Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud

Go down

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud Empty Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:47 am

Isn't interesting what Jerzy promotes while begging the gullible for money? LOL

Here's what you'll find posted on Jerzy's website:

HALOLASER: PAIN MANAGEMENT & WELLNESS CENTERS

HaloLaser Biotherapy, LLC (HaloLaser), is seeking to open and operate Seventy-Five Pain Management & Wellness Centers in the top 30 major cities of the US featuring the proprietary FDA approved low light level NeuroLaseJerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud 2122.png?v=2.2 medical laser device and related wellness products and physical therapy services that:

1. reduces and/or eliminates pain without drugs or surgery,
  2. encourages patients to improve their health through nutrition, and
  3.affords a patient the opportunity to tone up their body for optimum health.

HaloLaser is at the forefront in the USA in a worldwide trend in the healthcare industry in the use of photobiostimulation (laser therapy) as a non-surgical, non-invasive, alternative means to reduce and/or eliminate physical muscle and joint pain and traumatic suffering from pain relating to other diseases.

Jerzy forgot to check out a few things...

~~~~~~~~~~

We were organized on December 29, 1997, to operate as a property owner and/or management service. On December 7, 2004, we acquired HaloLaser BioTherapy, LLC via a reverse merger, and now focus on alternative medicine, Nutriceuticals, alcohol free hand sanitizer and high powered deep penetrating laser medical devices for the twenty-first century.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=BMCS&id=73999

HaloLaser Biotherapy, LLC Has Signed A Letter Of Intent To Acquire The Assets Of FHJ Scientific, Inc., To Be Included In Merger Agreement With Corbel Holdings Inc.

Published: Nov 09, 2004

DALLAS, Nov. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- HaloLaser Biotherapy, LLC, is pleased to announce the signing of a letter of intent to acquire the assets of FHJ Scientific, Inc., for $1.2 million in stock, to be included in the merger agreement with Corbel Holdings Inc. (Pink Sheets: CBLH). The purchase includes five Letters of Patent, together with several foreign patents and/or patents pending and other assets of FHJ.
FHJ is a privately held Texas corporation, which was formed in 1985. FHJ has the proprietary SHBAN(TM) Solution. In vitro and other testing have demonstrated the capabilities and superiority of SHBAN over known commercial products in applications covering contact dermatitis, dermal wounds and burns, ophthalmic and oral care. An example of the efficacy of the SHBAN Solution is its ability to quickly heal gingivitis.
HaloLaser Biotherapy LLC, and Charles R. Crane MD and Associates Inc., announced earlier that they were to enter an agreement to facilitate a reverse merger of HaloLaser Biotherapy LLC and Charles R. Crane MD and Associates into Corbel Holdings, Inc. for purposes of taking control and functioning on its own merits and being identified as a legal trading company. Corbel Holdings, Inc., HaloLaser Biotherapy LLC, and Charles R. Crane MD and Associates Inc. have remaining a 20-day due diligence period before the closing of the transaction.

https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/-b-halolaser-biotherapy-llc-b-has-signed-a-letter-of-intent-to-acquire-the-assets-of-b-fhj-scientific-inc-b-to-be-included-in-merger-agreemen/

BioTech Medics looking at North Texas clinic locations

By  – 
May 25, 2006, 9:32am CDT Updated May 25, 2006, 8:29am

A company specializing in drug-free pain management says it is planning to open clinics in North Texas.
Keith Houser, CEO of BioTech Medics Inc. (Pink Sheets:BTMD), says the company is planning to open a BioTech Medical Pain Management and Wellness Center outpatient clinic at Muenster Memorial Hospital and another center in Rockwall. Neither deal is finalized.
Based in Irving, BioTech Medics is a distributor for the NeuroLase Therapeutic Medical Laser, an FDA-approved device that is used for the temporary reduction or elimination of muscular, skeletal and arthritic pain without drugs or surgery.
BioTech Medics was formed as the result of a reverse merger in December 2004 between Texas-based HaloLaser Biotherapy L.L.C. and BioTech Medics Inc., formerly Corbel Holdings Inc., a Nevada-based public corporation.

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/stories/2006/05/22/daily28.html

~~~~~~~~~~

June 09, 2010 09:00 ET
Federal Grand Jury Indicts 10 With 93 Charges in Illegal Stock Manipulation of BioTech Medics, Inc.

LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - June 9, 2010) -  BioTech Medics, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BMCS) announced a Las Vegas Federal Grand Jury has criminally indicted 10 persons with 93 felony counts. Keith Houser, Chairman/CEO of BioTech said: "For years I have been making formal complaints on behalf of the legitimate victim shareholders of BioTech Medics regarding illegal stock manipulation, theft and forgery of shares, shorting and massive failures to deliver of stock. Within the past 60 days the U.S. Attorney General and a Federal Grand Jury felt the compelling evidence was sufficient for an 85 page indictment against 10 persons including: Jeffrey G. Turino, formerly of Tampa who has fled the USA to Europe and is using an assumed name to avoid arrest and prosecution; John Edwards (formerly of Las Vegas) who is currently incarcerated in England awaiting extradition to the USA; Urban Casavant (allegedly in Canada); Nickolaj Vissokovsky (from Tampa, now allegedly in Moscow); Melissa Spooner (from Pennsylvania and Las Vegas -- now allegedly with Turino in Europe); Helen Bagley and Jeffrey Mitchell of Las Vegas; Ginger Gutierrez and James Kinney. All are considered innocent until adjudged guilty."
Mr. Houser said: "The Grand Jury vindicated the existing Board of Directors and Officers of BioTech by stating: 'BioTech has assets, revenues and substantial business activities. However, unbeknownst to (Houser), the principals of HaloLaser BioTherapy, LLC and Charles R. Crane MD & Associates, the coconspirators and accomplices... were intent to perpetrate their fraudulent scheme.'"
The indictment continues: "(Jeff) Turino's coconspirators and associates were instrumental in attempting to conceal Turino's involvement. The conspirators exploited (BioTech)... by fraudulently issuing, reissuing and transferring, offering and selling millions of shares of Corbel Holdings and BioTech Medics." (Note: Turino, an adjudged illegal penny stock manipulator, had been under a prior 2003 Court Order restraining Turino's involvement with Penny Stocks.)
The government is seeking individual "in personam criminal forfeiture" aggregates of over $140 Million in disgorgement and restitution to BioTech Medics victims for the crimes committed if the parties are found guilty. The grand jury has valued the aggregate damages to BMCS at approximately $1.30 per share. BMCS is currently trading at $.03. The indictment indicated several more coconspirator indictments are expected!
BioTech has retained the Houston Law firm of Shepherd, Smith, Edwards & Kantas, LLP. "The purpose of retaining the law firm is to litigate, arbitrate, mediate and/or negotiate recovery of claims for damages to BioTech arising out of illegal stock manipulation, fraud, interstate transportation of forged or stolen stock and other torts," said Keith Houser, CEO of BioTech. BioTech commenced a civil lawsuit against Wells Fargo Bank and others in January, 2010.
BioTech Medics owns and/or has affiliated BioTech Laser Pain Management Centers in 3 states.
BioTech also manufactures SHBAN™ Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer and BioBody Nutriceutical Products.
This release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the "Act").

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/federal-grand-jury-indicts-10-with-93-charges-illegal-stock-manipulation-biotech-medics-1273466.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

HaloLaser Biotherapy, LLC doesn't exist!

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud 2961306396

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Humanus HaloLaser Biotherapy And Fraud 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum