Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18

Go down

"What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 Empty "What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:14 am

Kim,

I read with interest your article over on Tank's blog. The companion post just earlier the same day was also interesting.

Both posts introduce a lot of world changing information. After re-reading them both a few times to be sure I didn't miss anything, I think I see a shoe waiting to drop. You explained, "the “new system” [ ] HAS been launched. Not “going to be” but is. Now that it has mapped all living beings on this big rock, distribution shall begin." You also indicated, "It is IMPOSSIBLE to steal funds anymore." Wonderful!!

So, now what? If we have a plan for benefiting humanity we contact Tank? He approves us? He arranges for funds transfer? Obviously, the "distribution" mode and mechanism is unknown. In fact, everything about it is so new and unknown, we literally have no idea what is next to be done. 

Of particular interest were your words, "It reads brainwaves, knows intention is locked by DNA (Living DNA) sequencing of the individual. Not one individual, but all. Your “wealth” within it is coded to DNA of the individual." Are you explaining that there is an allocation of wealth in the trust for each of us? For each person? Of course, this is fantastic, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know how that is accessible and when? 

With plans as massive as the ills of the world to be healed, I'd like to know the scope and availability of the wealth which I can direct to worthy and needy people and projects. Now, I am probably not alone thinking, within our current paradigm, a computer "knowing the heart of every" human is a bit creepy and intrusive, however, I suppose for most of us who rely on the loving-kindness of our God who knows us completely, so long as the "quantum computer" you describe doesn't try to manipulate us into just another kind of slave, I think it could be acceptable. On this, I think we all would like a better/clearer idea of what it means "to allocate funds improperly" and, thus, be denied by the quantum computer.

So....
Each of our individual allocations of wealth are there;
Our wealth is coded to our DNA and cannot be stolen;
Within some limits, we will be guided to have wealth only to do good;
The quantum computer runs on an unlimited energy source;
The system is not "to be" launched, it already is;
"Distributions shall begin".... presumably soon.

That's a lot of good news. 

Okay, now let's get to some details on "How" and "When".

Kim? I'm asking for your help on these two points. Perhaps I should add "Who" so we know if there is someone you've appointed as a "gatekeeper" or someone to determine if our projects actually "qualify".

Just thinking through, that "it reads brainwaves, knows intention is locked by DNA (Living DNA) sequencing of the individual...not one individual, but all", the strong implication is there that we all need simply to be "introduced" to the quantum computer (although it already knows us at the genetic level) to interact and request funds. Still, we (certainly, I) don't have a clue how that is done.

Thus, we ask your help taking this next step. Candidly, the paradigm shift isn't the hard part - we just grasp the mechanism conceptually and just do it! My greatest challenge so far has been to get around the cheerleading by Tank in his feel-good blog posts. He's given us everything, plus the kitchen sink, except the means to move ahead. Perhaps he's just been the warm up act while you were busy preparing for the main event.

That's about it. From your explanation, we just need to do whatever is the metaphorical equivalent of "going to the bank". And since no tellers at the bank have ever transacted with us at the genetic level, we need your help on this.

Many thanks for addressing "what now?"

Always,
ubiety
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 Empty Re: "What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:20 am

Yep- INTERESTING, alright- About as interesting as watching the 'WALTONS' sorting blueberries- GMAFB-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 Empty Re: "What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:58 am

It's quantum bull shite is what it is ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 2805820865   "What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 2805820865   "What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 2805820865   "What's Next with More than a Quantum Teller?" by ubiety - 6/26/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum