Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices

Go down

Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices Empty Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:09 am

Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices

Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices Story_img_5b3e76a59164d

2018/7/5 22:51

{Iraq: the Euphrates News} Iraq, the second largest oil exporter in OPEC, expected fluctuations in world oil prices.

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi said in a press statement that "global oil prices are subject to political and economic factors and the stability of the market." He pointed out that "Iraq is watching the existing changes, expected fluctuations in market prices, but will not make a big difference in prices.

"This week, there was a turbulence in the oil markets. Brent crude fell 2.4 after it rose last week, Brent fell $ 1.93 in the settlement to $ 77.30 a barrel, and the WTI fell 21 cents in the settlement to $ 73.94 Barrel ".

US President Donald Trump published a sharp tweet on Twitter demanding the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) cut crude prices, which has led to a drop in oil prices affected by the change.

"Opec should remember that gasoline prices are high and they are doing little to help," Trump said on his own Twitter account.

"They are pushing prices up while the United States is defending a lot of its members for very few dollars, this has to be a two-way street, they have cut prices now!"

OPEC began with some of the producers outside the organization led by Russia to restrict production in 2017 to boost prices.

Recent price hikes have been prompted by the United States' announcement to reinstate sanctions against Iran in November, targeting oil exports.

In June, OPEC and Russia announced they were ready to increase production to defuse supply shortages due to the sudden disruption of supply from Venezuela and Libya, and also likely to offset the possible decline in Iranian supplies due to US sanctions.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=168727

Iraq expects fluctuations in world oil prices 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum