Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores

Go down

Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores Empty Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores

Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores NB-239076-636643132437667327

Monday 11 June 2018

Al-Sumerian News / Baghdad The
member of the parliamentary legal committee Ali Shukri said on Monday that there are two parties benefiting from the burning of the warehouses of the results of the Rusafa elections . He pointed out that the option of the emergency government means to read about the political process and peace.

Shukri said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "what happened from the Rusafa fire is an extension of what happened with the insistence of the parties on the selection of a commission based on quotas rather than the assignment of judges and vote on them in a secret session without a quorum and the subsequent exchange of accusations and suspicion of counterfeiting up to the burning of stores yesterday," noting that "What happened in this incident and the previous in many incidents, including the water crisis and the assurances and justifications that we believe it is a kind of dealing naively with the mind of the Iraqi citizen."

Shukri added that "the beneficiaries of what happened is divided into two parts, some external keen to keep the Iraqi situation jerky and far from stability and internal parties seeking to mix the cards more," pointing out that "canceling the elections or proceed by any step resulting in an emergency government means to read about the political process in Iraq peace and there will be no political process or peaceful circulation of power, and go to a political process lame or distorted better than an emergency government or military government. "

A fire broke out earlier on Sunday, inside food stores in central Baghdad, while the Security Committee in the Council of Baghdad that the fire targeted the ballot boxes next to Rusafa.

While Prime Minister Haider Abadi, On Sunday, orders to all the leaders of operations in the provinces to tighten procedures on the warehouses of the Electoral Commission, pointing out that he will pursue terrorist gangs that try to tamper with security and elections.

LINK

Deputy: two parties benefited from fire Rusafa stores 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum