Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Al-Tarfi said in an interview with “Watan News” that “a few weeks separate us from the announcement of the formation of the next government WILL NOT TAKE A LONG PERIOD AS HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS ELECTIONS because the manual counting and counting according to the data will not take long and will be announced as soon as possible.”

He added that “the process of counting and sorting the hand is conducted quickly and transparently and accurately under the supervision of judges assigned by the Supreme Judicial Council, which violated all expectations of the delay and accompany this process a lot of problems and objections,” noting that “what happened in this process was contrary to all expectations.”

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

We know there are supposed to be only 2 remaining provinces out of 9 to re-count ballots before announcing the certification of the election results.

Earlier this week on Wednesday, Iraq pointed out that for 7 of the provinces recounted so far that 100% of the total of polling stations have been matched, with only some minor variations in Kirkuk province.

The Electoral Commission then told us they would start with the results of Salah ad Din and Anbar to be transferred to Baghdad soon and hoped to begin counting these ballots on Thursday. So far this did not happen.

On Friday out pops these two articles in the news:

BAGHDAD / The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced on Thursday the arrival of the ballot boxes for Salahuddin and Anbar provinces to the Baghdad International Fair.

"The transfer of the ballot boxes to the governorates of Salah al-Din and Anbar has completed their arrival at the counting and auditing center at the Baghdad International Fair to conduct manual sorting and counting of the polling centers and stations on which complaints have been lodged," the official UNHCR spokesperson Laith Jabr Hamza said in a statement received by Iraq News.

They explained that "the process will begin to the province of Salah al-Din starting on Saturday, and then in the Anbar province next once completed.

Judge Laith Hamza told a news conference held in Erbil that the counting and sorting of the funds of Sulaymaniyah and Arbil provinces had taken place without any problems, pointing out that the operation took place in the presence of representatives of the United Nations.

Today is Friday July 13th and already Iraq has completed 7 out of the 9 provinces they must perform the e-counting of ballots. The remaining 2 are expected to begin on Saturday. This is just about at the mid July mark, as I told you way back in early May and again and again in June that mid July would be the best timeframe and earliest timeframe to begin to think about any reinstatement of the dinar happening. We are not there yet and this is moving really close to this timeframe.

So, what the hell is this ongoing re-counting saga all about anyhow?

In today’s newsletter I want to look at this saga from a very different approach than most are telling you.

Is it really about fraud and manipulation or was all this just accusations about fraud and manipulation and taken way out of context? What is the evidence showing us so far as the re-counting is completed?

We know this entire mess could have all been avoided if parliament had shut the door on it right from the beginning and refused to address it without more evidence. Why did parliament move with this in a knee jerk reaction? Is it really the democratic process “at work”?

I believe this entire fiasco has been a CONSPIRACY to stall the formation of the government right from the beginning. Today I am not going to write and just tell you I think this, but show you the FACTS that support it as evidence. How about that? This is what the Mnt Goat NewsLetter is all about. I do not just mouth off with “my opinion” but present the FACTS.

Evidence – no real solid evidence was ever given to prove that voter FRAUD and Manipulation ever existed.

Evidence – Parliament does a knee jerk reaction to accusations without any real proof. Why? We are now hearing in many articles that Jubouri will probably get a second term as the house speaker. What does this tell us then? This leads me to believe also that this was all staged since he was probably asked to support this re-counting effort and hype it up with these amendments to the election law. This was done to ensure it gets done and thus causes delays.

I can not possibly see how such an intelligent man, as Jubouri, would support such a ridiculous actions as to hold up a national election on just accusations of voter fraud without any real evidence to back it all up. I do not think that Jubouri is that dumb or politically naive. If he was crooked he would not now be allowed a second term. So I am telling you I smell something VERY fishy about this entire saga.

Evidence – let us not forget about Sadr and how quite he has been on this entire issue of re-counting. We can clearly see he also was in on this conspiracy too. Think of it this way - If you won the election and you knew someone like Nori al-Maliki (who Sadr despises) put out these false accusations and allegations of voter fraud and manipulation, I certainly would have stopped this re-counting process and not let it go this far. He could have very easily done that with a meeting with Abadi and Jubouri. He had the power but didn’t why? Cause he was in on the plot from the start.

As some idiot gurus will tell you that this re-counting of ballots effort has a main purpose of showing the Iraqi people or the world that the democratic process at work, although it is doing that. I assure you this is NOT the main purpose of this exhibition.

Evidence - So now we are witnessing so far little to no discrepancies in the counts and this is confirming my suspicions that this event is just all staged and rigged to stall for more time. This again confirms my suspicions of no real fraud and manipulation but just claims, accusations and allegations that could have been dealt with and put down by parliament or even the judiciary with no real evidence to back them up. Remember no real evidence was ever given. Just thought I’d mention that again… lol..lol..lol..

So, I also want to add that I do not think for one second that this re-counting effort was just Nori al-Maliki and his goons trying to stall the elections to buy more time so they can get a coalition together. At first it seemed that way but I do NOT believe it now, looking at all the other evidence.

Looking at ALL THE EVIDENCE I can clearly see now this was a staged event coordinated by the existing government in power and with the Sadr Movement to stall for more time.

Okay then if we established they had to stall for time, then why did they need to stall for time?

I already said it was NOT just the Nori al-Maliki gang that caused the delay (even though I think they intentionally wanted to lead you down that path – may of the gurus fell for it too). Some gurus believe he was stalling so he could try to form his own alliance. He may be trying to do this now that it is stalled but there is no strong evidence to support this in the only factor.

Also some say Maliki, along with this corrupt parliamentary members, wanted to keep their immunity and thus stall for time and maybe they could affect the election process somehow. I do not believe this was just the case.

So then why did the legitimate government have to stall for more time, if it wasn’t the bad guys of Maliki at the root of this mess? Let me explain….

I believe that the CBI, the IMF and the USA are now ready to complete the monetary reform and reinstate the Iraqi dinar currency. This is at the premise of what is happening. But there are two driving factors to the stalling from this recounting process.

1.Getting rid of the Iranian influence. In Nov when the sanctions kick back in on Iran it is going to be hell in Iran especially if the USA does succeed in cutting off all oil revenues. Certainly they can not have Iran messing with the Iraq again with the embezzlement and money laundering. This time around the cities must get rebuild and the infrastructure put back. The economy must grow and they must attract investors. They are not going to do this with an Iranian militia of some 100 of thousands exploding bombs as recent from the embargo and trying to influence Iraqi politics. With the embargo Iran will certainly turn to Iraq again for more $$$ to help them overcome the embargo. I can hardly imagine the impact zero oil revenue will have on Iran.

2. Weeding out the corrupt members of parliament. Doing this by ending parliament thus losing immunity for all its members. Then serving these arrest warrants. These are the ones that the CBI made reference to with their FRAUD and MANIPULATION of the currency auctions, thus money laundering the US Dollar and drain on the CBI reserves. The CBI came right out and told us they could not stop this corruption because of political implications and that most of the culprits were members of parliament.

So the government needs to buy time to get this done.

This is why you see these crooked politicians now having news media and bashing the US presence in Iraq. They want the US out. Of course they do. The US presence will make a difference and ensure that they don’t fall back into the abyss as what happened post 2011 US pullout under president Obama.

Why would the government want to wait?

They were told by the CBI, the IMF and the USA to clean up this corruption and to get these bastards out of the parliament once and for all. Note how quite Nori al-Maliki has been through this entire process? Yet more evidence to back up my claim. You would think he would be outspoken and trying more of his shenanigans.

Can it get any clearer now for you?

Yes, it is all about “cleaning out the weeds from the flowers” or as some say “flushing the toilet” and “letting the waste go down the drain”. Or how about this one – “draining the swamp” ! I luv that one….lol..lol..lol…

More news….

So now that I said all this about WHY they had to stall WHAT are the next steps for long and short term?

Long-Term
We know that Iraq is in year 1 of the next 5-year development plan for Iraq. They have told us this will get kicked off with currency reform. So where is the currency reform? (see Short-Term below)

They are going to rebuild all the cities, get power, clean water and medical services to all the provinces.

They must also get some kind of national guard security/police force (or whatever you want to call it) in place in each of the provinces.
They must also at the same time grow their economy, diversify it, create exports and get off the oil as their sole export and revenues for GDP.

We must also look at the impact of Iran and how this embargo could affect Iraq too.

They must get Iranian influence out of Iraq political process now more than ever. Govt figures show that over a trillion US dollars has been laundered into Iran from the currency auctions and reconstruction projects that never went anywhere during the Maliki years and by these crooked Shiite parliamentary members. Can you see now why Maliki never appointed a permanent Interior Minister?

Everything else they do is aimed at these goals.

Short-Term
All of sudden one day we will read very soon we will hear that the election results are ratified by the judiciary.

Then quickly after the announcement of Abadi again as the PM, the new speaker and president (and his 3 VPs) are presented to us.

Then pops out the re-education articles form the CBI about the continuance of the “project to delete the zeros”.

Then we see a timeline of launching of the new category notes and ATMs.

Then the new rate shows up on FOREX and away to the banks we go….

More news….

Trump's statement is his first on the Iraqi elections two months after it was held.

Trump said in a press conference after the NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, the Iraqi elections as "was successful."

"This will be discussed with the winning parties" in the elections.

To me this is a sign that Iraq is getting very close to rapping up this election saga.

More Intel Rumors to clarify about Trump –
I also want to tell everyone that president Trump is not going to visit Iraq anytime soon. Also he is not going to visit Iraq for an RV announcement. How ridiculous these statements. Those that make such unfounded, unproven statements should be ashamed of themselves. But go figure who says these things and I seriously think that the real idiots are those the believe them enough, if even to keep the rumor alive and keep spreading this garbage around.

How many times must we hear this rumor over the past years about a US president traveling to Europe for some reason and that he is going to “stop over” in Iraq for an RV announcement. Get real! Shame, shame, shame on you gurus for putting out this trash.
Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

NEWSPAPER: LEAKS ON THE MATCH COUNT AND COUNT ENDS THE HOPES OF THOSE WHO OBJECT TO ENTER THE PARLIAMENT

In Politics July 11, 2018

BAGHDAD / SNG - Leaks on the re-counting and manual counting in some provinces have contributed to the decline of hopes of some losing parties and contested the results of the elections announced last May .

And showed the diversion of the numbers of counting and sorting by hand, on Tuesday, July 10, a great match with the numbers of counting and sorting in the province of Kirkuk and a large percentage also in Sulaymaniyah and other provinces, which eliminates the hopes of those objecting to the results, which had escalated their success in extracting a decision of the outgoing parliament To re-audit the results manually under the supervision of the judiciary, according to the newspaper "Mada".
The objectors returned to say this time that "the judges assigned to the political pressure of the winners to keep the results of the previous situation, and counting and sorting manually will be completed quickly," according to the newspaper .

The newspaper added that "in Sulaymaniyah half of the funds challenged the integrity of its procedures on the first day, and is expected to end the counting and manual counting on Wednesday at the highest estimate, to resolve all the boxes of 188, and three Kurdish parties opposition to the election administration in the province , Citing "fraud cases" in some areas.
"The Commission has already neglected more than 60 funds in the recent audit in Kirkuk, where the judges questioned the existence of tampering locks, while the leaks indicate that in Sulaymaniyah, the questionable funds were also isolated and will not enter the examination .

"Despite these measures, those who object to the results of the audit do not expect to reach the percentage of fraud that the losing candidates estimated to have reached 50% of the number of funds contested so far in Sulaymaniyah . "

The Turkmen Front in Kirkuk, was surprised to leave the judges counting and sorting manually in Kirkuk and go to Sulaymaniyah without opening more than 100 boxes, likely alternative to political pressure, and announced the National Union that the proportion of the results reached 93% with counting and sorting electronically, The Commission has not issued any comment on this matter .

"The votes of his party in Sulaymaniyah have not changed," said Beryar Rashid, a spokesman for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), adding that "the results of manual counting and sorting were matched with electronic counting and sorting. THE BOXES THAT WERE MANUALLY SORTED DID NOT EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS "He said .

The paper noted that "three parties in Sulaymaniyah protested the procedures of counting and sorting by hand and withdrew its observers from the center of the examination of funds in the province, but the Deputy Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Alice Wallpol, called on opposition political parties to re-monitor the screening process, saying that things are professionally "He said.

She noted that "the United Nations teams (UNAMI) were from the moment of the start of manual counting and sorting is present and supervise the process and the supervisors of the UNAMI (UNAMI) are satisfied with the process and is moving forward."

It has been started, Monday, the past in Baghdad, the process of counting and sorting manually to six provinces, in parallel with the ongoing operations in Sulaymaniyah, and is supposed to start after the completion of the process of counting and sorting of the six provinces to check Baghdad funds, which is likely to be about 500 funds, THIS WORK IS PARALLEL TO THE OPENING OF ERBIL FUNDS, THE NEXT STOP FOR UNHCR AFTER SULAYMANIYAH.

THE END OF THE COUNTING AND MANUAL COUNTING IN SIX STATIONS, ESPECIALLY IN 6 SOUTHERN PROVINCES, THE RESULT WAS 100 PERCENT MATCHING

Rashid News / Baghdad
A source in the Electoral Commission, on Tuesday, the end of the counting and manual counting in six stations, especially in 6 southern provinces, the result was 100 percent matching.

The source said in an interview with Al-Rasheed News, "The Commission completed the process of counting and sorting stations Qadisiyah, the 85 stations, and the result is identical to 100 percent."

"The number of stations in Samawa was 93, and the results were 100 percent identical," he said.

"The stations have been completed for six southern provinces, namely Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Wasit, Qadisiyah and Muthanna," NOTING THAT "THE RESULT WAS 100 PERCENT IDENTICAL."

The source pointed out that "the Anbar funds, 501 stations, Salahuddin, 425 stations, which have complaints and appeals, will be transferred tomorrow."

JUDGES ASSIGNED TO ARRIVE IN ARBIL AFTER COUNTING AND SORTING IN SULAYMANIYAH

Al-Rashid News / Baghdad: The
Electoral Commission announced on Wednesday the arrival of the delegation of the Board of Commissioners of judges assigned to the province of Arbil AFTER THE COMPLETION OF COUNTING AND SORTING IN SULAYMANIYAH.

"The Board of Commissioners ARRIVED THIS MORNING IN THE CITY OF ARBIL TO CONDUCT THE COUNTING AND COUNTING of the stations for which complaints and appeals have been received," a statement by UNHCR spokesperson Laith Jabr Hamza said in a statement received by Al-Rasheed News.

According to the statement, "after the completion of logistical matters, IT IS DECIDED TO START COUNTING AND MANUAL COUNTING TOMORROW under the supervision of the Board of Commissioners," noting that "representatives of the United Nations and entities, political parties and the media can all attend the process."

(Mnt Goat – so they began counting ballots in province of Arbil on Thursday 7/12.)

The statement added that "the counting and manual counting operations were completed this evening for the governorates of Muthanna and Diwaniyah by scrutinizing all the polling stations for which complaints and appeals have been received." THE COUNTING AND COUNTING OF THE SIX PROVINCES (BASRAH, MAYSAN, DHI QAR, MUTHANNA, QADISIYA AND WASIT) {are now completed} , After they were transferred to the sorting and counting manual in Baghdad. "

He continued by saying that "THE WORK IS STILL CONTINUING to complete the transfer of the rest of the election stations received complaints and appeals to the electoral stations of the PROVINCES OF SALAH AL-DIN AND ANBAR and in a hierarchy."

(Mnt Goat – we see only 2 provinces in this article that remain to be recounted- Salah Al-Din and Anbar. Oh but they also just told us about Arbil in this article. Opps that makes 9 provinces that needed to be recounted…lol..lol..lol..

Correct me if I am wrong here are the 9 provinces:

Basrah, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Qadisiya and Wasit – completed
Salah Al-Din and Anbar Arbil – now under recounting started Wednesday
Arbil – recounting started Thursday

Do you think they will completed the recounting this week or weekend?

What do you think? If they do it will be right on schedule of mid July. )

THE RETURN OF EIGHT OR NINE LEADERS LOST TO PARLIAMENT

The head of the Iraqi Group for Strategic Studies, Wathiq al-Hashemi, expected Wednesday, the return of eight or nine leaders lost to parliament.
Hashemi said in a statement to "rational", that "eight or nine leaders lost, will return to parliament, after the completion of counting and manual sorting by judges assigned to the Electoral Commission."

(Mnt Goat – are these corrupt members? I wonder if they are bargaining to give them immunity to save their asses or did they just get voted out and the KRG wants to bargain to get them back in?)

Hashemi revealed that "the conditions set by the Kurds to accept alliances and the formation of the largest bloc, is the return of disputed areas to the region, and the return of 17% of the federal budget allocated to the region as it was in the past."

(Mnt Goat – this is WOW news and very amazing what they are doing in this election cycle. So for all you idiot gurus out there, this shows us once again that Article 14 [the return of disputed areas to the region] is still pending. Can they settle this now finally?)

A MEETING OF FIVE LISTS FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE LARGEST BLOC

Baghdad today _ follow-up Dia al-Asadi, director of the political bureau of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada alSadr, revealed on Thursday, July 12, 2018, a meeting of five lists for the launch of the largest bloc, while noting that this meeting will be in the coming days.

"There is an understanding between five blocs (Sadrists backed by the Sadrist movement) and Nasser (led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, 42 seats), al-Fath (which includes the popular crowd led by Hadi al-Amiri 47 seats), and the wisdom Ammar al-Hakim 19 seats) and national (led by Iyad Allawi 21 seats). "

He pointed out that "the coming days may witness a meeting between the parties mentioned, and may lead to the formation of the nucleus of the largest bloc that will form the government." "In Iraq, alliances are not based on political visions, programs or understandings, as happens in some countries. They are almost alliances of interests.

The political process has been built on this basis," he said. "Asadi said, saying:" We are trying to find a new pattern of alliances consistent with the reform project, "expected to" crystallize the largest bloc within parliament, which will be charged with forming a government, before the ratification of the election results.

(Mnt Goat – is this why they are intentionally stalling ratification of the election results? )

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) US President Donald Trump commented on the Iraqi parliamentary elections held on 12 May.

Trump said in a press conference after the NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, the Iraqi elections as "was successful."

"This will be discussed with the winning parties" in the elections.

Trump's statement is his first on the Iraqi elections two months after it was held.

Partial manual counting and counting are being conducted under the supervision of the Council of Judges assigned to polling stations with complaints and appeals by electronic ballot and forgery charges in a number of governorates.

The results of the first election of the House of Representatives next (329 seats) offer an alliance under the auspices of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, where he got 54 seats, followed by the conquest alliance led by Secretary General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Ameri {47 seats} followed by the victory coalition headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi { 42 seats}

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SALIM AL-JUBOURI WILL MOST LIKELY GET RE-ELECTED THE PARLIAMENT

BAGHDAD, Iraq -
Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper reported on Thursday that Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri has re-elected the parliament as a "political settlement", indicating that he needs a limited number of votes to win a parliamentary seat.

The newspaper quoted a source in the coalition of state law as saying that it "does not rule out the rise of former Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri to the House of Representatives again after he lost in electronic counting operations," expected that "this is part of a possible political settlement."

The source added that "does not rule out the receipt of Jubouri to a second term in the presidency of the House of Representatives," noting the need for a limited number of votes to be able to win a parliamentary seat.

He explained that "some political forces felt that the political process forward without looking at what happened in the elections," pointing out that "the continuation of the political process requires the initiative to satisfy some of the losing parties one way or another."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 37092410_670482506620478_5370961838936686592_n

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 37065686_670482599953802_294343497593389056_n

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 37047416_670482779953784_7610694606996373504_n

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 37074048_670482946620434_8462333411443343360_n

Mnt Goat News Brief - The Long Version - 7/13/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum