Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries

Go down

Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries Empty Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:12 am

Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries

Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries N82880393-72274901

Twilight News

10 hours ago

The newspaper "Okaz" in the issue issued on Monday that the Iranian ambassador to Baghdad, Irj Masjid asked the leader of a coalition of state law, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, the mobilization to choose the leader in the popular crowd Secretary General of the "Badr" to be a candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers in exchange for Maliki on the portfolios of Foreign Affairs and Interior in the next government.

The newspaper quoted sources as saying that "my mosque told Maliki that he got from the reference Sistani on the green light to be Amiri to head of the next government," according to the newspaper.

"My mosque nominated some other figures for the presidency and the parliament from the Kurds, Sunnis and other candidates to lead important positions," the newspaper said.

The supreme authority in Najaf represented by Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani had called on Friday the political blocs to accelerate the formation of the new government.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/39524496-8a6f-417f-bd23-bc1f06b7ab1d

Newspaper: Iran asked Maliki to mobilize for a personality to head the government in exchange for two important ministries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum