Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is the Best of the Best? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

This is the Best of the Best?

4 posters

Go down

This is the Best of the Best? Empty This is the Best of the Best?

Post by tje Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm

8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

And this is the guy you listen to day after day. month after month, telling you the RV is not coming but that it's already done?

C'mon, man!

tje

Back to top Go down

This is the Best of the Best? Empty Re: This is the Best of the Best?

Post by dinargirlk Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

I think we've beat "this horse" pretty much dead.
Please, let's let it go and move on. There are always things going on that we do not/never will know about. This could be one of them.

I've given it alot of thought over the last two days and Personally, I love this OKIE site - OKIE is my hero because he brings what he can - he's always positive (mostly) and he's sincere enough NOT TO CHARGE or Promote other businesses.

What more can we ask for. I've got very little connections or intel myself, so I'll take whatever OKIE gives - and smile - and be thankful for the dinar opportunity.

Have a Great Day All and of course.... GO RV!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 pm

I AGREE

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:01 pm

tje this does not really even warrant a reply you must learn to sift through the bs this is his sight he can post what he wants it is up to us to believe or not believe if you follow along most of okies intel is dead on then there is some that is way out there okie puts alot of his own time into this and doesnt ask us for thing and most of us appreiciate this apparently you do not dont try to ridicule this man by posting this crap we all read it , if you dont like it go elsewhere there are plenty of choices non will be as entertaining or exact as what your are getting here i promise

Of all things I've lost I miss my mind the most
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tje Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Dear redlx88,

Personally I've heard Okie on the calls and think he sounds like just about the most sincere, sweetest guy in the world. I'd love to meet him. But for everyone who praises him month after month and thanks him with all the glory usually reserved for an Alabama, oops Oklahoma, football coach or other highly respected guys, I just have to say: What info? What intel? Not one time has his call of the RV ever been right! So I would really really appreciate it if he stopped being so darn sure that what people were telling him was so spot on and then passing it on to people he knows hang on his every word (for some strange reason)!

Sure we can hit the delete button but obviously we're all way too much of "hopium" addicts to do that!

I just think that if a person puts themselves out there as an authority they might want to actually back it up with actual fact.

Thanks.

tje

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum