Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc

Go down

A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc Empty A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 am

A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc

A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc Image

22-08-2018 04:14 PM

The Euphrates -

Political parties in Iraq have entered a race against time, and moves in several directions, some of them contradictory, to accelerate the announcement of the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc, which is entitled to form a new Iraqi government.

The Federal Court had ratified the election results on August 19. In accordance with constitutional deadlines, the President of the Republic shall call upon the elected Parliament to convene the first session of the new House of Representatives within 15 days of the declaration of ratification of the results.

The alliance of 'save the homeland', which includes the block 'Saron' backed by the Sadrists leading the results of the elections, and the bloc 'victory' led by current Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and 'stream of wisdom' led by Ammar al-Hakim and the 'national' bloc led by Vice President Eyad Allawi and the bloc 'Saleh Mutlaq', for only 30 seats to officially announce the largest parliamentary bloc with 164 seats, which will go on forming a government reform, according to the description of the participants in this alliance.

The other political front, led by Nuri al-Maliki and has so far about 77 seats in the presidential, the total seats of the 'state of law' and 'Alliance Fath' led by Hadi al-Ameri, leader of the Badr militia.

For their part, the 'Kurdish blocs', which has about 45 seats in the presidential, and 'national hub' Which represents the Sunni blocs and has about 50 seats, have not yet defined their destination in alliances.

Three options for forming a government

In this context, the leader of the 'stream of national wisdom' Ammar al-Hakim three options for the future of the political process in Iraq, through a speech addressed to his followers on the occasion of Eid al-Adha.

Al-Hakim pointed out that the first option is the option of a 'national majority coalition' which participates in all parties (in the absence of opposition), noting that in such a case one of the forces takes responsibility for services and fighting corruption. This government and its evaluation, and that within the 'space of interest and national responsibility', as described.

The second option to withdraw the wise is to 'form a partnership government in the national space without returning to the sectarian and national spaces,' explaining that this requires 'breaking the rules of the old lines'. Hakim pointed out that the selection of senior positions within the framework of 'national equation'

Hakim's third proposal is that he will not participate in the next government and move to the ranks of the 'constructive opposition' if the first and second options are not met.

On the other hand, observers expect the occurrence of variables and splits in the political scene in Iraq, especially after the intervention of regional parties such as Iran and Qatar to pressure to form a government that meets their wishes, and through the fragmentation of lists that entered the election uniform.

"The blurring of the political process may increase the burden and challenges of the next government, including the completion of the purge of cells of the Dahesh organization, which reorganizes itself using current conditions, in addition to fighting corruption, providing services to citizens and providing jobs," said political analyst Laith al-Janabi.

Al-Janabi added that 'the ongoing negotiations between the blocs revealed the truth of the faces that were hidden behind false masks and slogans and paid'.

Al-Janabi explained that 'Qatar is exerting influence and pressure on the' Islamic Party 'led by Salim al-Jubouri, outgoing Speaker of the House of Representatives, and Osama Najafi leader of the coalition' united 'and the former House Speaker, because of their alliance with the front led by Moqtada al-Sadr.

Al-Janabi added that "the political movement between the blocks did not crystallize to the stage of alliances so far, and cooking on a low fire, which requires new constants distant quotas, and is not as easy as it was previously with the presence of popular demonstrations continue to focus on the development of a realistic government program.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60004

A race against time to form the largest parliamentary bloc 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum