish currency crisis.

The Turkish lira has fallen about 42 percent this year, hurting energy companies. Turkey relies almost entirely on imports to meet its energy needs.

Turkey has lowered the level of the levy on bank deposits in local currency, which is more than one year in excess of zero, while raising the level of the tax on foreign currency deposits with a maturity of one year.

According to the Official Gazette, # the one-year holding tax on deposits has been reduced to 3% from 12% and the 6-month deposit tax has been reduced to 5% from 15%.

The tax on foreign-currency deposits, which are up to one year, has been raised to 16 percent instead of 15 percent. The newspaper said the change would be valid for three months.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60307

After the collapse of the lira .. Turkey raises electricity prices 14% 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum