Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents

Go down

Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents Empty Do not let Iraq suffer a holocaust to satisfy Iran agents

Post by GirlBye Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:43 am

NOT long after Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abadi concluded his statement on his country’s “commitment to US sanctions on Iran in the interest of Iraqis,” the Iranian front went up in flames with negative attitude towards Baghdad. It looks like Tehran raised the slogan, ‘restoring everything to the way they were in 2013,’ when it commanded Nour Al-Maliki to open the doors for DAESH to invade about a third of Iraqi territories and then declare the so-called Islamic State. It seems the Iraqis’ loyalty to Iran is evaporating.

A week after that wave, it seems the Iraqi prime minister succumbed to pressure from militias. He said his statement was “misunderstood” and that “Iraq will not use dollars in transactions with Iran,” meaning he reversed his earlier position within a short span of time. He added he is in favor of whatever serves the “interest of Iraqi people.” Apparently, the people’s interest is weaker than media distraction. It was a clear renunciation of US support for the Iraqi government since 2003.

Al-Abadi is forgetting that his authority over Iraq will not see the light of day, and he would not have come back from exile were it not for the United States which led the operation to liberate Iraq from Saddam Hussein. Conquering the Iranian toy — the so-called DAESH — would not have been possible if the US Army and international coalition did not carry out the basic task. The cause of the current political crisis is Tehran whose political affiliates suffered massive defeat in the last elections as the majority chose Arab strength as an alternative to the Iranian masquerade.

These facts should not be missed by decision makers who are aware that there is no way for them to oppose the United States at a time they do not possess even a tenth of the power of the European Union. The union followed the sanctions so that their companies will not lose the US market, instead of holding on to the limited Iranian market. They are fully aware that they do not have the volume of the Russian economy. Despite Russia’s strength, it could not stand against the US.

Read more at:http://www.arabtimesonline.com/news/do-not-let-iraq-suffer-a-holocaust-to-satisfy-iran-agents/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum