Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June

Go down

Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June Empty Dinar Gurus Update, 3 June

Post by Rosy Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm

6-3-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   YES, it’s all about eliminating the currency manipulation, fraud and the corrupt banking. YES, these new elections laws also are very drastic and hurt those that need to vote on them the most. So they need a New Parliament to get them passed. They need to weed out all of this corruption.  YES, The CBI need to ensure the success of the currency reform also by not letting this election chaos, that was sure to come, interfere with potential investors in Iraq.  So if they did RV prior to the elections this would put this chaos during the time period when they need to draw in potential investors the most to the new Iraq dinar. ...It is a simple factor of the much needed, political STABILITY to make the launching of the new dinar successful. The needed stability is not just for a couple days or weeks but for years to come, especially just after the launch...   [post 2 of 2]

6-3-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat
   So why did the CBI decide to hold it up the project to delete the zeros until after the elections, even though they told us it was all ready andprepared?  The CBI along with the IMF wanted to first play out the polical process of the elections and to make sure that these corrupt officials are eliminated from office and the amendments to the election law are passed in Parliament once and for all. Iraq needs these laws to keep these crooks out of politics...  They needed to close down these FAKE BANKS throughout Iraq and prosecute the guilty. Just too much currency MANIPULATION and FRAUD.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

6-3-2018   Newshound Guru chattels    The only change or import of the articles being posted about the value of the dinar in the market are whether the difference between the official rate and the market rate is within 2%....There is ...read more: https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2018/06/dinar-gurus-update-3-june.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum