Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families

Go down

Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families Empty Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am

Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families

Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families Financial%20dues

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The Minister of Labor, Chairman of the Social Protection Organization Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani announced on Thursday the launch of the third payment of social benefits salaries to more than one million and one hundred thousand families of beneficiaries in Baghdad and the provinces to an amount of more than (313) billion dinars, calling families to check the outlets to receive their salaries .

The third installment of 2018 includes 427092 families headed by a woman in an amount of more than 101 billion dinars, and the payment includes (678216) families headed by a man up to (212) ) Billion dinars, adding that there are (3306) cards between suspension and closure for several reasons.

For his part, a spokesman for the Social Protection Organization Ammar Menem said that the ministry continues to secure the amounts of payments and release them on scheduled dates every two months as directed by the Minister, calling on him to have any complaint or query to call (1018) during the official working hours, warning the beneficiary families of ratification Rumors and lies are published here or there.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/712fe419-b10d-434b-ab64-4be6a38c06f6

Iraqi government launches subsidy salaries to more than one million families 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum