Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 Screen12

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

The news is pouring in so fast form Iraq it is hard to keep up with it. So today’s Newsletter is yet another very interesting one. Many of us want this election drama to be over with as soon as possible so the CBI can go back to the project to delete the zeros. I am no different so let’s see what the rest of this week brings.

More news….

As everyone knows I do not always agree with TNT Tony and his overly optimistic attitude about the RV even in the midst of factual statements made by the CBI and the GOI on the subject matter. Seems sometimes he lives in his own fantasy world.

But today I want to give credit when credit is due. Kudos to TNT Tony for his comments on his last call about these charlatans who are using susceptible and unknowing people to make money off the RV intel. Shame, shame, shame on anyone using this RV intel to make money. If you can’t take the time and responsibility seriously then get out of the way and let those who are willing to do it, then do it.

The important part is that accurate, honest and factual information be passed out to the dinar investment community. I really don’t care if I do it, TNT Tony or anyone else does it. Honesty has been my biggest concern since I have started my intel Newsletter. I don’t even care if someone wants to charge you for the information, just as long as they take the responsibility seriously and gives you WELL RESEARCHED, FACTUAL and HONEST intel for your money. Gee, is this not what journalism is supposed to be?

More news….

Many of these intel gurus are once again on the RV war path over some recent news from Iraq about de-dollarization. So, again I have to come to you and clarify this nonsense. This time they are claiming the de-dollarization effort by the CBI in Iraq means that the RV is imminent. Really? So, let’s take a step back and look at this recent news. Let’s use are God given brains to analyze it. Again, I am telling everyone not to forget the past and connect the pieces. The TRUTH will pop right out at you…..

First let me say this effort of de-dollarization is and was an ongoing effort for many years by the CBI. It is nothing new. Part of raising the CBI rate to 1190 was part of the effort. The rate of exchange on the streets with these money exchangers has been part of the problem all along in keeping to the rules of the MCP of the IMF. Today is June 13th and the IMF still has a couple days remaining in their recent MCP 90 day monitoring program with the CBI.

So this recent ramping up of the de-dollarization is all about money laundering and not about the RV. If the street venders can’t make a profit then they won’t exist. The new 1190 CBI rate makes if very difficult for them to sell US dollars. Why did the CBI do this? US Dollars are being funneled into Iraq to legitimize them and circulate them. This enables these mafia like gangs to then be able to spend the money legally (even if to support terroristic efforts) and account for it and into a bank account. From here they can use it to buy foreign goods, namely militia military supplies. Remember Iraq must still use US dollars to buy foreign goods and services. This part of the sanctions has not yet ended even though many times the Govt has claimed they are “fully” out of sanctions. This simply is NOT true when it comes to the Iraqi dinar and the ability to use it for global trade.

Secondly, the majority of Iraq does use dinar not US dollars. So, I don’t know how these gurus get off lying to you as if the US Dollars usage is an everyday occurrence in Iraq and it’s depletion is a sign of an imminent RV. Yes, some dollars do sneak into the streets and some shops will take them in exchange for goods or services, but the majority of Iraqi’s use only dinar and not US dollars.

Thirdly, what we should be watching is not so much the efforts of the CBI with this money laundering campaign to de-dollarize (as I just explained) but the use of the currency auctions and these sanction run efforts of the auctions for the need to convert Iraqi dinars to US dollars for foreign trade. This is the target folks so let’s not get side tracked or confused over this latest effort of the CBI. NOTHING has changed to substantiate any claim of an imminent RV. The fact is the CBI just announced of additional dollar purchase orders. So why do this if they planned to reinstate the dinar this week and not rely so much on the US dollars? Now I also want to say this does not mean they are not planning to reinstate the dinar soon to FOREX but it does say not imminent and they need these dollars for the continuance of the current currency auctions. These purchase orders go out monthly so if you don’t take the time to research thoroughly then you are a jackass and just spreading rumors.

Stop all the hype over such a trivial thing….!!!!

Just remember these idiotic gurus will keep filling your heads with their nonsense and gobble-goop and then try to use any grain of sand to make a mountain of intel to substantiate that the RV is imminent. Do they even really know what is truly going on in Iraq? This is how they hype you up to come to their next conference call or check out their forums. This way they can sell you yet more products and get commissions or for you to click on the donation buttons.

Some claim they have tens of thousands of listeners and yet only a couple thousand a month click on the donate button and give a mere $5. Folks this is tens of thousands of dollars a month! Do you make that much on your hard working job each month? Do these gurus really provide you such FACTUAL and HONEST news that you should be paying them these kind of salaries for this information? Yes, this is a salary for them and they make a ton of money off you and most of it is not taxed and they avoid the IRS.

This kind of sums are way beyond what is necessary to maintain and pay for an online internet site, chat room and forum. Someone is making a lot of profit off of your donations.

Oh, but they will sound convincing and this is the hard part to see through them when they lie. Even TNT Tony himself said on his last call that everything is not always about the RV. WOW this was very good words and again Kudos to him for saying it. But, I only wish he would live by some of his own “words of wisdom” and apply it to himself…..lol..…lol…..lol…

More news….

REUTERS: ONLY IRAQ SUPREME COURT CAN DECIDE ON ELECTION RE-RUN: PM'S SPOKESMAN

(6/11/18)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq’s Supreme Federal Court is the only entity that has the right to decide if a parliamentary election held in May needs to be re-run, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi’s spokesman told Reuters on Monday.

“This is a matter for the Federal Court and not for the executive branch or any other entity,” said Saad al-Hadithi when asked if the prime minister had a comment on the speaker of parliament’s call for another election. 
Parliament had mandated a manual recount of the election after a number of political parties alleged fraud. A storage site holding half of the ballot boxes from the capital caught fire on Sunday.

More news….

WE DO WE STAND ON THE ELECTION SAGA?

History: Referred to the House of Representatives in its extraordinary session last Wednesday, voted on the third amendment to the electoral law, which includes recount and manual counting and the assignment of nine judges to manage the electoral process.

So, we had some confusing news over these last couple days on the status of the election process. But the dust finally settled and they are now telling us they are going to conduct a total nation-wide re-count. Really? I still do not believe this will happen.

This is not redoing the entire election process as some in Parliament still desire and say is necessary. There is no provision it the constitution to allow this to occur.

So what pops out late Tuesday?

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The head of the Federal Court, Medhat al-Mahmoud, said Tuesday that the Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) has called for an end to the work of the ousted judiciary in the recounting process, adding that it will expedite the resolution of the dispute.

The Electoral Commission has requested urgent action to issue a state order to suspend the implementation of the recent third amendment to the election law by Parliament, that is, the suspension of the work of the nine judges assigned to the Commission, UNTIL THE FEDERAL SUPREME COURT RULED ON ITS CONSTITUTIONALLY," he said in a press statement.

How many times must I say that this 3rd amendment by Parliament is not within the powers of Parliament to even do as it is out-of-scope in separation of powers between the different branches of govt.

He pointed out that "the Federal Court will take the necessary legal procedures to resolve the appeal ON A HURRY ACCORDING TO THE LAW."

Abadi also said in a speech at the weekly conference on Tuesday. "The parliament and the government have no power to cancel the results of the legislative elections."

We still don’t know if they will begin the recount tomorrow, as they scheduled. The judiciary will have to make a ruling today sometime.

The BIG question is this – if the judiciary does decide to go ahead with the 3rd amendment and recounting, then how long will it take to do this?

We should all be prepared mentally for a couple months at least. Some say now that they are giving them only 10 days. The ones that will be conducting the counting say more like 10 weeks. We know for Iraq nothing is ever on time and it usually is overly optimistic with unrealistic timelines or else the effort gets sabotaged. We probably are looking something more like in the last election, when Haider al-Abadi did not take the helm and Maliki step down until early September. Do you remember or do you have selected short memory? It is looking more and more like this probably will be the case once again in these 2018 elections.

If this is the case there will be a void in parliament for the remainder of the year past July 1st which is the scheduled date of the first session of the NEW Parliament. But how can you begin Parliament with the newly elected officials if you don’t even know if they are truly elected or not since the final ratification of the election results can not take place until the re-counting occurs? See the dilemma Iraq is faced?

My personal feeling is that the judiciary better step up soon and clarify a ruling on what is going on and find a way to short cut this process or there may be some serious ramifications. They letting Iraq get painted in to a corner by their stalling and stupidity. These charlatans of the Nori al-Maliki Iranian-backed gang are doing a nice job of screwing with the elections to get back into power. Heck… if you can win legitimately then you cheat. Remember what I told you about these charlatans- they can only operate if there is chaos, disorder and disunity. So pay attention to your own country and see that this also is not true whenever there is real progress in site. What does the opposition do? They try to create chaos, disorder and disunity. This alone can demonstrate to you then just who the charlatans. Pay attention! The good guys don’t have a need to lie and do these things. Their rightful policies stand on their own good merits.

More news….

WILL NORI AL-MALKI JOIN SADR’S LARGEST BLOC?

We find out that "a delegation from the Al-Fath Alliance headed by Qais al-Khazali visited Maliki and offered him an initiative led by Amiri reconciliation between the head of a coalition of law and the leader of the Sadrist movement.

Remember that just earlier in the week the Nationalist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Iranian-backed militia chief Hadi al-Amiri, who won first and second place respectively in Iraq's May parliamentary election, announced on Tuesday an alliance between their political blocs. WOW!

Earlier also Sadr has expressed desire not to let Maliki’s party into the new alliance. This will be interesting to see how this plays out. Stay tuned.

Early Wednesday came out news- source in the coalition of state law, that the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, the alliance with the "Saroon", backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement, and "Fath" led by Secretary General Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri, indicating that he will meet Amri on Monday evening.

(Mnt Goat - this is old news already happened on Monday)

The source revealed in an interview with (Baghdad today), that "the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Ameri will visit the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, this evening, to study the alliance between the conquest and the rest, considering Maliki is a key part."

He added that "the meeting will discuss the moistening of the atmosphere between Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the alliance of Sadr's followers," stressing that "Maliki agrees to enter into the alliance and the conquest and the REST WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON."

(Mnt Goat- this last sentence means if Maliki has his way this crap in Parliament and burning of votes will end and they will proceed with the election ratification so on and so forth. So does Maliki still have any power? )

Okay so today is Wednesday and I am assuming that Ameri convinced Maliki to join the Sadr alliance. So then what pops out in the news next?

The court held a session on Wednesday to consider challenges to the amendments approved last week, and decided not to accept the challenges.

So the federal court did NOT rule on the issue and just rejected a request to make a decision. Didn’t the court just tell the Electoral Commission over the weekend to halt the re-counting and wait for their decision? Then they decide not to make a ruling. Something sounds real fishy here. Sounds to me someone is stalling. So will there be appeals and pressure on the court to make a ruling?

The fact that the court did not make a ruling does this mean that the re-counting goes ahead as scheduled and is to begin today? I guess it does. See full article on this judicial decision below in the articles section.

What a mess!

It appears the CBI is ramping up the project to delete the zeros again in light of all this election drama going on. We could be heading into a very good timeframe.

More news…

Okay so I told everyone over and over again that the clue to us as to when the time is short for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is when they would have to first go through a final re-education process just like they did in 2012 and again in 2015. Well I am hearing that this process is beginning now. But I don’t see how they can possibly back out of this one and “postpone” it again like in the past. This is the very good news we wanted.

Baghdad News reported that billboard signs are informing the citizens of the gradual phase-out of any use the US dollar and strict use of the dinar. Also that soon the ATM's will be providing all needed dinar notes, including the new category notes. This appears to be happening all over Iraq.

WOW! I think they are getting ready to turn on the ATMs and launch the newer category notes (the lower denominations). We know that when they move ahead again with the project to delete the zeros this may mean a significant change in the dinar value and the listing of the currency once again on FOREX and the other major global exchanges. This is when we go to the bank….lol..lol…lol…
More news….
I get so many questions from people who get confused over their investment. This confusion I can see now stems form idiots who spread rumors and don’t really know what the hell they are talking about. They are not serious about helping people understand and their real motive is just to make a buck while we wait for the RV to happen. They have penetrated the dinar community with their intel calls. So HONBEST intel is not their real priority anyway.

So I get disgusted every time I hear these kind of rumors. This rumor repeated from Frank26 conference call by Delta last night again.

I quote from Delta: “In 2003 the UN took Iraq’s currency, the dinar, down to 1/10 cent to prevent Sadaam from using funds for terrorism. The frozen assets the UNSC released of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) were in the mega $$. “

Question: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE DINAR VALUE IN 2003 AND WHY?

This statement by Delta is simply is not true and I really dislike this ongoing rumor. Maybe DELAT and Frank should get off the damned BLUE COACH and do some research so they can speak to their listeners intelligently.

If you are going to invest in any stocks, funds or currency you should study it carefully first and know exactly why you are investing. Apparently Delta just bought into the rumors and like to repeat them without thinking about them intelligently. In fact I did one of my Special Edition Newsletters on this topic because I thought it was so important people know the truth of their own investment. It is in my FaceBook Page. I encourage everyone to go read it.

If you study the value of the Iraqi dinar and track the rate from the beginning of the 1991 Oil or Food Program, when sanctions began, you will see the gradual decline and then once the second gulf war in 2003 happened a wild swing to disastrous hyper-inflationary levels. So, this was done maybe intentional but only through the Chapter VII sanctions and they then let nature take its course and it did. It was NOT a sudden “1/10 cent decline to prevent Sadaam from using the funds for terrorism”. It was the sanctions that tore apart the Iraqi economy but only gradually over the period of the sanctions.

Then later they had to do something to save the dinar from total collapse. So they then issued these very large 3 zero notes because of the massive hyper-inflation. In the process they also got the Sadaam notes out of circulation. So I want to emphasize over and over again that the change in value was NOT a sudden triggered event. It took over 12 years of sanctions to do it. Yes, they did suddenly issue the new 3 zero notes but the value was already at 1/10 of a cent due to hyper-inflation that already had occurred.

This measure was taken to SAVE the currency not DESTROY it.

Question: SO HOW DO WE COME INTO THIS PICTURE THEN, AS INVESTORS?

We are only going to benefit from this process in that we know that these very large 3 zero notes are temporary ( I call these Article 14 notes ..lol ..lol..) and the notes would be someday replaced with more normalized lower denominations (I call these Article 8 notes …lol …lol… lol..) once they controlled the inflation and could stabilize the government and economy again. This has now all happened. This replacement of currency is way overdue.

Question: BUT IF THEY REPLACE THE 3 ZERO NOTES WON’T WHAT WE HOLD BE WORTHLESS?

If they did have this in their plan, this would be called a “lop” which is a technical term for restarting an economy fresh from a hyper-inflated situation including other strict measures too to control the economy. This is not the care in Iraq since they report almost monthly that inflation is now under control and around only 2%. The CBI has also told us they DO NOT intent to conduct a “lop” in Iraq but rather to coincide the two sets of currencies (3 zero notes and the newer category notes) for up to 10 years. We are holding some of these 3 zero notes and so when the value is significantly increased in order to come back to pre-gulf war levels this will be legal currency of Iraq. We simply go to the bank and exchange it for the currency of our own country (i.e. Canadian dollars, US dollars, Euro, etc).

Question: BUT THERE ARE SO MANY NOW INVESTED WITH DINAR. HOW CAN IRAQ AFFORD TO PAY FOR THIS EXCHANGE?

Iraq will pay for the currency exchange through oil credits. In simple terms only countries that participated in the wars will benefit from oil credits, unless they managed to buy them from a country that did.

Question: How will these oil credits work?

Under normal times any bank would not want to handle this much exchange of any middle eastern currency. It would be way too risky. What the hell would they do with all this currency?

But these are not normal situations for the Iraqi dinar. The banks will gladly accept the Iraqi dinar because they know they can broker the currency to the US Treasury with a spread (mark-up). Some of it they will hold themselves and trade. The US Treasury will then take the dinar and transfer it over to the Iraqi CBI, where credits for oil at future market price is locked in and already agreed to years ago. Some say at $32/barrel. I am not certain if this is true or not but I now it is substantially below the projected market price over the next 30 years.

So you see the more dinar that is exchanged, the better it is for the economy of the country exchanging it back to Iraq. So I would not worry about the volume of currency going back to Iraq. This is all well planned out.

Question: BUT WHEN WE EXCHANGE DOESN’T THE US TREASURY HAVE TO COME UP WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. ACCORDING TO THE SCENARIO YOU JUST DESCRIBED THEY WON’T GET THIS MONEY BACK UNTIL OVER THE NEXT 30 YEARS. HOW CAN THE US AND OTHER COUNTRIES AFFORD THIS?

Have you ever heard of “electronic banking”? The US Treasury is funded already to cover these projected amounts. The massive profits to be made at all levels of the transfer of the dinar once it leaves your hands, as the investor, boggles the mind.

First there was the money made on a spread when the online currency broker or bank sold the dinar to you.

Second is the money you make as the investor on the initial exchange.

Third, then the bank makes their spread.

Forth, then the US Treasury (US govt) makes billions off of brokering the oil credits to oil companies so they get the oil as discounted prices from Iraq. Some of the oil credits are already sold to other countries that did not participate in the gulf wars. This already helped beef up the gold reserves for the US under Basil III. It is win-win situation for all parties.

I am explaining this information to you today since I want you to truly know your investment and know there is so much money to be made in this process that this event MUST happen.

Question: OH – BUT HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE HEAR THIS. THEN ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT….

If you want the kind of returns on your simple exchange of the dinar you are holding then you will have to wait until Iraq is ready. It is that simple so STOP your wining and complaining! Where else can you make this kind of money? Did someone tell you this was a “get rich quick” investment? Maybe this was your first mistake as to why you invested.

The CBI technically is ready and they told us just last April the “project to delete the zeros” is done as far as they could go and are ready to move on to the final stage. This was terrific news….But then the economists, consulting the govt, told us they will probably plan to wait until after the elections to go forward with it to this final stage. This was done not so much due to the election instability but because they needed elimination of this currency MANIPULATION and FRAUD and the CBI came right out and told us this too. This was in dealing with the currency auctions. We recently read that four (4) banks can no longer do business with the CBI and are prohibited from participating in the auctions or any funded CBI banking programs. So are they now ready? Why else would they have begun their re-education program if they are not intending to move ahead again? I don’t know you tell me…

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks. 
Articles Begin

PROCESS OF MANUAL COUNTING AND SORTING IN ALL PROVINCES OF IRAQ WILL BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY

MP Harith al-Harthy said that the process of manual counting and sorting in all provinces of Iraq will begin on Wednesday and will fall on the responsibility of the staff assigned by the IHEC for elections to work on the day of the ballot only and who have the process of counting and electronic sorting.

Al-Harithi said there was a disagreement about how long it would take for the assigned staff to finish the counting process. The first opinion was to set a time limit of no more than 10 days, while another went to make that period open until the end of the process.

UN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT IRAQI ELECTION ISSUES

Baghdad / Sky Press
The Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq, Jan Kubic, called on the bodies responsible for the administration of the elections in Iraq to promptly investigate all complaints of fraud and electoral irregularities and to separate them in a transparent manner that would enhance the integrity of the electoral process and the legitimacy of its results. Iraq's laws and constitution.
A statement issued by the UN mission in Iraq, called Sky Press, called upon all political actors and supporters to adhere to the causes of peace, continue to commit to resolving electoral disputes through legal channels, and calls upon all constitutional and political leaders and entities to work together in support of procedures to address complaints about the electoral process. Strengthening the electoral and political processes.

"The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) stands ready to provide further assistance and technical advice to electoral bodies, as requested," the statement said.

The statement called on the government, security forces and electoral management bodies to take all appropriate measures to secure the election materials, especially in the light of the recent fire incident, damaging a number of warehouses belonging to the Electoral Commission.

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

A political source informed on Wednesday that a delegation from the Fath Alliance headed by coalition leader Qais al-Khazali in conjunction with the announcement of Amiri and Sadr formation of their alliance, adding that the delegation told Maliki's peace initiative by Amiri.

The source told "Al-Ghad Press" that "a delegation from the Al-Fath Alliance headed by Qais al-Khazali visited Maliki and offered him an initiative led by Amiri reconciliation between the head of a coalition of law and the leader of the Sadrist movement in preparation for Maliki's entry into the new alliance."
The source quoted Khazali as saying that "Maliki is an important component of the new alliance and its presence strengthens the unity of the Shiite and the specter of internal fighting sought by some internal and external parties."

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, and Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, stressed on Tuesday, the need to work together to form a comprehensive national alliance.

A source familiar with the issue said Wednesday that the leader of Sadr's movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, confirmed to the head of the Fatah alliance that he deserves the post of prime minister, denying any reservation on the presence of Qais al-Khazali within the Fatah alliance.

On Tuesday, Asroun and Fatah announced their alliance formally to form the largest bloc in the next government.

IRANIAN-BACKED MILITIA CHIEF HADI AL-AMIRI ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN THEIR POLITICAL BLOCS OF SADR MOVEMENT

Reuters ALAAAL-MARJANI

By Ahmed Aboulenein | BAGHDAD

Nationalist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Iranian-backed militia chief Hadi al-Amiri, who won first and second place respectively in Iraq's May parliamentary election, announced on Tuesday an alliance between their political blocs.

The move announced from the Shi'ite holy city of Najaf is the first serious step towards forming a new government after weeks of negotiations between parties. It comes exactly one month after an election marred by historically low turnout and fraud allegations.

The two Shi'ite figures said they would keep the door open for other winning blocs to join them in forming a new government.

"Our meeting was a very positive one, we met to end the suffering of this nation and of the people. Our new alliance is a nationalist one," Sadr said.
Sadr and Amiri are strange bedfellows.

The cleric, who once led violent campaigns against the U.S. occupation that ended in 2011, has emerged as a nationalist opponent of powerful Shi'ite parties allied with neighboring Iran and as a champion of the poor.
He backed in the election the Saeroon list composed of his followers, the Communist Party, and other secular candidates.

Amiri, a fluent Farsi speaker, is Iran's closest ally in Iraq, having spent two years in exile there during the era of Saddam Hussein.
The Fatih alliance he led in the election was composed of political groups tied to Iran-backed Shi'ite militias who helped government forces dislodge 
Islamic State militants from the third of Iraq they seized four years ago.

"Fatih and Saeroon announce forming the nucleus of the largest bloc and call on all winning blocs to participate in this alliance under a government program agreed upon by all that is suitable to face the challenges, crises, and problems facing Iraq," a Fatih spokesman said in a statement.

The alliance, which together has 101 seats, 64 short of the majority needed to form a government, came hours after Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who's own bloc came third, urged politicians to keep negotiating over government formation despite an impending nationwide manual recount of votes.

ELECTION WOES

Parliament mandated the recount after Abadi said a government report showed there were serious violations.

A few days later a storage site housing half of Baghdad's ballot boxes caught fire, raising tensions and prompting some to call for the election to be repeated.

Abadi said on Tuesday he opposed a repeat, echoing the stances of Sadr and Amiri, and warned that anyone who tried to sabotage the political process would be punished.

He may yet secure a second term as a compromise candidate if he joins his blocs with Sadr and Amiri and manages to win their backing.

"The matter is exclusively in the hands of the judiciary, not politicians. The government and parliament don't have the power to cancel the election," Abadi said of a repeat.

The government report had recommended a recount of 5 percent of votes but the outgoing parliament, in which over half of lawmakers including the speaker lost their seats, instead voted for a nationwide one.
Amiri said on Tuesday he supported only a partial recount.

Abadi called the fire a deliberate act and said the attorney general would bring charges against those who are trying to undermine the political process.

An Iraqi court ordered the arrest of four people accused of setting fire to the storage site. Three of them were policemen and one an employee of the elections commission.

THREAT OF VIOLENCE

Abadi said a preliminary report had provided evidence of gasoline at multiple areas inside the storage site. It also showed that security cameras had been disabled and no locks had been broken, implying it was carried out by someone with access to the storage site.

Iraqi authorities said the ballot boxes had been rescued but the fire has fueled fears of violence.

Sadr has warned that certain parties are trying to drag Iraq into a civil war, adding that he would not participate in one.
Abadi thanked Sadr for a disarmament initiative he floated after a weapons cache at his Baghdad stronghold of Sadr City exploded, killing 18 people, and said he hoped the cleric would stick to it.
"I welcome Sayed Moqtada's announcement that his followers commit to not having weapons outside the framework of the state. We consider this good," he said, adding that those responsible for the explosion would be brought to justice.

"What happened in Sadr City is very regrettable, it is a crime. Those responsible will receive their just punishment."

Sadr, who ordered his own separate investigation into the incident, said on Tuesday he had identified the culprit who was now on the run and that he would be brought to justice.

(Reporting by Ahmed Aboulenein; additional reporting by Huda Majeed; Editing by Matthew Mpoke Bigg)

FEDERAL SUPREME COURT ON WEDNESDAY REJECTED A REQUEST FOR A DECISION TO SUSPEND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE THIRD AMENDMENT TO THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS LAW

Baghdad today - Baghdad The Federal Supreme Court on Wednesday REJECTED A REQUEST FOR A DECISION TO SUSPEND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE THIRD AMENDMENT TO THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS LAW.

The Federal Supreme Court held its session today under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat" Al-Mahmoud and the attendance of all the judges of the Supreme Court," said Ias Samok, spokesman for the Federal Supreme Court. "Five applications were considered for issuing a decision to suspend the implementation of the provisions of the Third Amendment Law ." (Council of Representatives No. 45 of 2013 amended)

He added that "the Federal Supreme Court, found after the deliberation, that the decision of the requests and the ISSUANCE OF THE RESOLUTION BEFORE THE STAND ON THE OTHER PARTY'S CLAIMS IN THE APPEAL against the provisions of the Third Amendment Law referred to negatively or "negatively, which would give a sense of opinion in the original case in advance.

He added that "the Federal Supreme Court confirmed that the ESTABLISHED JUDICIAL NORMS PROHIBIT THE COURT TO EXPRESS AN OPINION or a hint on the subject of the original case before it when the issuance of the award, so the court unanimously decided to respond to the request " to issue a (state) to the law of elections of the House of Representatives.

(Mnt Goat – this is telling me that the court refused to make a ruling on the it and so the Parliament amendment stands as is. The recount will be conducted unless something else comes up to prohibit it. I imagine there will be appeals and force the court to rule on it.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen 
Much love to ya all, 
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm

goat I bring you great news the rv could take place jan 1 2019. this comes from Abdullah the man on the street
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 6/13/18

Post by clyde b Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:39 pm

JANUARY MIGHT BE RIGHT,NOW! THE MT.GOAT DOES ALOT WRITING/TYPING,SHE IS GOING TO DO-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FViY4--5nY

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum