Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010

Go down

Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 Empty Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010

Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 9217

Residential Projects

05/08/2018

Economy News Baghdad

Baghdad Investment Authority announced Sunday, of which 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010.

"The licenses were distributed by 29 for the industrial sector and 15 for the agricultural sector," the head of the authority, Eng. Shaker al-Zamili, said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper Al-Sabah. "The Authority has plans to raise the level of production of the local market by investing, , Are two of the Authority's priorities. "

He pointed out that "the industrial sector is one of the most important sectors that the Authority is working to provide through the granting of investment licenses to international companies and local solid to increase internal expertise and push the economy and increase employment opportunities."

"Among the most important of these are water purification and bottling plants, the production of juices and soft drinks, the preparation of prepared foods, the packing and production of dates, the production of electrical cables, in addition to the rehabilitation of the Baghdad laboratory for the production of concrete and the concrete tracks of the railway."

"The projects also include the production of sanitary paper, Baghdad for the production of electric heaters and water tanks, the production of steel and the production of plastic plastics," he said, explaining the contribution of these projects to provide many jobs for the unemployed.

"The most important projects for the agricultural sector, which are completed and incomplete, are the plant tissue plantation project in the Tajiyat region. The completion rate is 100 percent. It includes a laboratory of palm trees, potatoes, cut flowers and chalk. In addition, Potato seeds in the area of ​​Yusufiya. "

"Agricultural projects also include projects for the production of reinforced plastic pipes, which are used to irrigate agricultural lands, raise cows and poultry, produce meat, the protected agriculture project, and plastic houses, and set up model orchards, cold stores and fish farming farms," ​​Zamili added.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13134

Baghdad Investment Authority granted 44 investment licenses for the industrial and agricultural sectors since 2010 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum