Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18

Go down

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 Empty Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

The news now is all about the re-counting of the ballot results from the May 12th elections. I call this the ongoing election sage. Yes, yet another intentional act to delay the progress of the country. Why are they doing this? Many of these gurus will tell you it is orchestrated by Nori al-Maliki and his gang to stall for time, hoping to delay the results long enough so he can put together his own majority coalition. I agree with this notion but be assured it is not going to work for him and is now only backfiring on him, as the citizens will surely find out who orchestrated this fiasco in the future and who stalled the formation of the govt. This will happen when the re-counting results show no significant changes. Remember this guy is already on the “shit list” of the popular crowd and they would rather just string up his big peanut-head themselves and not wait for the courts to do it. So this is a very dangerous tightrope Maliki is now walking but I think he has been out maneuvered and is losing his leverage by Sadr.

More news….

Many of you readers get upset because I keep adjusting my timelines for a possible RV. Remember that we know that everything from the CBI standpoint if already completed and all they need is a “suitable environment” to continue with the “project to delete the zeros”. They told us there was FRAUD and MANIPULATION the prevented the project from moving forward. We know this is in dealing with the currency auctions and involved almost 1/3 of the parliament members and their banking and money laundering schemes.

So it seems logical that if we want to know where the CBI now stands on the RV, why not look at what is going on to rectify these issues. Makes sense to me….

Many of these culprits will lose their immunity and thus can be served their arrest warrant on charges of corruption, but only after the election. The election ends when the votes are ratified.

The votes will not be ratified until after the re-counting of the ballots in suspected fraudulent polling stations throughout Iraq. Eight of these provinces have been identified and listed. The Electoral Commission, under the direct audit of 9 appointed judges from the judiciary are now conducting the re-counting efforts. Already they reported 6 of these provinces completed and only minor variances in one of them so far. So they just told us that on Thursday they will begin the last 2 remaining provinces.

What next?

Judge Jassem said in a statement to reporters today from Erbil, “that 'we have today to Erbil and we have completed preparations for logistics to begin on Thursday in the process of counting and sorting by hand”.

He added that 'currently WE CAN NOT DECLARE THE RESULTS OF COUNTING AND MANUAL SORTING IN THE PROVINCES OF KIRKUK AND SULAYMANIYAH AS IT WILL AFFECT THE REST OF THE PROVINCES AND THE PROCESS ABROAD,' asserting 'AFTER THE COMPLETION OF COUNTING AND MANUAL SORTING OF FUNDS (or ballots) CONTESTED ABROAD AND INSIDE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ALL THE RESULTS”.

This is what we wait for. I truly believe that when this is finally all sorted out and they are done making a public spectacle of his recounting show for all to see that democracy is working in Iraq, that the CBI will act upon the project to delete the zeros and bring this to conclusion.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock we are on a clock!

More news….

ANOTHER NEW LOW FOR FRANK26 AND HIS KTFA (Keep the Fake News Alive) July 9th conference call

Frank26 had an interesting dude on his conference call / info commercials call Monday night. He was code named “Ghost”. If I did not serve in the military myself I would not know the difference to know any better that this guy was so entirely full of “bullshit”. It was very obvious he was just pumping currency sales namely the Iraqi dinar and the Dong for Frank26.

The part that really got my goat is when he talked about his superior suggesting that he invest in some Kuwaiti dinar.

First please go read my NOTE on this Kuwaiti dinar revaluation and it will open your eyes to see that there is no way possible this could have happened.

Second he says he was a 1st lieutenant and then later he says he was a captain when this occurred. So, he slips and can’t get his facts straight. A sure sign of a liar. All his answers are straight out of the centralized dinar rumor investment handbook for idiots. Most of what he says is just more of the same rumors picked up from the other gurus and passed around. Another statement by Frank26 too that he was in charge of a squad. Really? A lieutenant Colonel in charge of a squad. Then he says leader of a platoon size unit. Really? A lieutenant Colonel in charge of a platoon. This is the job of a 2nd lieutenant. Too bad you didn’t know this Frankie… caught in another lie. Frank then says he was in charge of thousands of soldiers. Really? I know a squad is 11 soldiers and a platoon of about 36-38 soldiers. So the govt does not promote a US Army office to the rank of lieutenant Colonel to be put in charge of a squad or a platoon.

Next this lieutenant Colonel code named Ghost supposedly went on all these secret opps missions. Really? Maybe when he was a 2nd Lieutenant and certainly not as a lieutenant Colonel. But then again if you date his time in service the US was not even in the region of Iraq or Kuwait fighting during this time he would have to have been a 2nd Lieutenant. Go figure, another lie. This entire conversation was nothing but full of lies and more lies the longer they talked.

Frank26 is just trying to use him to make it all sound so creditable. These gurus like to use “boots on the ground” for this purpose. I have to tell everyone today that having been in Iraq during Desert Shield operations, the average soldier and even most officers are restricted to the bases for security reasons. They are not using the local currency and have no need to in time of war.

Will this guy stoop to anything to get you to purchase currency and products from him?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON THE MEETING OF THE LEADERS OF BLOCS WINNING THE ELECTIONS

The victory coalition announced the holding of successful meetings of the Preparatory Committee for the national meeting of the blocks winning the elections, while will be announced soon the meeting of the leaders of blocs winning the elections.

Coalition spokesman Hussein al-Adli said that several meetings were held for the special committee for the national meeting of the electoral blocs, pointing out that the representatives of 11 electoral entities attended the meetings and formed a preparatory committee was studied place and time and the paper principles for the meeting.

He added that the political blocs in the light of the call made by Abadi continue to engage positively with the draft national meeting, which is hoped to agree on a road map on the state administration program for the next stage, as well as the selection of future formations, including the government after the ratification of the election results.

IRAQ'S DISAPPROVAL OF ANY IRANIAN REQUEST TO REPLACE TRADE BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES IN LOCAL CURRENCY INSTEAD OF THE US DOLLAR

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's approval of any Iranian request to replace trade between the two countries in local currency instead of the US dollar HAS BEEN RULED OUT BY ECONOMIC EXPERT MAJID AL-SURI, WHILE HE POINTED OUT THAT SUCH AN AGREEMENT WOULD NOT BE IN FAVOR OF IRAQ.

"Iraq can not apply trade with Iran in local currencies because the trade balance will be in favor of Iran and most of the trade is for its benefit," he told Iraq News.

(Mnt Goat – at least while Iraq is under the program rate of 1190)

He added that "the implementation of this agreement will work to store the Iraqi currency within Iran, which is not in the interest of Iraq, pointing out that" such a decision IS NOT ONLY THE COMPETENCE OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, but the power of the Government of the Ministry of Finance in consultation with the Central Bank of Iraq and do not expect the Central Bank of Iraq on such a matter. "

(Mnt Goat – Iraq must use currently use dollars to trade with outside countries with the CBI program rate. But the GCC wants to use local currencies in the future and have come out and said this many times. Another reason not to let Iran use Iraqi dinars, is the potential increase in future value. This would defeat the sanctions about to be imposed on Iran.)

"A number of countries, including India, Russia, China, Brazil and South Africa, are trying to reduce the dollar's control over international trade and the trade war between China and the United States has resulted," he said.
The governor of the Central Bank of Iran and Crown Prince Ali Abdullah Saif announced on Sunday the follow-up of the bank to conclude monetary agreements with Iraq, Russia and Azerbaijan to deal with national currencies.

IRAQ TODAY PUBLISHES THE RESULTS OF THE COUNTING AND SORTING OF THE PROVINCES OF BASRA AND DHI QAR

BAGHDAD, Iraq (

Reuters) - Iraq's electoral commission has announced the end of counting and counting of Dhi Qar and Maysan provinces.

The sources said the Commission, the process of manual counting and sorting at the Baghdad International Fair completed 90 stations for the province of Dhi Qar out of 113, and the corresponding rate of 100%.

It added that all the stations in Maysan governorate, 67 stations, were also counted and sorted. The results also showed 100% match.

The Commission concluded yesterday counting and counting the provinces of Wasit and Basra amid a talk about the exact match of 100 percent

and on the third of July, began the recounts manually for the parliamentary elections in May, in a move aimed at moving forward the formation of a new government delayed Weeks, due to controversy over the results of these elections.

CONFIRMED ON TUESDAY, MATCH 100% THE MANUAL COUNTING AND SORTING OF THE ELECTRONIC RESULTS IN THE PROVINCES OF DHI QAR AND MAYSAN

(Baghdad: al-Furat News} confirmed sources, on Tuesday, match the manual counting and sorting of the electronic results of the legislative elections in the provinces of Dhi Qar and Maysan.

According to sources from inside the counting room at the Baghdad International Fair today, "has been counting and sorting 90 stations so far out of 113 of the province of Dhi Qar," indicating that the RESULTS ARE EXACTLY IDENTICAL TO THE RESULTS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ELECTRONIC "

She pointed out that for the province Maysan, 100% of the total of 67 polling stations have been matched, and the Electoral Commission is to complete the counting and manual counting of the results of 6 southern governorates on Wednesday, starting with the results of Salah ad Din and Anbar to be transferred to Baghdad soon.

ERBIL TO BEGIN ON THURSDAY THE PROCESS OF COUNTING AND SORTING BALLOTS

The Euphrates -

The judge appointed to oversee the counting and manual sorting in the province of Erbil, Judge Adel Jassim said on Wednesday that the process will begin on Thursday on the funds contested in the province, stressing that the Council of the Independent High Electoral Commission (judges delegated) can not announce the results unless the process is completed at home and abroad .

Judge Jassem said in a statement to reporters today from Erbil, that 'we have today to Erbil and we have completed preparations for logistics to begin on Thursday in the process of counting and sorting by hand'.

He added that 'currently WE CAN NOT DECLARE THE RESULTS OF COUNTING AND MANUAL SORTING IN THE PROVINCES OF KIRKUK AND SULAYMANIYAH AS IT WILL AFFECT THE REST OF THE PROVINCES AND THE PROCESS ABROAD,' asserting 'AFTER THE COMPLETION OF COUNTING AND MANUAL SORTING OF FUNDS CONTESTED ABROAD AND INSIDE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ALL THE RESULTS'.

"After the completion of counting and sorting in Erbil, we will go to Dohuk and carry out the operation there with the funds contested," Judge Jassim said.

(Mnt Goat – they are using the term “funds” interchanging for “ballots”. Just so you know.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 36910234_668703216798407_2655581285593907200_n

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/11/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum