Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…"

4 posters

Go down

Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" Empty Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Breitling  

We alway get this question, “One day it’s going to revalue in Iraq and all these Iraqis are going to be instant millionaires…” Its’ doesn’t work that waywhat happens is that you and I used the US dollar to purchase the currency…at a tenth of a penny.  The Iraqi’s were given that currency.  So the market inside Iraq reflects that tenth of a penny.  In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…it’s based on an economy based on a tenth of a penny.  What do you thinks going to happen when the value of the Iraqi dinar goes up to a buck?

...Do you think the coke and the candy bar are gong to stay at a tenth of a penny?  Yeah, then they would be millionaires inside of Iraq.  But it’s not.  The coke and the candy bar are now going to be worth a US dollar.  So they don’t gain like you and I gain.  We bet with the US dollar and they did not…Price of real estate, prices of goods and services, the labor force, everything will follow the value.  For some reason people confuse that.  You and I bought at a tenth of a penny out of a US dollar.  So that is where we get our gains...

8/28/18

Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" Empty Re: Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…"

Post by Sam I Am Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 am

That's idiotic, even for Breitling.  Nobody in Iraq is buying a candy bar for 1/10 of a penny.  If they could do that they would buy them in bulk and ship them to another country and get rich.  The coke and candy bar are worth $1 already, and it takes 1190 dinar to buy them.  After they redenominate (remove the three zeros) they will be able to buy them for 1.19 of the new dinar.  What a blithering moron.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" Empty Re: Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…"

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:13 am

I think he's half past blithering ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" 2805820865  Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" 2805820865  Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" 2805820865  Breitling: "In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:19 am

An Rved dinar is an RVed dinar....whether it is purchased or in their pocket.  They would still be able to exchange it for the so called, RVed, dinar to dollar amount, and be rich if they were to exchang it for USD. They would be RICH by the same standard dinarians would supposedly be if there was an RV. GEESH, where do these people come up with this? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum