Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country

Go down

China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country Empty China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:00 pm

China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country

China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country 9348

Foreign Ministry

11/08/2018

Economy News Baghdad

China's relations with Iran in the field of trade and energy do not harm the interests of any other country, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said.

This came after US President Donald Trump said that companies dealing with Iran would be banned from the United States, according to Reuters.

China has already defended its trade relations with Iran as open and transparent as US sanctions against Iran come into force despite appeals from Washington's allies.

In a statement issued late on Friday, the Chinese Foreign Ministry stressed its opposition to unilateral sanctions and "the imposition by local courts of its jurisdiction over foreigners."

"There has been clear, transparent and long-standing cooperation between China and Iran in the areas of business, trade and energy that is logical, fair and legal," she said.

"This does not violate UN Security Council resolutions or international commitments that China has promised to abide by and does not harm the interests of any other country and must be respected and protected," she said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13218

China says its trade relations with Iran do not harm any other country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum