Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments

Go down

Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments Empty Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:58 am

Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments

Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments 8807

07/09/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The International Smart Card Company (KI) confirmed on Monday that Rafidain Bank and KI will provide global services soon to all beneficiary segments.

"This partnership will create new products by relying on new technologies that will increase the internal efficiency of the business between the company and Rafidain Bank and allow customers to offer services in a flexible and simple way to make people's lives easier," said KI. .

The statement added that "the continuous pursuit of the staff of Rafidain Bank and the company to make the partnership successful resulted in acceptable results in the Iraqi street and touch the wishes of citizens, where continues to provide loans to various segments of society benefiting from electronic payment services through the company."

He explained that "the specialized teams at both ends of the process Rafidain Bank and (K) continue to study different candidates and choose the best serving the Iraqi family," noting that "the coming period will see the provision of services at a global level to all segments of the beneficiary."

"The new services shorten the time and effort and reach the beneficiary without any trouble, and this is an advanced step towards global service delivery," he said.

The last period witnessed the launch of the Takatof initiative in partnership between Rafidain Bank, Kee Company, General Post and Savings Company and General Retirement Authority, in order to deliver electronic services to all regions of Iraq.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12856

Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum