Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18

Go down

Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 Empty Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 am

KTFA

Don961 » June 2nd, 2018

Iraq parl't adjourns extraordinary session until Wednesday

June 02 2018 03:01 PM

Iraqi parliament

Iraqi parliament on Saturday adjourned its extraordinary session until Wednesday.
The Saturday session was due to discuss amendments to the election law.

MP Riad Ghali said that no more than 30 MPs attended Saturday's session. link

Muqtada al-Sadr and the secrets of the black box!

Friday, 01 June 2018

Youssef Rasheed Hussein Al - Zuhairi

Most of the political figures, Iraqi government officials and all those who have been in power since 2003 are still in Iraq. Fear and fear for their political future, the seriousness of the project of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr and what he carries in his package of decisions and stances towards the phenomenon of political and administrative corruption, and drawn at several central points and a professional strategy to combat administrative corruption, and open the most dangerous files of corruption and suspicious transactions that occurred in Iraq.

Which includes all ministries of the state since 2003 and ending with serious arms deals, the massacre of Spyker and the fall of Mosul.

That the fight against corruption in Iraq is a very open and wide-ranging battle in all its dangerous political, security and economic aspects. Which used a weapon in the brutal war between Iraqi politicians in the diction, abuse, terrorism, militias, financing and the sale of government positions. The plundering and looting of the right of the people to enjoy its resources and capabilities, and took the corrupt political class positions and money, and power at the expense of the blood of Iraqis and their brothers and misery

Corruption in Iraq is not like corruption in other countries and does not resemble the rest of the fatwas in terms of quantity and weight, and in terms of the actor and in terms of type and in terms of causes and in terms of results and attitudes resulting from it.

Corruption in Iraq is no longer an exceptional case, but it has become the norm and the foundation of the public at all levels.

The political and administrative faces in the state institutions and non-independent bodies and senior security and military officers in most of their legal positions and that there have been some changes, including a slight change in some positions of responsibility and a serious indicator of the seriousness of the real crisis in the corruption suffered by Iraq.

Corruption in Iraq is measured in billions and huge amounts of money if it is spent fairly and professionally on the state institutions and services, development and industrial projects to make Iraq one of the most advanced countries in all fields in the progress of urban and service and other areas that compete with other countries in relation to the size, possibilities and wealth of Iraq.

"The size of corruption in Iraq is not the result of the abuse of power to gain personal advantage," says Transparency International, "but through the use of power to practice corruption and corruption to gain power.

The corruption in Iraq is the corruption of politicians, and the political corruption in Iraq is the source of formation and upbringing, which is the exclusive jurisdiction of the influential political class. It is the sole monopoly of this type of activity in Iraq and not only the submerged in the borders of the government apparatus

And all became waging war files against everyone and silence all and share the spoils

The attitude towards corruption is different in Iraq than in other countries as well. Everyone points and accuses the other of corruption and everyone is corrupted, while the other observer of the situation denounces everyone.

In compliance with the principles and ideals of the people and for the building of good governance in Iraq, but it is isolated and surrounded by mercenaries and mercenaries murder and assassinations.

This says about him hostile to the party and the doctrine, and that says about the occupation agent .. And that says an agent of the foreign and another accuses Ba'athist! As he was accused by Imam Hussein and said about him: he is a Kharij and allowed people to kill him but in fact it is hostile to injustice and corruption as it was before hostile to tyranny, although it is necessary to employment is a customer of the people, is not worthy of this people you to be a servant and a customer ..?

And to open to the people hidden secrets of the black box represented by the most dangerous files and personalities of corruption in the Iraqi state, which is still unknown most of the files of corruption and hot issues and serious in the corridors of integrity and the role of idle due to the political pressures and effects in the corridors of the Iraqi judiciary and in the silence of the prosecutor!

It is very certain that the overthrow of the symbols of corruption must be inspected in the secret coffin of Medhat al-Mahmoud revealed the scandals of the corrupt. The Constitution is of no value to the supreme interests of the country, it is a great national issue must be in front of the attention of the Iraqi people and in public meeting.

This is what shocked everyone when Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr demanded reform of the judicial system and the selection of national figures, honest and honest, so that the corrupt will be prosecuted because he is well aware that the truth must appear to the Iraqi people without trivialities or colluding. Justice. link

Samson » June 2nd, 2018

Human rights are ready to move internationally to ensure Iraq's water rights

2nd June, 2018

The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on Saturday (June 2, 2018) expressed its willingness to move internationally to ensure Iraq's water rights.

"The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights warns of the noticeable shortage of water in the Tigris and Euphrates because of the water procedures adopted by the neighboring countries of Iraq, which contributed significantly to the reduction of water levels and the drought of rivers as a whole, in addition to the suffering of the region lack of rain and high degrees the heat".

He added that "the Commission is following with great concern this great health and the accompanying life and livelihood damage to the people of Iraq and their agricultural land, which depends on irrigation mainly and the resulting risks to livestock and exacerbate the state of desertification and drought syndrome of our current reality."

He added that "the Commission, as it clearly indicates the absence of effective measures and solutions commensurate with the size of this problem, it is ready to cooperate with government agencies for the purpose of moving internationally and transfer the suffering of the Iraqi people and ensure the right to benefit from water to friendly countries and international organizations and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights For the purpose of pressure on neighboring countries. "

The statement added that "the Commission and out of its mandate granted to protect human rights urges the Ministries of Water Resources and Agriculture to take the necessary measures to address this crisis through the construction of water desalination projects and drilling wells and the import of modern devices for drip irrigation and distributed to farmers at nominal prices and investment waters of tributaries of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, Iraq to the fullest extent. "

He concluded by saying that "the High Commission for Human Rights calls on everyone to abide by the international covenants and covenants and the right of the Iraqi people to water and not to make water another weapon directed against the Iraqi people after terrorism."

LINK

An emergency session of the parliament on the water crisis

2018-06-02 at 12:15 (Baghdad time)

The House of Representatives decided on Saturday to hold an emergency session tomorrow to discuss the water crisis in the presence of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Water Resources.

A parliamentary source told Mawazine News that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri called during an extraordinary session held today, to convene an emergency meeting tomorrow, especially in the water crisis."

The source added that "the meeting will be attended by ministers of agriculture and water resources and foreign."

The Ministry of Water Resources announced that the Turkish government had begun filling the Alesso dam, which was built on the Tigris River.

"The Turkish side began to dictate the Elissu dam on the Tigris River," Hassan al-Janabi, minister of water resources, told a news conference. "There is an Iraqi agreement with the Turkish side on the share of water that is stored and quantities to be launched.

He added that "Iraq will meet with Turkish officials in November next in the city of Mosul to review the agreement and consider it according to new data."

In the past two days, the Tigris River has been severely under-watered, which worries citizens about the drought that is affecting their areas and agricultural crops.

Over the past two days, the dam's effects have begun to appear on the Tigris River in the capital Baghdad and the northern city of Mosul, significantly downstream, which has terrified citizens of drought that will hit their areas and crops.

Activists on the social networking site of Facebook circulated pictures of citizens crossing the Tigris River on foot, referring to the size of the large drop in water levels, amid calls for federal and local governments to intervene to curb this decline and coordination with the Turkish side.

On Thursday, May 31, 2018, the Parliament held its extraordinary session during which the first reading of the proposed amendment to the Third Law of the Elections of the Council of Representatives was completed. LINK

Sat. PM KTFA News Articles 6/2/18 Iraqwater_orig

Don961 » June 2nd, 2018

$ 850 million in US aid to Iraqi forces in 2019

6/2/2018 11:58:10 AM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The US House of Representatives approved on Saturday, June 2, 2018, the defense budget for 2019, which includes the allocation of $ 850 million in financial aid to the Iraqi security forces.

News agencies reported that the US House of Representatives voted by a majority on the US defense budget for 2019, including the allocation of $ 850 million in aid to the Iraqi security forces.

He considered members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives that the provision of assistance to Iraqi forces comes within the framework of the strategic agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington.

The Senate has to approve the defense budget by September next year to come into force next year.

Over the past few years, the United States has provided substantial aid to Iraqi security forces and Peshmerga forces in the war against Da'ash.

The Pentagon still provides about 25 billion dinars (about 25 billion dinars) per month to the Peshmerga forces within the defense budget for 2018. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum