Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 Empty Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

The electoral commission officially announces the end of the process of manual counting.

"The operation has been highly praised by the United Nations and by all those who have watched it."

Today is Wednesday and still no results announced. They told us it would be done late Monday.

So what pops out on Tuesday morning from the UN?

(Al-Furat News) The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic, called for the speedy announcement of the interim results of the Iraqi parliamentary elections and the resolution of appeals.

"We welcome today the declaration of the Council of Judges of the Electoral Commission for elections to complete the process of counting and counting in all of Iraq's 18 provinces as well as the vote abroad."

So we know from this request from the UN as a confirmation that ALL the re-counting of the ballots is completed both in Iraq and abroad. See full article below.

Then what pops out in the news also on Tuesday after the UN spoke?

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) A source close to the Electoral Commission for elections, said the date of the announcement of the final results of the parliamentary elections after the completion of the process of counting and partial sorting completely will be "next Wednesday”, (meaning 8/8).

"Data entry will begin on Tuesday and the results will be identical as previously announced without any significant change," he added.

The Electoral Commission had announced earlier on Monday, "the end of the process of counting and sorting the hand officially" for the votes of voters in the parliamentary elections held in May.

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News -The leader of the coalition of victory Khalid al-Obeidi, on Tuesday, that his alliance nominated his leader Haider Abadi formally for the post of prime minister in the next session.

He added that "the attendees confirmed their commitment to nominate Abadi to the post of the next prime minister officially.” The victory coalition announced yesterday, that Abadi is his only candidate to head the next government.

More news….

More clarification on rumors. Seems I spend lots of time debunking this garbage intel from these idiots. Okay so many of you say why do I waste my time doing this? I do it because not all of you are still on the same page as Mnt Goat and still believe much of this garbage. Many of you still haven’t learned your lesson and migrate to these people. You are starved for intel and so are willing to believe anything. What happened to common sense and your ability to THINK?

This is about the rumor that is out about Iraqi dinar going global. This rumor started from an article on the ISX. This rumor was based on a misinterpretation of the announcement on Friday about the ISX that rolled out to an international platform for global trading. There is no question that that the ISX did go global and this was effective on Wednesday Aug 1st. If you have been following the news all along they already told us months ago that they planned to do this. So this is not new news for us.

The part of this article that really go the hype and rumors flowing was the list of rates of the currencies and their exchange equivalents to buy into the ISX. The ISX DOES NOT TRADE currencies. Get it? So this is not a revaluation or a reinstatement announcement of the Iraqi dinar. So now that this is cleared up.

But what is the real benefit to us of this article?

This article is showing us that Iraq is exposing their ISX to the world and that they are now finally drawing foreign investors to Iraq. This will slowly expose the Iraqi economy to the rest of the world. This is the FIRST time we have seen Iraq publicly show their rates of the currency to the world. It is like telling the world “here is our currency, it is viable, no more restrictions”.

So let’s not jump the gun yet. This is all VERY good news and now we have to just let the process take place. Let’s wait for the articles on the “project to delete the zeros”.

By the way TNT Tony himself calls his superfantastic gang is bunch of idiots on his late Monday call. Yes, he himself called them idiots. I agree entirely. So why does he make fun of Mnt Goat when I call them idiots?

So Mnt Goat is not too far off in saying his followers are nothing more than a bunch of idiots. They have proven themselves to be idiots over and over again. Seems this mentality was structured by the moderators who control the forum. The moderators themselves are the biggest idiots, who deleted everyone else off the site that did not agree with their stupidity. This latest rumor proves exactly what I am saying.

So again TNT Tony now ranting and raving about this article and he feels this it is showing something is imminent and about to happen. Again, he must always hype even the smallest grains of sand into a mountain of intel. He tries to dispel what he calls rumors about a possible September timeframe for the RV. Oh – didn’t he tell everyone the RV had to go prior to the elections. Then after the elections it had to go before the end of May. Then the end of May turned into the end of June. So now it is again imminent and right in the moment of what is going on. I guess he found his little grain of sand in the ISX announcement …. Lol … lol….

Folks there is no SOLID proof to make anyone to think that this RV could happen now or even be delayed until September. In fact, there is actually more evidence that looks like this may be delayed until early September which by the way is only 3 weeks away. I do not believe this will go into 2019, as many are asking me. But can I prove it? I can only go with what the CBI has told us in the recent past. I have presented all this information to you in my recent newsletters. Are you keeping up with reading the newsletter? It is published in FaceBook M-W-F.

I would rather have a few good, educated listeners than a bunch of idiots any day. It comes down to quality not quantity of your listeners.

More news….

Economy News _ Baghdad
The central bank warned on Wednesday that there were people extorting banking firms and claiming their influence within the bank.

"The bank is calling on banking companies to take caution from people who claim their influence within the central bank and have ties with the inspection committees, trying to blackmail companies," the bank said in a press release.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin
SUPREME FEDERAL COURT IN IRAQ, MUST WAIT FOR THE LARGEST PARLIAMENTARY BLOC TO BE ANNOUNCED AND THEN TO RATIFY
Spokesman for the Supreme Federal Court in Iraq, Ayas al-Samuk, said there is no change in the court's interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc, which has the right to form a government, unless an amendment to the constitution, at a time when the Iraqis are waiting to ratify the results of parliamentary elections, held on last May 12th.

Article 76 (I) of the Constitution states that: "The President of the Republic nominates the candidate of the parliamentary bloc, the most numerous, to form the Council of Ministers, WITHIN FIFTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE ELECTION of the President of the Republic."
(Mnt Goat – this is a very good article telling you the steps to the formation of the next govt. Seems most of us would have this engraved on our foreheads by now…lol..lol)

Samok said that "the court stated in its interpretation that the bloc (the largest number) is the assembly composed of the largest number of deputies in the first meeting of the House of Representatives (parliament)," not the bloc that topped the election results.

He stressed that there is no change in the interpretation of this bloc, and "If there is to be another trend in the selection of the candidate for prime minister, there must be an amendment to the Constitution."

According to the results announced, before the manual recount, the alliance, "Saron," supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, ranked first with 54 seats out of 329, followed by the alliance, "Al-Fath", which is the political arms of the factions, "popular mobilization," led by Hadi Ameri, with 47 seats.

And then the coalition of "victory", led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, with 42 seats, and a coalition of "State of Law", led by former Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki (2006-2014) with 26 seats.

On the constitutional context of reaching a new government, the court spokesman said that "after the completion of the elections comes the initial stage of results, WHICH IS NOT LIMITED BY A CERTAIN PERIOD."

He added: "After the announcement of the results comes the stage of appeals before the Electoral Commission and the judiciary of the elections in the Federal Court of Cassation. This process takes about two weeks."

The Samok said that "so far did not reach the final results of the Electoral Commission for elections (announced on Monday the end of the manual counting of the ballot boxes that have allegations of fraud)

He said that" after the verification of appeals before the Electoral Commission and the judiciary of the Federal Court of Cassation,

After the ratification of the results, "the Constitution set 15 days during which the President of the Republic (current) the new House of Representatives to convene to the oath of the section and the election of the President of the Council and his deputies," according to Samok.

"The House of Representatives then elects a new president of the Republic, within 15 days of his election, the candidate of the largest parliamentary bloc to form the ministry and submit its members, within a month, to gain the confidence of parliament."

EXPECTATIONS TO ANNOUNCE THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS IN IRAQ WEDNESDAY

The Electoral Commission in Iraq, led by judges appointed by the Supreme Judicial Council, announced the end of the counting and counting of votes in the May elections. THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY, in the country.

Waiting for the final results, Naim Aboudi, a leader of the alliance, "the conquest," led by Hadi al-Ameri, who dissolved after the alliance, "Ssron" backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, told "Middle East" that the political blocs and WITHIN THE FORTY-EIGHT HOURS THE NEXT WILL INTENSIFY ITS ACTIVITIES IN ORDER TO RESOLVE THE FORMATION OF THE LARGEST PARLIAMENTARY BLOC, WHICH NOMINATES IN TURN THE PRIME MINISTER IN CHARGE OF FORMING THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.

At the same time, the reactions of the political forces and blocs varied on the specifications set by the supreme Shiite authority in Najaf for the next prime minister, which is to be "firm, strong and courageous."

Like the 40 conditions of Sadr, the political movement has continued for the last three months following the elections. The differences between the blocs have become known as the competition between two wings within the Shiite house has increased, which is now represented by the five blocs, "Al-Fateh, Al-Fateh, Al-Nasr, the State of Law and Wisdom." The competition has centered over the past period between "Surun" and "Al-Nasr" "State of Law", on the one hand while the stream of wisdom distanced itself from this competition, making itself the egg of the kabban, which ultimately favors one of the two alliances.

According to a source familiar with the progress of the negotiations for the "Middle East" between the blocks that "the competition for the post of prime minister almost on the one hand is limited between the leader of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi and the leader of the conquest Hadi al-Ameri with the presence of other competitors from within their blocs while competing Faleh Fayyad national security adviser Abadi Within the coalition of victory there is no rival of the alliance of Ssron who insists on the government program and not on a specific name.According to the source, "at a time when Amiri appears to be the only candidate to open, he has rivals from his closest ally, a state of law, which is often put on the name of Tareq Najm as a potential candidate in the event of a candidate for a settlement."

"The competition between Abadi and al-Amiri inside the Shiite house left the space for the so-called national space, the Kurds and the Sunnis impose their conditions to join one of the two alliances to form the largest bloc," said the source, who asked not to mention his name or identity. Large in the row between the Sunni and Kurdish houses, which suffer a clear fault through the temptation to positions, whether sovereign or ministerial and independent bodies and security and military sites.

The statement revealed that it was issued by a number of leaders of victory published a sudden crack in the coalition victory, which comes one day after the meeting held by the alliance Abadi confirmed by the alliance adherence to him as a candidate, in addition to what has been announced by the leadership in Nasr Faleh Fayadh of That Abadi is the only candidate of victory.But the new statement, which is well-informed sources, said it bore the signatures of the "Atta" party led by Faleh al-Fayyad and the "Biyarek al-Khair" led by Khaled al-Obeidi, as well as the Islamic Party. They are Abadi's most prominent allies: "In the interest of Iraq's unity and sovereignty, The supreme authority to accelerate the formation of the next government sees the leaders of the victory coalition that it with the widest representation of the blocks concerned with the selection of candidate for prime minister.The statement also rejected the "exclusion of any party concerned and will ask these leaders to a meeting of the coalition of victory to decide on this matter."

For his part, said Abboudi, a leader of the Fatah alliance that the latter "is the initiative to open up to the national space because we see that this is very important and do not want to stay in the circle of the next prime minister," adding that "Hadi al-Amiri is the only candidate for conquest, that the other blocs of candidates, but we see now that the five Shiite blocs and with the Sunni and Kurdish blocs sit at the table of one negotiation because of the forestry situation and seriousness.

BUILD AND STRUCTURE THE IRAQI ARMY FORCES AT THE LEVEL OF TRAINING, EQUIPPING AND ARMING TO REACH THE HIGHEST LEVELS

An Iraqi military official announced on Monday that his country had begun a plan earlier this year to restore the army's support with the support of the international coalition against the US-led terrorist organization Da'ash.

This came in remarks made by the chief of staff of the Iraqi army, Lieutenant General Othman al-Ghanmi, after a meeting in Baghdad with the commander of coalition forces in Iraq and Syria, General Paul Funk, according to a statement of the Iraqi Defense Ministry.

"After the completion of the phase of the terrorist advocate and eliminate militarily, and control of the border, we started a new phase earlier this year in cooperation and coordination with the countries of the coalition."
He explained that this new phase "came to build and structure the Iraqi army forces at the level of training, equipping and arming to reach the highest levels."

The Iraqi army, which was rebuilt after 2003, includes units of anti-terrorist forces, artillery and infantry teams and armored divisions, all of which participated in battles against the Da'ash organization.

In turn, General Funk, "Continuation of the coalition countries, led by the United States of America to provide all kinds of support and support for the Iraqi army."

In December, Iraq announced the restoration of all of its land from Daash in 2014, which was estimated to be one-third of Iraq's territory, following three years of military campaign supported by the US-led international coalition. However, the organization still retains sleeper cells scattered throughout much of Iraq.

(Mnt Goat – I thought this was supposed to be already completed under G.W. Bush and Obama ? What happened to all this training? Why did the US feel back in 2011, they were sufficiently trained and pulled out. Yet we see now they weren’t. Can we please get this right this time? The US taxpayers are spending billions and billions on this.)

UN CALLS FOR SPEEDY ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE INTERIM RESULTS OF THE IRAQI ELECTIONS

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic, called for the speedy announcement of the interim results of the Iraqi parliamentary elections and the resolution of appeals.

"We welcome today the declaration of the Council of Judges of the Electoral Commission for elections to complete the process of counting and counting in all of Iraq's 18 provinces as well as the vote abroad."

The Council of Judges congratulated this important achievement towards the completion of the 2018 electoral process in Iraq. The timely and transparent counting and screening process was carried out with transparency, organization and credibility thanks to the impartial work of the Council of Judges and the dedication and professionalism of all counting and screening staff, For the elections and judicial officials. The way in which they dealt with counting and counting has increased public confidence in the electoral process and the election results. "

He encouraged the "Council of Judges and relevant State institutions to devote their attention to the timely announcement of the interim results and the swift resolution of any pending appeals."

"During the counting process, a team of experienced United Nations experts in the field of elections followed up the process and provided advice and assistance, and the United Nations remains ready to provide further advice and assistance to experts to the Council of Judges who oversee the scheduling of counting, sorting and all subsequent stages. Federal Court's ratification of the results. "

The Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned today announced the completion of manual counting and counting of all polling stations and stations, which received complaints and appeals in all governorates of Iraq and the elections abroad.

Sources told the agency {Euphrates News} that "the results of partial counting and sorting in 13 of the 18 provinces met with the results of electronic voting."
"The commission will announce the final results on Wednesday," she said

NEXT WEDNESDAY WILL SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE STATIONS

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) A source close to the Electoral Commission for elections, said on Monday, the date of the announcement of the final results of the parliamentary elections after the completion of the process of counting and partial sorting completely.

The source said that "next Wednesday will see the announcement of the final results of the stations, which received complaints and appeals, which were counted and sorted manually."

"Data entry will begin on Tuesday and the results will be identical as previously announced without any significant change," he added.
The Electoral Commission had announced earlier on Monday, "the end of the process of counting and sorting the hand officially" for the votes of voters in the parliamentary elections held in May.

In June, the House of Representatives ordered a recount after a government report on widespread irregularities in the initial screening process.
The Suron Alliance is the primary result with 54 seats, the Fath Alliance with 47 seats and the Al-Nasr coalition with 42 seats.

The political forces are locked in dialogues and discussions to form the next government and the largest bloc.

US ENVOY BRETT MCGURK EXPRESSES DISMAY AT THE COMPLEXITY OF THE PROCESS OF FORMING THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT

Baghdad / Sky Press Wednesday, August 08, 2018

US envoy Brett McGurk expressed dismay at the complexity of the process of forming the new Iraqi government because of the participation of the outcome of his meetings with Iraqi politicians, with White House decision makers.

"Trump's Brit Mkgork described the Iraqi elections last May as illegitimate as a result of fraud by supporters of the winning parties," USA Today reported, adding that "the parties that won the votes is high qualify them to form a government all involved in the forgery of various components. "

The report said that "McGurk was very upset by the reactions of the leaders of Baghdad and the region during his meetings with them," describing them as leading the biggest fraudulent and illegitimate since the change in 2003.

Abizaid Macgork, according to the report, said that " the next government will be the product of the electoral process is illegal and therefore will be the leaders of the illegitimate government basically, " as they are "subject to the dictates contrary to Washington 's policy in the region", describing it that the decision is an Iraqi. "

The report concluded THAT LEADERS AT THE WHITE HOUSE WILL DISCUSS THE OUTCOMES OF THE MEETINGS OF MCGORK WITH IRAQI POLITICAL LEADERS TO REACH A FINAL FORMULA ON THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.

US President Bill Clinton's (means President Trump) envoy, Brett McGurk, has held a series of meetings with political leaders in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region to discuss the formation of a new government suitable for the US mood.

(Mnt Goat – WOW! I hope the US finally settles this election saga. Someone has to step in and conclude this. Seems today the Iraq courts announced they too can’t do it do the constitution has no limit on a timeframe. So we can definitely see a conspiracy here and perhaps McGurk is right. This recounting is much, much more than just demonstrating the democratic process at work. It has already gone beyond that. So it’s Wed and they told us they would announce the results today. So now what is the holdup? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That no one shall be so high in politics to escape the due justice from corruption. May this be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 38821310
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 38686810
Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 38775010

Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18 Empty Re: Mnt Gloat News Brief 8/8/18

Post by Jayzze Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:52 pm

vunderbah goat but even with  official vote and selection  of the goi and pm you still missed something very important before Iraq moves forward. Malaki most be arrested or nothing will happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum