Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June

2 posters

Go down

Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June Empty Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June

Post by Rosy Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:02 pm

We’re getting down there our records show the CBI only has about 13 days to meet IMF compliance. Keep in mind though, we don’t expect a CBI to move to Article VIII until the government is formed. Also keep in mind that the IMF needs to have their Article IV Consultation with Iraq, I tend to think they’ll happen at the same time as the transition to Article VIII.
The Central Bank announces that all banks will be required to replace the damaged currency and threaten the violators The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, the need to commit all banks to replace the damaged currency without commissions. The bank said in a statement received by Mawazine News that “the banks approved all compliance obligation issued by the Department of Issuance and Safes in 2017, which includes replacing the damaged currency without the payment of commissions in return for that.” He added that “non-compliance will be borne by the bank violating all the legal consequences in accordance with Article 63 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004 amending.” He called on the banks to “provide him with the disclosure of the damaged amounts replaced by them and received from the public until 31 May,” stressing that the answer “must be received within 3 days of the date of writing.”

HDBank promotion offers deposit interest rate of 7.6%
HDBank has relaunched its..read more: https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2018/06/iraqi-dinar-dong-vietnam-update-2-june.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June Empty Re: Iraq Dinar & Dong Vietnam Update, 2 June

Post by Mission1st Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:29 pm

its amazing how little people understand arabs. they do not care about deadlines, or progress. they also dont care the way the people in their country live. having been in much of the middle east, i can assure you that any encroaching deadline is meaningless
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum