Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem

Go down

Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem Empty Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:47 am

Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem

Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem Potin%20(2)

Twilight News

Friday, 8 June 2018

The Iraqi ambassador to Moscow, Heydar al-Athari, reduced the relationship between Iraq and Russia because of the oil agreement between the giant companies Rose Oil and the Kurdistan region.

"The contract signed between Rosneft and the Kurdistan Regional Government during the past two years and the past on the sidelines of the St. Petersburg conference is contrary to the Iraqi constitution, which gives only the right to the federal government to sign oil contracts," al-Athari told a news conference.

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced yesterday that all Russian projects in the Kurdistan region of Iraq are legitimate and promising.

Putin said at a news conference that these projects are not aimed at encouraging internal conflicts, but rather aim at developing normal relations.

And faced one of the largest Russian oil companies, "Rosneft," the rejection of the Baghdad government for oil investments in the Kurdistan Region, away from the authority of the Ministry of Oil Central, with additional investments in the billions of dollars to establish a network to transport gas and oil within the region.

Al-Athari pointed out that "the federal government is not bound by these contracts, and it is illegal, while it supports the companies that deal directly with them, such as (Lukoil) and (Gazprom) and (Bash Naft) and other companies.

He ruled out that "the contract signed recently between Rosneft and the Kurdistan Regional Government will have negative effects on the relations between the two countries. Last year, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak visited Iraq and met with Prime Minister Haider Abadi. Ways of cooperation and overcoming obstacles and challenges between the two sides. "

The Russian company Rosneft signed contracts with the government of Kurdistan of Iraq to invest up to 4 billion dollars in investment in the energy sector.

"Russian Ambassador to Iraq Maxime Maximov said that new horizons have recently emerged in Russian companies In Iraq, and primarily in the gas sector, pointing out that the Russian investments amounted to 10 billion dollars

He added: "The leading Russian companies, such as (Gazprom Oil) and (Lukoil), contribute significantly to the domestic oil sector, while The total Russian investments in this area 10 billion dollars, "pointing out that "Companies do not intend to stop at this point only, and is interested in strengthening cooperation with Iraq."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3282fa84-1e8c-41e5-a11d-6d38cbb72753

Iraq comments on Putin on the investment of Rose Naft in Kurdistan: a problem and a problem 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum