Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future

Go down

A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future Empty A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 pm

A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future

A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future Ler

Twilight News

9 hours ago

The Turkish state, under Erdogan's new presidential term, is moving steadily towards a severe economic crisis, the Royal Institute of International Affairs said in a report on Thursday.

The report referred to the government, which Erdogan inaugurated the presidential system, and included 16 of his associates; to consolidate his authority and take control of matters to control the decision-making centers, and the formation of the general policy of the country.

"Erdogan's most significant reshuffle in the government is the appointment of his son-in-law, Prat al-Beriraq, as finance and treasury minister in the new government, to manage the fragile Turkish economy after the overthrow of Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Shimshak."

There is uncertainty about the efficiency of Erdogan's smelter in calming troubled financial markets and foreign investors. Erdogan is "likely to resort to short-term growth at the expense of the country's economic stability," Erdogan said.

The deterioration of the Turkish lira , the

report added: "But what is needed from Turkey now, stop raising big interest rates; to control inflation in the Turkish economy size, and requires the current situation easing imposed financial constraints, and the adoption of mega - infrastructure projects, as well as finding ways to support the lira , which is witnessing a decline , Amounting to about 20% since the beginning of this year. "

According to a new presidential decree, Erdogan added the right to appoint the central bank governor and his deputies and the members of the political and financial committee for four years to come. These decisions are the completion of the procedures for politicizing the Turkish bank which was independent on one day. The size of the big inflation by offering higher interest rates.

Erdogan sees economic progress as linked to high-rise buildings, mega-infrastructure projects and high growth rates. But if more pressure is placed on the low economic situation, these wrong policies could cause the collapse of the Turkish economy.

According to the report, "it seems that Erdogan is not appreciative of the situation of the Turkish economy, which shows the need for a comprehensive reform, to catch up with the developed economies, which rely on a strong infrastructure and construction projects financed by financial market flows, rather than relying on private investment projects and exports" .

High public debt , the

report says that " as a result of the policies of Erdogan; jumped foreign corporate currency debt to $ 328 billion at the end of 2017, and despite the reduction of the foreign exchange reserve account, but the situation is still worrying, reaching the public debt value to $ 214 billion. "

Some major Turkish companies have had to negotiate with bondholders to restructure foreign loan debt, given the economic burden imposed by the continued collapse of the lira. The failure of a large number of Turkish companies to pay off foreign liabilities would have a huge impact on the Turkish economy and cause panic. As well as the confidence of the global financial markets in the ability of the Turkish economy, leading to a crisis in the Turkish economic system through a long-term recession.

The nationalist party refused to join the new government. Right-wing party leader Dulat Bhagli learned the lesson well after the huge financial crisis of 2001 and decided to move away from the scene so as not to be responsible for the deteriorating economic situation. In the country again.

The report concluded that "despite the great political dominance of the Turkish president, but the deteriorating economic situation in the country is a significant threat to his current authority."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ff95f69e-63cb-4a98-93fd-c5553c7c791f

A British report presents a bleak outlook for Turkey's economic future 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum