Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme

Go down

United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme Empty United Nations' Local Agenda 21 (LA-21) & Communitarian Development Programme

Post by godsfool713 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:42 pm

http://nord.twu.net/acl/research/agenda21.html#welcome

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

by Niki Raapana, revised August 21, 2006

Table of Contents

Welcome to the supranational system
For visitors coming from outside the U.S.
1. How U.N. Agenda 21 is directly tied to the U.S.
2. How non-U.N. afilliated American researchers see Local Agenda 21
3. How the U.N. Agenda 21 ties to the War on Terror
4. How U.N. Agenda 21 blends communism
5. Imperial Great Britains' influence on Agenda 21
6. How Agenda 21 incorporates global Community Policing
7. How Agenda 21 ties to data gathering
8. Here's a sampling of "spontaneous" local sustainable development movements around the world
9. Here's how U.N. Agenda 21 promotes elitist eco-tourism
10. Here's how Agenda 21 ties to the Peace Movement
11. Here's how Local Agenda 21 ties to our health
12. Here's some holistic organizations that work for U.N. Local Agenda 21 objectives, but pretend they work for the "planet"
13. Here's how Agenda 21 ties to feminism
Recent Updates/Additions

Welcome to the supranational system

"The world needs a new global architecture, additional layers of governance, to deal with issues that neither nations nor traditional forms of intergovernmental organizations can cope with." ("Europe, A Beautiful Idea" by Amitai Etzioni, September 2004 conference at the Hague)

The communitarian plan for reinventing a global government was adopted by the UN in 1992 at the Earth Summit. There were no public votes cast for or against it in any of the affected "free" nations. Average citizens were not consulted. In most free and democratic countries, the nation's taxpayers (who pay for it) were never even told about it. The major media outlets were mostly silent while for thirteen years, the UN's LA-21 laws have been imposed on all 166 member nations.

There were no big discussions of its purpose or ultimate consequences. It just slid into law. It's really pretty amazing. No major editorials, no explanation of how it would be imposed, it was barely announced by the national governments who endorsed it. Only a few enlightened locals understand LA-21 requires a total reorganization of government systems. It eliminates individual rights in the free countries. National systems of political economy are subserviant to LA-21 laws.

The plans are generally thought of as a "good thing." So few people bother to read their new vision for community, even if they know there's a plan. Why should they? It's presented by experts, and none of us common folks are experts, are we? Besides, really nice people promote it as a just, scientific, holistic, grass-roots, non-threatening way of cleaning up the world and making it a friendlier place. The barriers are outdated national governments and the millions of selfish people who cling to the idea of local rule. The entire world must be merged into a communitarian system. Because so many resist, it's best if only a few know about it until the integration process is complete.

"One must act 'as if' in Europe: as if one wanted only very few things, in order to obtain a great deal. As if nations were to remain sovereign, in order to convince them to surrender their sovereignty. The Commission in Brussels, for example, must act as if it were a technical organism, in order to operate like a government ... and so on, camouflaging and toning down. The sovereignty lost at national level does not pass to any new subject. It is entrusted to a faceless entity: NATO, the UN and eventually the EU. The Union is the vanguard of this changing world:it indicates a future of Princes without sovereignty. The new entity is faceless and those who are in command can neither be pinned down nor elected ... That is the way Europe was made too: by creating communitarian organisms without giving the organisms presided over by national governments the impression that they were being subjected to a higher power. That is how the Court of Justice as a supra-national organ was born. It was a sort of unseen atom bomb, which Schuman and Monnet slipped into the negotiations on the Coal and Steel Community. That was what the 'CSC' itself was: a random mixture of national egotisms which became communitarian. I don't think it is a good idea to replace this slow and effective method - which keeps national States free from anxiety while they are being stripped of power - with great institutional leaps - Therefore I prefer to go slowly, to crumble pieces of sovereignty up litle by little, avoiding brusque transitions from national to federal power. That is the way I think we will have to build Europe's common policies..." - Italian Prime Minister Giuliano Amato, later Vice-President of the EU Constitutional Convention, interview with Barbara Spinelli, La Stampa, 13 July 2000. Posted in a great list of quotes compiled by Free Europe.org.

UN Local Agenda 21 is the foundation for the international sustainable development movement, a "great institutional leap."

The official purpose for sustainable development was defined by the United Nations. Today this is the exact same definition used by all U.S. government agencies.

These are their primary official sites:
United Nation's Local Agenda 21 homepage
The History of the U.N.
U.N. Facts.
Agenda 21: Number of formally committed municipalities from Earthtrends in 2001.

Be sure to visit: International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI). "ICLEI's mission is to build and serve a worldwide movement of local governments to achieve tangible improvements in global environmental and sustainable development conditions through cumulative local actions."
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum