Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc

Go down

Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc Empty Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:50 am

Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc

Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc NB-244297-636695828642231047

Saturday 11 August

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki said on Saturday that there is a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc, as called for winning candidates from the coalition in the elections to communicate with the masses and make proposals laws that support the need for services.

"The head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, chaired today, a meeting of members of the coalition and the candidates winning in the legislative elections," he said, adding that "during the meeting was discussed the latest political and security situation, And the results of the elections, especially after the completion of the process of counting and sorting by hand. "

He said al - Maliki, according to the statement, " the importance of concerted efforts to reach a national program of work is able to shoulder the burdens stage, and to respond to the challenges that face the country , " he said, adding "there is a serious understanding with many of the national forces in order to crystallize the positions in preparation for the transition to the steps The other constitutional related to the formation of the largest bloc within the national space, which includes all national forces, and the first meeting to nominate the three presidencies. "

Maliki called on the participants to "work hard and adhere to the national constants and communicate with the masses and provide bills that support the needs of Iraqis for services," stressing that " Iraq and its people deserve to work and sacrifice for progress and prosperity."

The Electoral Commission announced on Saturday (May 12, 2018) the "success" of the voting process that took place in Iraq with a participation rate of 44.52, in the first elections in the country after the victory on the organization "Daash" and the fourth election since the fall of the former regime.

LINK

Maliki confirms the existence of a "serious understanding" with a lot of political forces to form the largest bloc 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum