Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18

Go down

"Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18 Empty "Reset Stage" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 8/26/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Jester’s Place

Sat. Night 8-25-18: [JESTER] SO... FOR YOUR HOMEWORK... FOR TOMORROW LET ME KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRY CURRENCIES HAVE BEEN DEVALUED IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS... YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOK FOR IT... REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT EVERYTHING WOULD ADJUST?

Sun. Night 8-26-18: [JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE....

[vote4rv] hey jester saw the homework assignment. I looked at all the currencies on Forex vs US and couldn't find any that showed signs of GCR. In fact most are up a few pips over a trend of lows in March.

[Pollyp] Jester Venezuela and Turkey are down

[truth] from what I read, Jordanian Dinar, Euro, Venezuelan Bolivar and New Zealand Dollar is having activity in revaluaing.

[tmorrow1953] Saw Venezuela, turkey, and China...I expect there are many more

[GATEXVET] I could be wrong but saw, China, Argentina, Venezuela, India, Pakistan, Iran, Haiti. Still looking is this right for homework assignment?

[truth] article said Iraqi Dinar and Dong would be revaluing against each other, soon

[truth] I simply went on internet and asked about currency revals, that came up.

[GATEXVET] Well like I said I could be wrong

[MarySunshine] JESTER I checked forex and marketwatch.... searched some other places sorta exploring, but not sure where to look for the information.

[GATEXVET] Ok here is a thought would it be out in the open or under the radar what is going on with currency revaluation?

[truth] GATEXVET good question. We are all looking for discussion points, imho, we don't have to know all the answers.

[goodtimes] Jester i was trying to figure it out , i looked at a currency exchange place looking at currency history charts and also on imf page looking at currencies to sdr etc, However i did not see any big swings that i was expecting to see. I have read where a few like the ones a peeps mentioned above went up or down in the past few weeks. So where did i go wrong thinking i would see it at 1 or both of the places i checked??

[GATEXVET] Let's put, S.Korea, Japan, possibly Russia on list. ?

[GATEXVET] The last few thinking of all Trumps visits to other countries last few months. But I don't believe United Kingdom is yet or UN.

[JESTER] THE ONES WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARE TURKEY... WHICH WE SAID BEFORE... SOUTH AFRICA... VENEZUELA... AND SOME OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS...

[truth] JESTER thanks.

[goodtimes] JESTER thank you

[Mari] Jester, I think turkey is down 30% because of trump. They are not releasing the pastor so he is taking measures

GATEXVET] Jester: Does this look right? https://fxssi.com/top-10-of-the-weakest-world-currencies-in-current-year

[JESTER] THOSE ARE NOT THE ONES WE WERE TOLD TO WATCH....

[JESTER] I THINK IT IS MORE LIKELY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR CURRENCIES WITH NO GOOD ASSET BACKING....

[JESTER] NO WAY TO BACK THEM UP...

[JESTER] POOR COUNTRIES WITH NO ASSETS...

[JESTER] THE THINKING IS THEY WILL NOT FARE WELL ON THE RESET STAGE... SO SEEING THEM DEVALUE NOW IS PART OF THE PLAN... SOMETHING TO SEE FOR REAL..... SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR....

[diditrvyeet] JESTER makes sense,. is Argentina in that category too

[JESTER] diditrvyeet I DON'T THINK SO... AFTER ALL THEY SET THE WORLD RECORD FOR THE MOST PEOPLE FLOATING WHILE HOLDING HANDS... HAHAHAHAH

[diditrvyeet] JESTER ha is right

JESTER] SERIOUSLY THOUGH... THEY WERE NOT ON THE MENTIONED LIST....

[JESTER] PLUS IT IS EASIER TO FLOAT IN ARGENTINE... THAT LAKE HAS TEN TIMES MORE SALT THAN THE OCEAN....

[diditrvyeet] JESTER since it is unknown how much gold the US has, will our oil reserves figure into asset based?

[JESTER] diditrvyeet SURE THEY WILL... BUT IT IS NOT LOOKING TOO GOOD SINCE WE PROBABLY DO NOT HAVE THE GOLD TO COVER IT... I POSTED AN ARTICLE A LITTLE WHILE BACK ABOUT THIS...

[PATIENCE] I'LL GET IT

[JESTER] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP IT STRAIGHT AND NARROW... WE WILL SEE YOU TUESDAY... HOPE TO HAVE SOME MORE INFO.. BEEN TALKING TO WOLF AND Z (MarkZ) ... SO WE WILL SEE....

[JESTER] EVERYTHING POINTS TO CLOSER THAN LATER...

[MarySunshine] JESTER We appreciate you and the Wolf and Z...

***THE ROOM RAN OUT OF TIME BEFORE I COULD VERIFY WHICH ARTICLE JESTER WANTED RE POSTED. THERE WERE SEVERAL ..THESE WILL GET YOU STARTED AND I WILL REPOST AGAIN TUESDAY.
PATIENCE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum