Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18

Go down

"All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18 Empty "All will Move Forward" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 6/3/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:08 am

KTFA

2Cents » June 3rd, 2018

So no one jumps off the deep end seeing the 90 days discussed......I am all in as soon as we have political stability.......this will not occur until sometime after the Federal Court decision according to articles.......some articles are saying the government will be announced still during Ramadan and some are saying right after Eid.......either still allows time in June for all to be completed

IMO, as soon as the Federal Court ratifies the election results, all will move forward.......however, not before......

When we factor WS info into the equation, we can surmise that the intended plan is closer than farther......However, realize even the banks(WS) doesn't know as they reportedly expected it anytime since last December.....

I posted a couple months ago that we are about to see some of the craziest occurrences in the US perhaps ever in history......indictments, arrests, property confiscation of many very "known" are about to take place.....

I have told many that as soon as you see this, go to the CBI website and within hours you can expect a change.....the time frame for this has changed many times very congruent with our studies on the Iraq timeframe......

The new proposed timeframe is now starting 6/11....couple with this the US/NK meeting anticipated on the 12th, the end of Ramadan anticipated at sundown 6/15 with the Eid festival to follow, IMO, the 11th through the 23rd could be very exciting with a back door of the 30th.....

Until June passes, this is my study.....however, the Federal Court decision could impact this drastically....

Realize, NOBODY knows the date.......It could be 2019 for all we know......We know that all seems ready and they are waiting for a "Suitable Environment".....with the info Jay brought this morning, it is logical that they have a 90 day "back wall".......

Just my 2cents haha.....

ChrisC » June 3rd, 2018

Well said 2cents. I have been down with some nasty food poisoning but I wanted to jump in and say it does matter what is happening in Iraq and then it doesn't. There are other forces in play that we don't know about and to some degree aren't even thinking about.

It is hard when you only get little tiny pieces of information to put together what is happening, and they want it that way. As we all believe, this RV is going to be a game changer for the world. Apparently a disastrous event has been building up for our banking system with derivatives.

All my life I always thought of banks as very conservative but these derivatives are betting moves like a drunk sailor would make in Vegas. The very fact that Deutsche Bank has been downgraded for A WHOLE YEAR and they are just now admitting it should make everybody sit up and pay attention.

It is UNBELIEVABLE that info was kept from the public until now. What supposedly is going to happen is that these drunk sailor bets are going to start coming due which may lead to a chain reaction of explosions in the banks.

Deutsche Bank has their bets laid off on JPMorgan and JPMorgan has their laid off on Chase, etc.. I am seeing (potentially) a scenario where the money from the RV is the thing that saves them.

I don't know though if there is even enough money there to cover what they owe. Supposedly Deutsche Bank has around 50 TRILLION in derivatives, they are the worst but most of the big banks have multiple trillions.

I hope this piece comes out coherent because I am still not 100% but I started thinking about this reading various people's "opinions" of when they "felt" it was going to happen. It is irresponsible to throw out dates like November or next year or 2020 because many people latch onto that and it sticks in their mind.

Everybody should remember this...1) Iraq is the geographic center of the ME, they are the richest in assets in the ME and they are constantly saying they are going to be the tiger of the ME. Another thing I always thought was telling is our largest embassy in the world is in Iraq. A country like this is not going to use somebody else's currency five minutes longer than they have to.

2) No more ISIS

3) corruption is on the way out. That really is one of the main reasons IMO that they have kept using the dollar and now they are going to start stringing them up if they stay in Iraq.
In the final analysis the evidence, not my opinion, shows that this should be much sooner than later.

MovieBound » June 3rd, 2018

IMO Good points. I would like to add that if 90% or the majority of the corruption is tied to the auctions, then when they stop, suspend, or alter the auctions; the majority of the corruption will be removed. Many state that we have to have the new government seated to remove corruption, when in fact the majority of corruption will be handled with the RI and the auction switch.

If anything, the newly seated government, means immunity has been removed for those that are guilty of corruption that were previously protected, which lines up perfectly with the new government's focus.

Don961 » June 3rd, 2018

Two provinces will announce next Wednesday an official holiday

6 hours ago NRT

The Basra provincial council announced on Sunday that the official working hours will be suspended on Wednesday so that employees can participate in the commemoration of Imam Ali's anniversary .

The Council said in a statement today, June 3, 2018, that the decision to disrupt the official working day next Wednesday on the occasion of the "Imam Ali" came under the local law of the holidays declared by the Council four years ago .

For his part, the Council of Maysan province, next Wednesday an official holiday within the administrative boundaries of the province on the occasion of the "martyrdom of Imam Ali . " link

Samson » June 3rd, 2018

Việt Nam records $3.39 billion trade surplus

2nd June, 2018

Việt Nam continued to make a trade surplus of US$3.39 billion in the first five months of 2018, reported the General Statistics Office (GSO).

The foreign direct investment (FDI) sector, including fuel, took the lead with a surplus of $13.78 billion.

The country’s export turnover increased by 15.8 per cent year-on-year to $93.09 billion in the first five months, of which the domestic-invested sector reached $26.43 billion, up by 17 per cent, while the FDI sector (including fuel) earned $66.66 billion, rising by 15 per cent and occupying 71.6 per cent of the country’s total exports.

Major export products posting encouraging earnings included electronics and computers worth $10.9 billion, up by 14.2 per cent; mobile phones and components, which were valued at $19.5 billion, up by 19.8 per cent; and machinery, equipment and parts amounting to $6.4 billion, up by 29.7 per cent.

Others products included footwear ($6.1 billion, up by 7.9 per cent); vehicles and their components ($3.3 billion, up by 17.2 per cent); wood and wooden goods ($3.3 billion, up by 10 per cent); seafood ($3.1 billion, up by 11.1 per cent), fruits and vegetables ($1.7 billion, up by 19.6 per cent); rice ($1.6 billion, up by 51.1 per cent) and cashew ($1.4 billion, up by 25.3 per cent).

Turnover declines, however, were seen in several staples such as coffee, $1.6 billion, down by 12 per cent; rubber, $630 million, down by 10.8 per cent; pepper, $379 million, down by 37.1 per cent; and crude oil, $919 million, down by 20.4 per cent, GSO said.

According to GSO, the United States remained the largest export market for Việt Nam during the period, with an export turnover of $17.4 billion, increasing by nine per cent compared to the same period last year. The European Union and China ranked second and third, with $16.9 billion (up by 13.6 per cent) and $13.8 billion (up by 30.8 per cent), respectively.

They were followed by ASEAN countries with $9.8 billion and Japan and the Republic of Korea with $7.2 billion each.

In terms of imports, the country spent $89.7 billion to import goods from January to May, up by 8.2 per cent year-on-year. Imports accelerated due to the growth of several commodities serving the products for export, including electronics and computers worth $16.1 billion, up by 14.1 per cent; mobile phones and components worth $5.2 billion, up by 1.3 per cent; and petrol and oil worth $3.6 billion, up by 35.3 per cent.

China remained the largest import market for Việt Nam, with a turnover of $24.2 billion, increasing by nine per cent year-on-year. It was followed by the Republic of Korea with $18.7 billion (up by 1.1 per cent) and ASEAN with $12.5 billion (up by 11.1 per cent). LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum