Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!

Go down

Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   Empty Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:12 am

SYNOPSIS sasy --

Hmmmmm.............................

Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!  

(REFERENCING  https://www.dinardaily.net/t74103-central-bank-is-granting-leave-to-foreign-banks-to-those-with-a-capital-equivalent-to-50-million-dollars#334367 )

Aren't the Bicraqi Iraqi Banks enough for the "closed economy" as it is today???!!!

Or, is Iraq planning to open up in the very near future under an "open economy" to rocket the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment where these foreign banks in Iraq are needed with access to Country of origin currency for IQD and the Country of origin currency transactions???!!!

Why in the world would Iraq and the foreign banks located in Iraq do THAT in a "closed economy"???!!!

There are likely locations where these foreign banks can be located where the electrical, communication, and other infrastructure is located that is safe and secure enough to operate without interruption. I suspect there have been plans in the works for these foreign banks to locate in Iraq and I suspect the time to set them up and have the Bicraqi Iraqi licenses granted is short.

All in all, I think this is Good News!!! Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   Default_backflip   Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   Default_backflip   Synopsis of DV asks - Are these foreign banks in Iraq going to deal in IQD locally and exchange for USD for international purchases only in a "closed economy"???!!!   Default_backflip

In The Mean Time.......................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum