Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
new currency holder, now what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

new currency holder, now what

4 posters

Go down

new currency holder, now what Empty new currency holder, now what

Post by yelowsnw22 Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:31 pm

So I was advised to purchase some Dong. Now what?
I was told to register on dinarrecaps.......i see those news letters but have no clue what any of it means. I just see people saying "we're close"....."its happening now".....I guess lets start with what am i looking for & what do i pay attention to?

yelowsnw22

Back to top Go down

new currency holder, now what Empty Re: new currency holder, now what

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:42 pm

yelowsnw22 wrote:So I was advised to purchase some Dong. Now what?

What did the people advise you to purchase it for?

I was told to register on dinarrecaps.......i see those news letters but have no clue what any of it means.

They are news articles and...well...lies from the Gurus that are predicting some event to happen, but can't back up their statements.

I just see people saying "we're close"....."its happening now".....

They have been saying that for the last 10 years, yet they offer nothing to support those claims.

I guess lets start with what am i looking for

That's a good start!

& what do i pay attention to?

There are lots of articles and comments here that aren't censored, as they are on the other sites.

First, start with what your looking for. Nothing will make any sense until you do.

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

jump ayestu

new currency holder, now what 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by yelowsnw22 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 pm

I was told it would revalue and be worth several million when that happened. I just want to know what to follow and pay attention to so that I know when to exchange this currency. Google says one rate meanwhile my bank says another.

yelowsnw22

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:56 pm

yelowsnw22 wrote:I was told it would revalue and be worth several million when that happened.

Did or does that make any sense to you that making a small purchase would be worth millions? Did the folks that advised you tell you how that is supposed to happen?

I just want to know what to follow and pay attention to so that I know when to exchange this currency. Google says one rate meanwhile my bank says another.

Google will usually give you the rate that's posted on the exchanges. Your bank will post/give you the rate they offer. It usually includes the fees they charge.

Here's what the FBI says about it:

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

There are other states that warn consumers the same thing...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by yelowsnw22 Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:56 pm

So the possibility of currency revaluing isn’t far fetched. The person that told me about wasn’t part of one of those scam groups. I actually consider him more of a conspiracy theorist. Dunno if that makes me sound dumb. He just told me to look in to it and do my own research. There were several currencies he named, i chose the Dong based on current value and all the buzz between it and the dinar.
If I’m not mistaken this has happened before, correct?

yelowsnw22

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:17 pm

yelowsnw22 wrote:So the possibility of currency revaluing isn’t far fetched. The person that told me about wasn’t part of one of those scam groups. I actually consider him more of a conspiracy theorist. Dunno if that makes me sound dumb. He just told me to look in to it and do my own research. There were several currencies he named, i chose the Dong based on current value and all the buzz between it and the dinar.
If I’m not mistaken this has happened before, correct?

Currencies revalue everyday, but the revalue your talking about is a little far fetched.

Here's the history on the VND:

new currency holder, now what Usd-vn10
https://tradingeconomics.com/vietnam/currency

Here's the history on the IQD:

new currency holder, now what Usd-iq10

https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/currency

The Central Bank of Vietnam website is not available to me at this time, so Wiki will have to do:

new currency holder, now what Wiki-v10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_%C4%91%E1%BB%93ng

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 am

I have had mine 15 years. The song will never be worth more than 3 cents on the dollar
I say 7 more years and maybe you will see 2 cents. The guroos are full of crap so your own research.

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:32 pm

since you were advised to buy useless grap I have a real money maker. I have beautiful ocean front land with not only your own beech but it has tropical plants and animals and the best part I can make you a deal you cannot refuse. so lets talk yellow you fit right in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum