Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods

Go down

Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods Empty Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods

Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods 8730

Logo of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control

07/03/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control denied on Tuesday the imposition of new duties on the inspection of imported goods and goods.

"There are some weak souls trying to mix the cards with the aim of passing some goods and goods that are not conforming to specifications through the border crossing points to achieve illegal profits at the expense of the health and safety of the Iraqi citizen," said head of the agency Saad Abdul Wahab in a statement received by " The existence of any new fees or amounts related to the examination of goods and goods, but the same proportion adopted since the application of the program of examination in 2011, amounting to 0,03% (three thousand) of the value of goods.

Abdul Wahab added that "the device continues the program of examination without interruption through the contract with a number of foreign companies specialized in this area," pointing out that "the absence of goods stacked at the border crossings because of the lack of examination because the device is running its laboratories located in Baghdad and the provinces to carry out operations Examination of goods and goods not inspected in the country of origin ".

He pointed out that "the application of the examination program has helped a lot in detecting fraud and falsifying marks of goods and imported goods," calling on suppliers and traders to "adhere to the examination program because it represents a guarantee for the entry of goods conforming to specifications and thus represents the protection of the consumer and the Iraqi economy in one.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12805

Standardization denies imposing new duties on inspection of imported goods 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum