Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float"

+2
Kevind53
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" Empty Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Kaperoni   

...the IMF made it clear in 2012..move to a more liberal exchange rate regime...That is a float...but this is not some random act...the reasons are clear...the CBI needs a mechanism to counter inflationary pressure...the float is the mechanism.   [If they send a request to be put in Article 8 will that be known publicly?]  the IMF should publish that yes  but...I believe the best chance for that would be at the same time as when they have their Article IV Consultation...sorta give the CBI a rubber stamp of approval...usually those are in March, but a few years ago they had one in June...So I am expecting it soon... I do expect the CBI to accept Article VIII soon though... [Guru] Enorrste thinks anytime and they won't wait for the GOI, I not so sure...CBI got to be antsy... risky if falls out of compliance.

If I was a Lop guy it would be different but with a float, its the same result just slower... dont know how fast it rise...[What does "Deleting the 000" mean to you?]  it mean two things  1. a LOP  2. raise the value and the zeros go away ...with 60 trillion + dinar in circulation we better hope they decide to raise the value gradually via float because the alternative is a LOP.  I am not saying they will, in fact I believe they won't but there cannot be a RV or RI with that much dinar on the streets and those who say they are reducing it are wrong...you cannot reduce the money supply when the CBI has currency auctions...they can remove the paper, but the money supply has to remain...the auctions are a balance of dinar to dollars. drawing one or the other in creates demand which would throw the spread out of wack.  So until the auction end they cannot reduce the money supply substantially...

[Many...say that the CBI has said "NO FLOAT"...]  A float solves that issue...here is the problem with that "no float" comment...the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float...my view is that the CBI was simply saying they could not float at the time...which makes sense...they were out of compliance and not ready... if the CBI expects (and they do) large investors investment coming to Iraq it will create pressure on the financial system...A peg must go...there is only one alternative...a float...and the IMF made it clear...move to a more liberal exchange rate regime... it will rise fast then...   put the words liberal exchange rate regime in google...those are the IMF words not mine...answer...floating or flexible exchange rate.

6/22/18

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" Empty Re: Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:40 am

Hey Pepperoni how do you suggest they do all this while they are borrowing money from anyone who will loan it so they can try and begin to start to try and rebuild their country? Best estimates are it's going to take years and hundreds of millions just to remove the IEDs and unexploded munitions so they can start rebuilding.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 2805820865  Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 2805820865  Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 2805820865  Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" Empty Re: Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float"

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am

A liberal exchange rate regime doesn't mean a free float. It just means a more flexible rate as opposed to one that doesn't move for years at a time. Nor does it mean that the value will go up. To the contrary, it's more likely to go down as Vietnam's currency has done over the years as a way to boost their exports. But even if they adopt a more liberal policy and raise the value, it will still be a managed float rather than a free float.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:06 pm

if i remember correct you don't have the say so according to Iraqi law the cbi only have that right DUM ASS

also DUM ASS show us where the cbi has made that statement (referring to Kep) i've never seen it

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:13 pm

[quote="Sam I Am"]A liberal exchange rate regime doesn't mean a free float.  It just means a more flexible rate as opposed to one that doesn't move for years at a time.  Nor does it mean that the value will go up.  To the contrary, it's more likely to go down as Vietnam's currency has done over the years as a way to boost their exports. But even if they adopt a more liberal policy and raise the value, it will still be a managed float rather than a free float.[/quote]

Sam good job i will agree

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Pekaroni likes to hear himself talk, and sound important, even what he seems to think he knows is nothing- Yes, he IS a moron, and he will die like one- His mouth runs like the diarrhea- He knows about as much as PeePee Herman, and that ain't much-He makes me sick, and I'm surprised he doesn't make you feel the same way, don't even respond to his f'kn madness, and then maybe HIS shit won't be brought or acknowledged here anymore-- The guy is a total idiot-IGNORE him and his drivel- Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 1656125192 2cents 2cents Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 pm

does he mean a root beer float?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:37 pm

No, Pekaroni needs a 'Dead Sea' float-Seeing how the dead sea is salt water, his chances of floating for awhile is possible, and he will turn into saltwater jerky in the hot sun- The buzzards will enjoy it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Terbo56 wrote:No, Pekaroni needs a 'Dead Sea' float-Seeing how the dead sea is salt water, his chances of floating for awhile is possible, and he will turn into saltwater jerky in the hot sun- The buzzards will enjoy it-

Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 3508649203 Kaperoni: "the CBI has stated on at least 10 times they will float" 3508649203

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum