Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington

Go down

Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington Empty Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington

Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington Image

10-08-2018 10:08 PM

The Euphrates -

Pakistan on Friday said it would continue its trade ties with Iran despite US sanctions on Tehran and its threats to countries that continue to trade with them. Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday called on Washington for more trusting ties after the United States suspended aid and military support to Pakistan. .

Analysts say Pakistan is trying to use the Iranian paper to normalize deteriorating relations with Washington and urge it to review its decisions on military and logistical support, especially with a strong desire of US President Donald Trump to push forward sanctions on Tehran.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Faisal said that his country, as a sovereign country, is the decision maker in terms of its official economic and trade activities.

Faisal noted that Pakistan and Iran are cooperating on regional issues, particularly finding a solution to the instability in Afghanistan.

Imran Khan, leader of the Al-I'naf movement, which won the parliamentary elections two weeks ago, has labeled Iran among its "traditional partners" and vowed to develop relations with it.

The first package of US sanctions on Iran began last Tuesday to intensify pressure after the US president announced his withdrawal from a nuclear deal with Tehran in 2015.

The first package of sanctions targeted the Iranian banking system, including the purchase of the government Iranian dollar, gold trading and government bond sales.

Trump said the sanctions imposed on Iran were the worst, and Washington would impose a second round of sanctions on Tehran next November, mainly aimed at the energy sector.

The impact of the second package of sanctions, which will come into effect on Nov. 5 and target the oil sector, which is vital for Iran, is expected to be the heaviest even if major importers of Iranian crude such as China, India and Turkey refuse to cut their purchases substantially.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=59664

Pakistan employs sanctions on Iran to normalize relations with Washington 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum