Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18

+2
Kevind53
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 Empty "Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:40 pm

I read the daily blogs and ask myself, why are we still here? If a normal, sane, person reads these blogs the only assumption they could come up with is that everything is done, yet here we are, still here. The all mighty grandfathers reached a consensus, the Zimbabwe elections are done and the results announced, Trump has signed off, the Dinar is international... I could go on about Bruce and Zap and others how they are saying its here, but not calling it because they don't want to cause a stir. Bruce was supposedly told not to do any intel on his call because we were so close, really? We have not heard that before. We hear about "sealed" indictments, we hear about terrible abuses done to children by the Pope and others (with no evidence revealed) yet this keeps going on and nothing is done about it?? Really? We hear the cabal is defeated supposedly yet we let them rear their ugly head every time. Why do we give them a second, third, fourth, 4500th chance to change? They won't. There will always be an evil factor that has nothing better to do than think about ways to end round the system and steal what is yours. God allows evil in this world for a reason and for us to think we are going to eliminate it before releasing the RV because we want everything to be perfect is pretty arrogant.

After being in this for over 7 years, not as much as some but a lot longer than many, I just ask, "why are we still here". When are we going to see some performance on the promises we have been given. I know, I know, patience is a virtue. Thats a nice little saying that doesn't hold any water any more for me or my deceased wife who just couldn't wait any longer. I just want to see this done. We all have been patient. They cannot throw that back into our faces. Most of us still want to do good by our families and communities. We have been educated by the best on this site. How about the alliance do what they have been saying they will do and for the love of God and everything good in this world, release this so we can get on about our business!!

Midwestman

"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 Empty Re: "Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Midwestern man,

I laugh every time I read your post cause it's true!!!

I have, and a lot have been told Iraq has nothing to do with the RV in the United States however, what's up with WWG1WGA?? Now Zimbabwe is finished and they too are kicking the can of excuses like Iraq. What's next to come in......Vietnam and the farmers need to sign a farmers bill of rights and a new constitution and we need another election??

Let's get serious for a moment......Our President has had an ASSASSINATION attempt on his life and they (according to Q) KNOW EXACTLY who attempted to do this. The woman who wanted a hug, the fake man that drove from another state, and John Brennan. THAT'S RIGHT JOHN BRENNAN.......I'm sure we all realize that he is out having a cold brew next door to paddy's pub (I'm sure not welcome there) with his buddies [no name and RR]. That's right NO ARRESTS!!!! How about those apples!!!

Everybody keeps saying we're at the doorstep and it's at any moment. Which doorstep? The door to our car which we need to drive from Key West to Alaska? Another term......"Any Moment".....which moment? The moment we reach a population of 500 million?? Q said "April Showers, May flowers".....WHICH YEAR?? Here's my most recent favorite...."Something big is about to drop"....Could that be an Elephant terd??

I know, I know.....It's all exciting and I can assure you I have been following Q heavily since the beginning of November and sure he has given us great information and he works with the Presidential team but NOTHING truly significant has happened. HERE WE GO WITH THE "LOOK AT ALL THE RESIGNATIONS AND THOSE NOT RETURNING TO OFFICE". HERE IS MY QUESTION THAT NOBODY HAS ADDRESSED.....WHO ARE THE PEOPLE REPLACING THESE PEOPLE WHO RESIGNED??? JUST ANOTHER CABAL MEMBER WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT???

LET'S LOOK AT WHAT Q TOLD US ABOUT CENSORSHIP COMIING AND HOW ALEX JONES HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN AND MANY OTHERS. Q TEAM KNEW IT WAS COMING WHICH MEANS DONALD TRUMP KNEW AS WELL. ASK YOURSELF.......WHY NOT SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO STOP IT IN IT'S TRACKS???? HMMMMM

Sorry, but I'm seeing one big Hollywood Production and getting told to "Trust the Plan" and "be patient". It's like giving a starving kid in Africa some food.....standing there dying and you keep telling the kid to be patient, the tomatoes are growing, quit being greedy you selfish little brat. I mean.....didn't these criminals steal the money in the first place?? Just like Erin Scott said: "Activate all the veterans and we could clean this up in a week or two". Maybe we're waiting on some major event that no human has control over and the can kicking is because of this theory. Either way, since us pheasants aren't allowed to help cause "NPTB GOT THIS" all we can do is "Trust the plan, be patient, and keep enjoying the destruction.....OOPS, I mean PLAN".

Awakened

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 Empty Re: "Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:43 pm

(RE: from Truthseeker)

After reading Midwestman's post I felt I needed to reply with additional comments and thoughts. First off, I couldn't agree more with the thoughts and comments of Midwestman. I would just like to add some additional thoughts.

I, like Midwestman, have been in this speculative investment for well over 8-years now. Within that period of time I have seen, heard and spoke with many (hundreds) of "so called" Intel Providers (i.e., Guru's), who come and go quicker than fast moving thunderstorms. The only constant we Currency Holders seem to have is the "reset" that comes each and every Monday morning. Meaning; each and every Monday morning for well over 5 years now, everything seems to reset and we start over. So with that being said, I would like to share my thoughts on why I believe we're still here and how I envision the roll out of the RV/GCR. The RV of the Iraqi dinar started back in 06' when president Bush and VP Chaney invaded Iraq under the pretense of "weapons of mass destruction", which IMO was their cover allowing them to devalue then revalue the Iraqi dinar. The original plan was for Bush, some select Elites, and his cronies to gain huge a benefit from the increase in value of the dinar while the American people were sleeping at the wheel. This plan never came to fruition for many reasons, but they couldn't move forward until security issues we're nullified. This forced the PTB into creating a new RV plan. As they began developing the new plan, security issues throughout the middle east became uncontrollable forcing the U.S. to send thousands of military troops. While this was taking place, most countries throughout the globe started to experience financial difficulties and/or defaults forcing the PTB to recreate the plan again into a fix-all solution, hence the GCR (Global Currency Reset). I'm not gonna go deep into the GCR other than to say this; every one of these countries that experienced financial difficulties were on a fiat based currency monetary system, backed by absolutely nothing but a promise to pay (which is truly a joke). This forced the PTB into creating an asset backed system (the GCR i.e., backed by gold, silver, oil, diamonds, and other hard assets) to be implemented globally. So now with GCR created, the PTB were forced into finding a way to expunge worldwide corruption, that came because of the fiat system which allowed it's controllers to perform corruption to levels never seen before. Just look at what took place during the 08' crash, the controllers of the system kept printing money out of thin air until the bubble finally burst. To make matters even worse, who was held accountable for the crash? NO ONE! THERE WERE NO ARRESTS, INDICTMENTS, OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF ENFORCEMENT! Who ended up paying for all this corruption? You got it, "we the people"! What a joke!

Now moving forward, in comes president Trump! Regardless of whether you like him or not, if you're a Currency Holder you need to support his efforts because IMO without him at the helm we would never see the RV or GCR. The amount of worldwide corruption is absurd, In under 2 years he has successfully expunged lots, and there's lots more coming. Example: there are well over 40,000 sealed indictments that IMO will surface as a distraction whenever the RV/GCR gets released. Here's my quick assessment on the economy; it seems with the fiat system the controllers of the system are able to produce additional money whenever the need arises. With that being said, it seems logical for president Trump to continue pumping out additional (new) dollars, just to keep the current system afloat until all the pieces are in place allowing him to crash it. Here's an additional thought; for years we've been hearing (via Intel providers) once the GCR is enacted all existing debt will be zeroed out. If that's true, why wouldn't he continue producing more money until its finally released?

Those are my thoughts. So no matter what you're hearing or who you're hearing it from, IMO no one knows if, when or how the RV/GCR will occur. Just know the NPTB are doing everything possible behind the scenes in an attempt to save the global communities from becoming 3rd world countries.

Stay positive and alert and keep praying

GO RV!
Truthseeker

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 pm

My sentiments exactly! So good to read all you 3 articulate so well since I am not nearly as good with putting thoughts down as you all are. I too bought a small amount 12 years ago but did not get full into it all until 8 years ago. So have been hearing the same “BS” for 8 years. VERY frustrating!! I do understand that much of the BS is to throw off the Cabal since they read all this too, and may even post some of the BS. AND I understand it is like a chess game which takes time and brilliant, strategic moves planned out ahead; so I DO appreciate the the brilliance and strategy of the White Hats, Alliance,Trump, & whoever else is orchestrating the perfection of it all so that we don’t get ripped off by the Cabal after the RV. But it surely appears to me that this chess game has gone on long enough and that Checkmate is in order. Otherwise our nation is down the tubes in no time!

But I also have to say that after all this time reading, listening, all leading to some of my own research, that I am soooo much more savvy to what really, truly is going on out there then most other average people around me. So I do also appreciate this time that has taken me from a sheep to an “awakened” lion..... ready to do whatever is my part. And anyone out there with more of those videos, articles, etc of the history/summary of what they have been doing to us for eons (enslavement) and how we are coming out of that, ..... please share more. We will need that to show others what’s truly happening and why. Thank u do much.

Blessings to all,
Gypsy Rose

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:39 am

If a normal, sane, person reads these blogs the only assumption they could come up with is that
anyone who believes that crap is certifiable!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 2805820865  "Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 2805820865  "Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 2805820865  "Why are we Still here?" by Midwestman - 8/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:46 am

very simple to answer if you have a brain that comprehends.  the answer is malaki and iran. they have the money and power and they are all afraid to do anything to get rid of them. it sounds like the us with the Clintons. there money and power destroys there opponents and by the way the new dead body count is 52 dead most of them they claim killed themselves. there will never be real changes as long as m is around. if you do not think this is true show me proof and verify it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 am

while those articles are true that has nothing to do with the question. first after m lost the election with all the crimes he commited why was he given a position in the goi so he could not be charged with the crimes ? why has the goi rarely been able to pass laws? why have they had proof of m crimes and done shit? with all the wealth of iraq why are they so screwed up? why is there lack of water electric and food? and many more. the ans is m  who is an agent for iran and there goal is to keep iraqpoor so they can make it a part of iran as for why I do not give where I find some info like you you take the time too look and so do I and if most of the people want too be spoon fed that's there problem not mine
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 am

btw the way rambler you bring an article in Arabic is totally usless to everyone and at least when I give info its in English. have a good day I am going to work and mank some money btw rambler you seem to have a problem understanding what I post since most of the time I say one thing and you interpet it as something else
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 am

Jayzze wrote:with all the wealth of iraq why are they so screwed up?

If Iraq is so wealthy, why all the loans?

Jayzze wrote:why is there lack of water electric and food? and many more.

Lack of wealth.

Jayzze wrote:btw the way rambler you bring an article in Arabic is totally usless to everyone

Are you talking about the ones with images? Did you see the accompanying translated text that went with them?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 am

'Speculative Investors' will not become rich.  The RV is an economic and mathematical impossibility.  They are playing a game of hide & seek, except these investors are the only ones playing.

The reason why these, 'speculative investors' are frustrated is because they put their trust in liars and scam artists.  If they really want peace of mind, just put your toilet paper currency in a drawer and cross your fingers.  Gurus have no contacts, their intel is fabricated, they're wrong 100% of the time, they take no accountability, and they live off donations and web traffic (like the scumbag scam artists at Dinar Recaps).  It's a cottage industry fueled by gullible currency holders.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Amen Reap.  We might as well be debating what's holding up the Great Pumpkin from making an appearance.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum