Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL?

Go down

COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL? Empty COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL?

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:19 pm

COULD THE ACTIONS NOW BEING TAKEN BY PARLIAMENT TO EXTEND THE SESSIONS BEYOND JUNE 30TH LEGAL?

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Parliamentary Information Service published the Fourth Amendment Law to the Law of Elections of the House of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013.

According to the text of the law: On behalf of the people, the Presidency of the Republic on the basis of the provisions of item {1} of Article {61} and Article (73) of Article (73) of the Constitution and Article (IV) of Article 122 of the Constitution.

Issuing the following law: No. {} for the year 2018 
Law of the Fourth Amendment to the Law of the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. 45 of 2013, and provides:

Article -1 - The House of Representatives continues to work until the ratification of the Federal Supreme Court on the results of the elections held on 12/5/2018

Article 3: This Law shall be implemented from the date of voting thereon. 
Positive reasons:

Due to the issuance of the decision of the Federal Supreme Court No. 99, 104 and 106 / Federal / Media / 2018) on 21/6/2018 and the judge to oblige the House of Representatives to take the necessary to implement some of its paragraphs, which requires the continuation of the work of the House of Representatives and for the purpose of following the implementation of the resolution and ensure the integrity of the process of counting and sorting, Law.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum