Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds"

Go down

Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" Empty Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds"

Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" Image

26-06-2018 02:06 PM

The Euphrates -

Revealed the current wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim on Tuesday close to the announcement of a five-nation alliance includes victory and victory, wisdom and openness and patriotism during the next few days in preparation for the announcement of a coalition of seven including the Kurds.

The leader of the current Salah al-Arabawi, the principles collected by the five-party coalition is the leadership of the Iraqi state on the basis of logic in the forefront of political and administrative reform and judicial and the rejection of quotas.
He noted that no person has been nominated for prime minister so far. '
"We will go to dialogue on the three presidencies after the accession of the Kurds to this alliance to become a coalition of seven.

At the time succeeded three blocks of Shiite 'Sarun' and 'Nasser' and 'open' in forming an alliance between the description of being open to the national space 'Sunni Arabs and Kurds', both of the latter are still discussing their own options in the next government and ways to participate in decision-making.

In light of these facts, the Shiites are now in a comfortable position after they have known to a large extent their electoral sizes, although the elections, which has not yet ratified the final results of fraud. The credibility of that understandings and alliances that seemed easy among them, including the different among themselves, such as 'Saroon' supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and 'open' led by Hadi al-Amiri, which includes 'Asaib Ahl al-Haq' which has problems with the Sadrist movement.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58028

Disclosure of the features of the largest parliamentary bloc after the guarantee of the "pentacle" and waiting for "Kurds" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum