Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results

Go down

Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results Empty Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results

Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results NB-240654-636659652308272772

Saturday 30 June

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Parliamentary Inquiry Committee on Saturday called for the complete cancellation of the results of the parliamentary elections.

A parliamentary source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The Chairman of the Committee, Adel Nuri said in a speech during the parliamentary session of the House of Representatives, the parliamentary committee to investigate the facts calls for the cancellation of the results of the elections in full.

The parliamentary committee investigating the facts revealed on Saturday that it was prevented from entering the Electoral Commission building because of the "tightening of the noose" on the counterfeiters, while the statement that "disclosure" of those involved in counterfeiting led to the burning of stores and the destruction of match devices.

The results of the parliamentary elections that took place on May 12, 2018 caused a wide debate among the political circles, which called on the House of Representatives to convene an emergency session on 6 June 2018, during which it voted on the third amendment proposal for the Law of the House of Representatives Elections No. 45 of 2013, The manual count and counting of all polling stations and the assignment of nine judges to run the Electoral Commission.

LINK

Fact-finding calls for full elimination of election results 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum