Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven

Go down

Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven Empty Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven

Post by phantomssecret Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 am

Obama, McCain and All Hillary Die And Go To Heaven

John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama all die and go to heaven. God looks down from his throne and asks McCain, "Do you think you deserve to be in heaven?"

McCain takes a breath and then replies, "Well, I think so because I was a great leader and tried to follow the words in your great book." God looks down and then says, "You can sit to my left side."

So, McCain takes his seat and then God asks the same question to Hillary, "Do you think you deserve to be in heaven?" Hillary thinks for a second and then replies, "I think so because I have been fighting for the rights of so many people for so long." God again looks down and this time says, "You can sit to my right side."

Finally God turns to Barack Obama and asks, "Do you think you deserve to be in heaven?"
Obama smiled and replied, "I think you're in my seat."
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum