Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS

+12
cashout
RoxieGirl
Shoffman
Parrothead
phantomssecret
war eagle
dinarling77
topspin2
tje
Azure
Siaya
boxerman
16 posters

Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS

Post by boxerman Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:05 am

I BET ANY CLAIM AS TO THE RATE DATE OR RV HAPPENING THAT HAS BEEN MADE IN THE LAST 24HRS WILL NOT COME TRUE EVEN CLOSE TO TRUE. I THINK DINAR DADDY SUMMED IT UP VERY WELL IN HIS COMMENTS YESTERDAY ON HIS SITE

* Dinar Daddy: Rumors & Doozies… My Thoughts…
September 27th, 2011 08:56 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (Dinar Daddy Info)

All,

I hope this post finds you all well this morning. I felt I needed to put something up this morning that gives my thoughts to all of you about all the crap posts that seem to be never ending from certain known “gurus” and hype mongers, and to discuss my feelings, ONCE AGAIN, about all the posts that end up in the “Rumors“ and “Doozies“ sections of my site.

Here is how I feel about the posters and their information placed in these sections:

1. I feel some are honest but mislead. Others, and you all know who I’m talking about, I believe are flat out misleading their followers on their private sites. This is WHY I post their information in those sections, to help all of you relax and gain a perspective on what is being shared… unchecked, on their sites.
2. I do not believe ANYTHING that I post within the “Rumors“ and the “Doozies“ sections of my site.
3. I post their information to ensure we have ALL INFO about the Dinar, not to give them a larger platform to spew their nonsense.
4. If you see information within those sections, please understand that I personally am DISCREDITING THE INFO. You can choose to believe them or me, either way you have a different opinion to consider and to check your excitement against.
5. I do not respect those who CONTINUALLY post information that declares “ALL IS DONE”… “THE PLANE HAS LANDED”… or otherwise. They are blatantly misleading people who are hopeful, downtrodden, and desperate in their hope a windfall will come their way.

I think you got the message…

* Please be aware of my confidence in diversifying my holdings to ensure I am covered in the event of any major changes in the way things are financially done in the world.
* Please know I am doing my best to hold to the truth as I know it, while keeping everyone apprised of those things they should be aware of, including false information to help each person check themselves and their excitement levels against. Please know I only want the best for every follower.
* Please do NOT exchange outside of your normal currency more than you can afford despite your excitement levels based on some unfounded “guru’s” emphatic post or chat.
* Please know I respect each and every follower’s personal decision whether to believe in this speculative opportunity or not. It’s a personal decision for everyone
* Please know I am as hopeful as the next guy about this speculative venture called exchanging for the Iraqi Dinar.
* Please know if I hear something I am hopeful about I will post it to help everyone be aware, NOT to hype or get everyone excited about. I’ve heard nothing recently despite others’ adamant claims.

Go Keepin’ It Real… Go Truth… Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

boxerman

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty Re: BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS

Post by Siaya Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am

Many have been hanging on a thread, day and night, week after week, and suddenly a month passes. ALL hyped dates, rates just come to pass, as they have for SO many years. Soon the months become years and in three days, it is OCTOBER, yes OCTOBER. Does that not alone speak volumes to us all? It ought to folks, for we have heard once again, since LAST OCTOBER 2010, it was confirmed, done, ready. So, what is next? Just another day with posts encouraging you to hang on, it is coming, it is THIS week, until next week arrives then it will be THAT week. I encourage one, encourage all, keep what you in IQD and buy NO MORE. Also the fact that just a two months ago ANOTHER NEW internet dealer was posted, well, what can I say. WHY would a new dealer just get a license to sell IQD IF this was done already? So be it. Use common sense. IF we all took one month off, came back in November, then we would be hearing absolutely nothing new.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty Re: BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS

Post by Azure Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:55 am

this doesn't bother me I read the articles too
and it does appear that things are moving forward,
the information changes so to me its not fake,
I would rather hope than despair and
say "its never going to happen" which is what
some would prefer to believe.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tje Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:12 pm

An observation on Dinar Daddy:

He has not only been posting rumors forever on his site but classifies them by what he believes and doesn't believe. Who made him the discerner of dinar rumors?

A month or so ago he posted his own rumor something to the effect of he was hearing great things for soon, soon, soon.

He posted some mis-information about why Ali closed shop that I remember had something to do with Ali's family being in physical danger. This was while he had a working agreement to work for Ali when the Salt Lake office opened.

He came back from the BH Group meeting-of-all-meetings saying how great they all were...a few days before the feds shut them down and they all disappeared (until yesterday)!

My point is that he is no better and no worse than all the other self-appointed experts on the dinar yet he sets himself to be so far above the fray we should consider him an authority even though he has proven nothing.

Last edited by tje on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

tje

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Daddy Dinar is a reactionary. He brings no original information

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:20 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMM!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty RV

Post by war eagle Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Boxerman; Simply click you mouse,and be GONE----------------------hopefully FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty Not a fan of Dinar Daddy any longer

Post by phantomssecret Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I used to read Dinar Daddy regularly UNTIL he criticized Okie severely. It was an uncalled
for attack and I voted with my feet.

I can find what he offers in a variety of other places and I decided that "Dinar Daddy' had
nothing to offer me in regard to the IQD.

Just prior to making this decision I read his defense regarding the conflict of interest and Ali. Since then more has come out. I probably would have just filed the information away as a reminder had Dinar Daddy not been so critical of others and presenting himself as above all others...self-righteous. There is no need for that kind of attitude. Tells me he is being defensive and sticking out like an animal backed into a corner.

We sure have been exposed to a lot of interesting personalities and information!
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm

You got to hand it to him - Dinar Daddy is one of the few who is making some money on the dinar here and now! As mention, he doesn't bring anything new to the discussion. I think he secretely might be sad when this thing does finally happen. His 3 or 4 years of fame will vanish in the wind. He says he doesn't believe any of the rumors that he posts, but he has got to know most of his website traffic is generated from this small portion of it. I don't think he has a 'Rush Limbaugh' type following on his little radio program. He takes the easy route. It's easy to be critical of those who are actually trying to bring some kind of original intel to the discussion.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 pm

I repeat; If you don't like what is being posted-click your mouse,and be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoffman Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm

In reality we all check the sites and read the articles. In some weird way it's addictive and regardless of the information provided or refuted we still get up and check again. I can't remember who posted it - but the real excitement will begin the day the RV does occur as we will be busy trying to figure out how to keep and grow our wealth. Of this I am certain - this is an opportunity not a burden! My conclusion, with all of it, is this: Everyone has a basic structure of belief systems and for those that believe God is in control of all things ; will draw a different conclusion than those who believe mankind controls all things. Ultimately, there are some things that are said by true "men and women of faith" that can only make sense if you are a person that studies the word of God and the prophecies of the Bible. More importantly would be having a "relationship" with God. However, At the end of the day; these differences will continue to be the "great divide". I find an ever-increasing number of people that don't understand that what we are a part of is the unfolding of some of the greatest events known to mankind. Truthfully, money is not the answer but rather just one of the tools - it's best to keep our perspective in line with the word of God. What is the reason that many of us found out about this investment if not for the purpose of being blessed but more importantly to BE A BLESSING? In many ways it's been an exciting ride - but the challenge will be not to allow sudden wealth to wharp your character. Trials don't produce character as much as reveal character - and quite frankly some folks are manifesting in some pretty strange ways!!! But you will always have that - every major event that has taken place in history has all those ear-marks. If you don't believe that read the Bible - or the history books. John the revelator would have been considered a loon - because his prophecies were for a time far in the future...that future is here. It is my personal belief that if you are a person that currently holds dinar and have a significant amount then here's what I think: Pay off your debt, make sure your home is paid for and prepare for a future of great blessing but be aware that great trials are also ahead. Don't be foolish with your new wealth - prepare to be an answer to the problem rather than creating one. This is what I'd call a Joseph anointing. We can't turn on the TV without there being one report after the next concerning the dire financials woes of the entire globe particularly here in the States. Jobless rates are at an all time high...we hold in our hands a gift and it's important not to waste our "talents", Pray for wisdom because God gives wisdom Freely to all men/women (James 1:5) . If any of us is depending on what any man says we'd be in trouble. Be informed - get the information - but then check it all against the Word of God. It's simple and for those that are not "believers" well - just be aware that YOU WILL BE!!!! Our Father Loves all of HIS Children and it's my belief that just before the catastrophy HE always provides the way of escape - HE always tries to bring his OWN into a place of REST, Peace, PRovision and yes Salvation. BE Alert!

Shoffman

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Here's what I'm thinking... totally confused. Sit back and look at what has transpired over the last couple of months...it's done, over and over again... now I'm starting to worry about all the new sites and paid fees and advertising for purchase of dinar on ALL of the sites... are we part of a game? Someone is making money on this whole Dinar Investment and who is suffering? The followers! JMO... and I would like Okie to come in and clear the rumors up about BBG opening his own site for $ and will he be posting with OOM again? The greed has taken over the dinar world. Okie is a humble man with a heart of gold, but please help us understand what is going on. TY

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cashout Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 pm

dinarling77 wrote:God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

:study: :cheers:

cashout

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty FOLKS - ROGER, OF DINAR DADDY HAS HIS OWN AGENTA..

Post by dmv1455 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:56 pm

USED TO WATCH HIS SIGHT AND FINALLY REALIZED AFTER A FEW WEEKS, HE CHOOSE TO SELECT PEOPLE HE LIKED OR DISLIKED... SOME HE PUT IN THE DOOZIES, ACTUALLY HAD VERY GOOD INTEL THAT WAS RIGHT ON, WHILE OTHERS IN THE FIRST SECTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE DOOZIES... AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, HE IS FOR ROGER AND GREEDY FOR POWER AND MONEY ----PERIOD..

dmv1455

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 pm

RoxieGirl wrote:Here's what I'm thinking... totally confused. Sit back and look at what has transpired over the last couple of months...it's done, over and over again... now I'm starting to worry about all the new sites and paid fees and advertising for purchase of dinar on ALL of the sites... are we part of a game? Someone is making money on this whole Dinar Investment and who is suffering? The followers! JMO... and I would like Okie to come in and clear the rumors up about BBG opening his own site for $ and will he be posting with OOM again? The greed has taken over the dinar world. Okie is a humble man with a heart of gold, but please help us understand what is going on. TY

RoxieGirl, it is not what has transpired the last couple of months, but rather years. Ever since Ranger Aka Phoenix, changed the Forum rules in that he no longer posted RUMORS but made STATEMENTS OF FACTS back in March of 2008, nothing has ever been the same. Before his FAMOUS window and Chief's, his counterpart, I HEAR the train a comin, before March 7th, 2008, it was ALWAYS stated as rumors. But on that date, when Ranger posted he CONFIRMED the RV was DONE, WRITTEN IN STONE has he put it, and he had 14 Banks, some from Canada, CONFIRMING from their Presidents and VP's, it was DONE, the forums exploded with JOY. Well, here we sit, over 3 1/2 years later, yet NOW, all we hear daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly is IT IS DONE. It is NOT done, for IF IT WERE, it would BE HERE. As time goes on, it does make you wonder. We have MORE and MORE personal sites arising, MORE AND MORE advertisings, MORE and MORE elements of some making money, MORE and MORE Dinar Dealers arising, selling, which makes NO SENSE. WHY, IF THIS RV is done, are NEW dealers arising?? WHY are dealers STILL GETTING billions and billions and billions of dinar each month? Do any of not think the IQD flow would DRY UP and STOP BEING PUT INTO PUBLIC hands, IF this was happening anytime soon? Dealers become millionaires selling toilet paper worth currency, and yet NEWBIES keep buying and buying and buying. I am thankful I bought ALL mine 7 years ago and have NEVER added to it. Something is not right.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IRAQ CONTRACTOR Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Dinar DADDY is as phony as they comeaka......ROGER.............He talks about a year ago how he was going to lose his house and how he didn't know what he was going to do..........
I cna tell you he makes PLENTY of MONEY from his WEB SITE............He would have you believe he is not makeing any money..........Any web sit that has BANNERS gets a certain amount of MONEY from every one who cliks on that banner..............
And for a guy to be so desperate he now has all kinds of web sites and a RADIO PROGRAM............So now I ask you who is the one not being TRUE.............

OKIE has been nothing but helpful and NO matter what ROGER says............IF he is TRUELY in for it for the PEOPLE he would then take down ALL of his banners and do it for FREE and quit promoting ALI........Who is just a ripp off any ways.................You can and will find a better deal if you look around for DINAR and not at a MARKED UP PRICE...............

IRAQ CONTRACTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:37 pm

I lost all my respect for Dinar Daddy (Roger) when he openly chastised, ridiculed, and severely criticized OKIE. I don't know what their disagreement was, but you shouldn't air your disagreements in public, on your web site, so that everyone could see. His reprimand was so bad that I personally wrote to Roger and complained that he was wrong, because a good Christian would not do that, much less in public.

Roger wrote back and said that he was sorry, but I don't know how many saw or knew about that. Shortly after that, he began to place OKIE's posts in a separate category of "DOOZIES -- Posts that are Outrageous that I Do Not Believe." This is just another way of ridiculing a person.

Why is Dinar Daddy so special? Where is HIS intel? Why is he so high and mighty, above the rest of us seeking information and intel? What about serving his clients with a humble spirit?

I wouldn't waste my time looking at his website. He only wants to sell you something. In fact, the longer the RV is delayed, the better it is for Dinar Daddy.
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty See it for what it is!

Post by phantomssecret Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:58 am

DMV - Exactly!

I was giving him credit for his ability to make money and present things in a reasonably fair and balanced manner.

BUT....

Too many things came to light. Too many things smelled bad - things he had criticized others for he was right there with equal or better stunts.

Too much personal opinion where he labeled others. It was time for me to move on...

:arrow:

phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 am

most are guilty, including myself of hype, but one thing is for sure, the dinar will revalue at some point.

Back to top Go down

BET DINAR DADDY IS RIGHT ABOUT GURUS Empty We do know one thing for sure

Post by phantomssecret Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:21 am

Hallelujah!

We do know that for sure. All the rest is just keeping everyone entertained until we can take care of the real business waiting for us to handle!
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:13 am

How could anyone including Guru's trash or speak badly of anyone else in the investment untill they themselves are right?

Real simple, so far, they have all been wrong.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum