Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months.

2 posters

Go down

NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. Empty NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months.

Post by santafe Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 am

Sunspot 1302 unleashed towards Earth, detected on shortwave radio
+
Greenbelt - Scientists are monitoring a sunspot that produced an X1.9-category solar storm that was unleashed over the weekend and could be headed towards Earth. Sunspot 1302 is so strong that it has been detected shortwave radio on this planet.

Digital Journal has reported in the past on intense solar storms, and so far nothing catastrophic has occurred. The worst thing that has transpired thus far has been loss of radio signals in some parts of the United States.

On Monday, NASA issued a news release that updated us on a strong X1.9-category solar storm that erupted from active region (sunspot) 1302 Saturday morning that was recorded by the space administration’s Solar Dynamics Observatory.

The published video presented viewers with a shadowy shock rave that moved away from the impact site. This has led scientists to believe that the blast produced a coronal mass ejection (CME) that could hurt our magnetic field this week.

Although none of the blasts were directed towards the Earth, the sunspot will turn toward us within the next few days. NASA officials say that AR1302 is continuing to grow and that there is no evidence that it will quiet down anytime soon. It is in a position to produce more CMEs.

The Goddard Space Weather Lab detected solar wind plasma sneaking into the geosynchronous orbit that could affect satellites because they will experience solar wind plasma and magnetic fields.
As the sunspot continues to produce intense solar storms, audio has been recorded of the solar event. Thomas Ashcraft in New Mexico was able to record the sounds of the activity on his shortwave radio.

Sky gazers in high-latitude areas should look out for auroras come nightfall.
Continuity Central also issued a news release for businesses. It noted NASA’s list of possible impact by space weather. It reiterated NASA’s warning that intense solar activity could cause blackouts across the globe and could last for months as engineers attempt to repair the situation.

This would lead to the disruption of commerce since numerous institutions would be offline, airplanes would not be able to utilize GPS navigation and there would be no power for hundreds of millions of people.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/312033#ixzz1ZG5pPpcY
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months. Empty Re: NASA warns intense solar activity could cause blackouts that could last for months.

Post by Shoffman Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Thanks for posting this: And for those that don't understand why Okie would send out a prayer request.
To the believer: we believe that prayer changes things - that God can and often will intervene - We PRAY because our FATHER said we should and Jesus Also told us we should. The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16) See..It's like I said - don't criticize something simply because you don't have the grid to understand what it means.
There is nothing about the original post that would indicate other than this: it's a prayer request.

Shoffman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum