Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government

Go down

National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government Empty National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:24 pm

National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government

National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government 003138

Twilight News

8 hours ago

The leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Tuesday, they discussed the political and security situation in Iraq and the protests of a number of residents of the central and southern provinces and the results of efforts to form a new government and the unity of the Kurdish position in Iraq and the political process in the Kurdistan Region and the party's relations with political parties.

The party said in a statement to the twilight news that the members of the leadership expressed their views, during the regular meeting held under the supervision of the Deputy Secretary General of the party Kosrat Rasul Ali, on those axes during the meeting, which lasted four hours.

On the Iraqi situation, the participants stressed that the people of a number of central and southern governorates of Iraq have demonstrated as a result of financial crises, poor living, corruption and failure of service projects and despair of solving the problems of Iraq. He stressed that the National Union always stands with all the civil rights and economic rights of people. At the same time, On public property and government institutions chaos.

He expressed the hope that these events will be a lesson for the next Iraqi government to abide by the constitution, conventions and civil rights of the people.

On the situation in Kurdistan, the statement pointed out that the National Union waiting for the final results and the final decision of the Iraqi Constitutional Court after the end of the process of manual counting, indicating that he will clarify his position from a number of internal political joints in Kurdistan and the positions of political parties.

The meeting stressed that the top priority to address the internal problems of Kurdistan, as a political goal, noting that the protection of the democratic experiment and the implementation of the legitimate demands of the people of Kurdistan and its historical responsibilities come at the forefront of those priorities.

The statement added that the meeting stressed that according to the road map of the National Union will continue talks with the Democratic Party of Kurdistan, until a balanced and necessary agreement for the situation of Kurdistan and Iraq and the region, pointing out that the final results of those talks will be presented to the leadership and the Central Council for approval.

The statement pointed out that the fourth conference was another focus of the meeting, noting that a delegation from the party will continue its meetings with the Kurdish and Iraqi parties and will return the delegation results of the talks and will lead the Council will discuss and discuss those results.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2f2ede0a-e0e9-46cb-a492-de9807a5a15b

National Union The demonstrations in the south are a "lesson" for the Iraqi government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum