Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book

Go down

Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book Empty Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book

Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book 8855

11/07/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The economic and banking advisor Samir al-Nusairi announced Wednesday that his interest in reforming the Iraqi economy and its continuous follow-up to Iraq's special circumstances and challenges faced during the past four years and policies to overcome the economic and financial crisis that he suffered and is on his way out of the healthy. Including in his new book, which is currently in print and up to 800 pages of intermediate pieces and below is a summary of the contents of the book ...

an introduction

The majority of countries, especially developing countries and Iraq, one of them adopts their curricula and economic system on the thought, philosophy and ideology that the political system believes in and based on the economic, human and natural resources, infrastructure, infrastructure and infrastructure available to the economy and the strategic objectives required to achieve the well-being of society and the basic needs of the people, His political system is working for his service and building his future, but under the special political, security and economic conditions that our country is currently living in, especially the economic reality and the economic crisis. This crisis has its current and future causes and repercussions due to the sudden drop in oil prices in the world market, which is Iraq's main economic resource, which is about 60% of the GDP and 95% of the GDP. Revenue.

In addition to the confusion of the economic vision deep in the background and the reality of the Iraqi economy rent and the migration of national capital abroad because of the subjective and objective conditions above and instability in the business environment .

What matters to us here is the Iraqi economy and what is new in it What are the degrees of development and underdevelopment in its main workshops and what are their implications for sustainable development? And what is our economic strategy and our reform program so we have our vision for economic reform stems from his insightful and transparent analysis of the reality of the Iraqi economy meets in four economic books starting from the analysis of economic repercussions in countries where there was movement and political changes reflected on the economic reality of these countries and those countries is Iraq During the last four years, these publications discussed the role of the banking sector as the first step of economic reforms and the necessity of drawing up a methodology for economic and banking reform in line with the leadership of the Central Bank of Iraq for monetary policy applications It played a key role in supporting the national economy in the darkest circumstances of political, security and economic experienced by Iraq during the years (2015-2017), so the folder in which your hands represents the visions and policies proposed.

The general framework of the reform vision

1 - Draw a road map at the level of the strategic and phased to reformulate the new economic approach to Iraq, which adopts the mechanisms of transition to a market economy

2 - Activation of the decisions reached by the expert committees formed in the Council of Ministers in 2015 for each sector of economic implementation of the road map for each economic sector and the implementation of these decisions to follow up, monitoring and evaluation

3- Forming a joint legal committee between the government and the private sector to reformulate, amend and issue new laws and activate all the laws issued and currently suspended which govern the management of the economic process and serve the implementation of the roadmap, which is approved, all the laws of the legislative environment that regulate and manage the Iraqi economy in its new curriculum .

4. Reconsidering all associations, associations and organizations formed by law or administered by internal regulations and establishing the Private Sector Council. Its tasks shall be in accordance with the strategy of developing the private sector for the years (2014-2030 )

Starting from a pure Iraqi experience that is consistent with every Iraqi thing in the core of awareness, culture, sincere work and tomorrow

The Mashreq, which we see with optimistic eyes and work according to the principle of (we disagree in politics and unite the economy) because the peoples do not realize their well-being, happiness and prosperous future without a solid national economy that contributes to the construction of all and the foundations of this building is available in Iraq .

5 - Involvement of the private sector in economic decision-making and representation in the membership of the Council of Ministers .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12885

Nusseiri announces the contents of his vision for economic reform in Iraq in his new book 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum