Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June

2 posters

Go down

Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June Empty Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June

Post by Rosy Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:12 pm

6-9-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The current rate of the Iraqidinar 1190 is real and accurate and a result of monetary policy accomplished over several years when Shabibi was in charge it's not artificial or program rate.  The recent change in the exchange rate in year 2015 to 1186 now reflecting 1190 is real and a result ofdiscussions between the IMF and the CBI to monitor the conditions inIraq and the subsequent reforms.  As I said before numerous times if and when the CBI accepts IMF Article VIII they will have to get off the peg and move to some type of float allowing the dinar to graduallyrise based on investment and capital influx. This is no overnight event.

6-9-2018   
Newshound Guru chattels   Quote:  "Legal team replaces IraqHigh Election Commission & supervises hand recount of votes from 12 May. This will take 3 weeks. (Authorities of current government end 30 June & if no new government formed, a temporary government with limited powers takes over)"  So, at this point there has been no ratification of the election results by the Iraqi Judiciary. The timeline for government formation has not begun until the act of ratification.  It appears that it may be after June 30 until the completion of the recount and the election results can be ratified.Iraq will have a caretaker government beginning about July 1st. It is unlikely that Iraq will have a new government until late August or early September, IMO.   ...I have opined that the first quarter of 2019 seems like the earliest date for completion of monetary reform and the realization of any value for us.  Not a prediction, but nothing likely before then is my sense of it.

6-9-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS COMMITTEE CONCERNING IRAQ REMOVES ONE ENTITY FROM ITS SANCTIONS LIST"   ...this is WOW! news. Now the Central Bank of Iraqcan do business with the outside world. Apparently when they told us last year that Iraq was “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions this was not entirely accurate. But this is fantastic news today. Could this be why they would not let the CBI reinstate the currency up to now?
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June Empty Re: Dinar Gurus Update, 9 June

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:02 pm

if you people care to believe the bullshit of the gurus that rarely happen  bless you. I am not a guru or care to be one but here is the real truth for free. the reason Iraq has been all  screwed up is because of Malaki and his support from iran. the latest is the elections. he  has done every thing to make them do a recount. besides this he loses his immunity so he can be tried for his past crimes. also no gov can be seated until this is resolved as well as the rv/ri. until all this is resolved nothing moves ahead no matted what our brilliant grus claim. in closing unti MALAKI is gone nothing moves forward . the only thing that continues are the fools who buy products from the gurus to line there pockets
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum