Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts

Go down

Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts Empty Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:37 pm

Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts

Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts 9734

Saad al-Hadithi

30/08/2018

Economy News Baghdad

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq plans to deliver 22,000 megawatts of electricity in four years, government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said on Thursday.

Al-Hadithi said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the government is seeking to promote the reality of the electricity sector in Iraq, as an understanding was reached with the German company" Siemens "to develop a road map on solving the problem of electricity in Iraq, starting from generation through transmission lines, To distribution networks and to the processing service for citizens. "

He added that "the joint map between the Iraqi government and Siemens will lead to overcome all the problems experienced by the electricity sector in Iraq, because the company has extensive experience in this area through its global projects giant."

He pointed out that "the time of the contract will be determined on the map to be developed by the company, and was not determined the amounts that will cost this contract and only took theoretical steps."

He stressed that "the government was able to raise the production of electric power during the past four years to 16 thousand megawatts, after it was 11 thousand megawatts, an annual rate of about 1250 megawatts.

"During a previous visit to Germany, we met with Siemens executives, who presented a roadmap and an integrated program to repair electricity in Iraq to save energy 24 hours a day," Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said at his weekly press conference last Tuesday. .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13453

Al-Hadithi to "Economy News": We expect within four years the arrival of electricity to 22 thousand megawatts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum