Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc"

Go down

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" Empty Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:19 am

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc"

The rule in Iraq has become a gimmick in the hands of those who hold it

02/08/2018 - 12:26 Reports

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" 36f70ad7bae8ad7ab497c27e93bce443_L

Iraqi political parties and blocs, despite the critical situation in the country as the wave of popular protests over poor social conditions and the spread of corruption, find ample time to fight the power struggle, which is the first goal, despite the lack of tools to carry it out. With broad slogans and public addresses that do not rise to form clear political and economic programs that include solutions to the dilemmas of a country that is witnessing continuous deterioration in various fields.

Iraqi politicians competing for power seem to be making it difficult for them to meet the demands of the angry masses, who are not prepared to silence the situation they have experienced over the past 15 years. This will make the government in Iraq a gimmick in the hands of those who hold it. To gain more political and material gains.

And urged the Supreme Shiite authority to accelerate the formation of a new government, and the news of the near completion of the process of manual partial recounting of the electoral votes, the bidding on the formation of the largest bloc in the new parliament, which will form the government and choose who heads.

The contestants ignore the formation of the largest bloc, a factor that may be more important than the results of the elections themselves in determining who governs Iraq, the external factor.

Throughout 2003, both Iran and the United States had a clear role in choosing governors of the country. During the current period, the United States is likely to play a greater role in Iran's role in this regard, given the fact that Iran is beginning to decline and be weakened by its complex internal problems, especially its economic and financial problems.

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" 50865

And the frequency of declaration of coalitions winning in the elections for approaching the formation of the largest bloc without revealing the practical steps already made in that direction, without going into details.

The details are the most important in this section because the elections did not produce big winners with clear differences from their competitors, which makes them in a comfortable position to form the parliamentary bloc required.

Perhaps the main theme of the auctions and "war" propaganda that each of the blocks of the first four winners of the election can claim success in the alliance with other blocs.

The alliance, "Saron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr ranked first with 54 seats in parliament, followed by a coalition of "open" led by the leader of Badr Hadi al-Ameri with 47 seats, and then followed by the alliance, "victory" led by current Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Fourth coalition of state law led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The Fatah alliance, led by Hadi al-Amiri, announced on Wednesday that it was overtaken by the alliance "leader" leader in the recent legislative elections, the number of parliamentary seats.

He said the leader of the coalition Amer al-Fayez , for (Basnoyz) that "the alliance of conquest is the largest bloc number after the announcement of the results in a final and official," explaining that "there are many of the winners, will join us, after the completion of counting and manual counting and ratification of the election results by Federal Court ".

Al-Fayez added that "Al-Fath Alliance will reach the number of seats to about 60 seats, and thus exceed the alliance of Sawsan, which has 54 seats," noting that "here will be the alliance of conquest, is the main axis and the important in the formation of the new government, because of the number of seats large, He is the first winner in the election. "

This, while the alliance, "Saron" had announced earlier to reach understandings on the formation of the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament in preparation for the formation of the new government.

Coalition spokesman Qahtan al-Jubouri said in a statement, "Alliance is going from the standpoint of being the first winner in the elections, continued consultations with various blocs and political parties to accelerate the formation of the government."

He added that this comes "at the invitation of the reference and what it requires to identify the features of the largest parliamentary bloc, which has the task of nominating the next prime minister, according to a government program that responds to all aspirations of the citizen in the construction and reform and change."

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" RTR2FEBJ-600x300

The leader of the Sadrist movement seems to be supporting the assumption that he is in control of the formation of the next government, which appears clear from the introduction of a long series of controls on the formation of the government through a document published under the name of "National Charter" The government and the choice of its president.

Ignoring the Fatah coalition representing the popular crowd and close to Iran "controls" Sadr, declaring that Hadi al-Amiri is his candidate for the presidency of the next government.

Fatah member Mahmoud al-Rubaie said Wednesday that the coalition would add to the benchmarks of the next prime minister's personality other criteria that do not apply to current prime minister Haider al-Abadi, suggesting that they apply to al-Amiri.

For his part, the coalition of the rule of law, led by Nuri al-Maliki indirectly to the Sadrists, who are considered to be one of his greatest political opponents, announced Wednesday, reaching an understanding with the Fatah alliance headed by Hadi Amiri on forming the next government.

A senior leader of the coalition , on Tuesday, approaching the formation of the largest bloc, which will cost the formation of the new Iraqi government, while revealing its members.

Saad al-Mutlaibi, had told (Basneoz), that "the rule of law reached the advanced stages on the road to announce the largest mass," adding, "We are now waiting for the announcement of the final results of counting and sorting by hand," noting that "the rule of law so far managed from Gather sufficient political forces to declare the largest bloc. "

"The largest bloc, will include the rule of law and the alliance of Fatah, and parts of the coalition of victory, and large Kurdish forces, and some Sunni forces."

According to observers for the Iraqi issue, it is surprising that all the winning parties do not have the ability to form the largest bloc in the House of Representatives, unless it renounced its desire to be prime minister of the share.

An Iraqi political source explains that "all parties insist that access to that post is the goal of forming the largest bloc," adding, "may be Muqtada al-Sadr an exception in terms of his desire to be the next prime minister independent of the condition of competence, but at the same time Red lines that are expected to prevent other parties from submitting their candidates for the post. So what seems easy for the winners is very difficult at the level of realistic disposal.

"If there were alliances that were announced earlier, they do not seem to be binding today, because everyone is trying to pick up the fruits of the protests, raising his voice against corruption, without giving proof of his innocence," the source said. "The road will be long before the contestants, without the results being possible in light of the turbulence imposed by the street on political life, which should be radically changed to be sustainable in the coming years," he concludes.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/456339

Everyone is trying to harvest the fruits of the protests by condemning corruption .. A propaganda battle about the "largest bloc" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum