Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River?

Go down

"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? Empty "Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River?

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:59 am

"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River?

"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? Image

02-06-2018 12:50 PM

The Euphrates -

The city of Mosul, the local capital of Ninewa province, showed on Friday a significant reduction of water levels in the Tigris River.

According to Iraqi parliamentary sources today, this decline due to the operation of Turkey to the giant 'Alisso', and start to store water, which will adversely affect and generates a severe water shortage in the country.

The Tigris River originates from the Taurus Mountains, southeast Anatolia, in Turkey and passes 50 kilometers in Syria on the outskirts of the city of Qamishli to enter the territory of Iraq at the town of Fashabur.

The Tigris branch to the city of Kut are Nahr al-Gharraf and Dujailah that the Tigris River meets the Euphrates river at Qurna in southern Iraq after his journey Through the territory of Iraq to be Shatt al-Arab, which flows in the Arabian Gulf.

The US space agency NASA warned in a new study of freshwater decline significantly in nineteen hot areas around the world, especially in Iraq and Syria.

The agency added that the increasing dependence of the two countries on groundwater in recent years was the result of twenty-two dams set up by Turkey on the Tigris and Euphrates during the past three decades, making the region one of the largest regions in the world.

Observers saw the report as a future warning and called on governments in the region to take action to preserve water resources and provide fresh water for people before the situation worsened.

Concerns about the scarcity of water in Iraq are increasing daily with the creation of Turkey, which is the original source of nourishment of Mesopotamia, additional dams.

Water Minister Hassan al-Janabi announced the water problems that have accumulated for years, which directly affected the lack of water even in the dam of Mosul, Iraq's largest water reservoir, He called on Iraqis to adhere to the policy of rationalization of water to prevent the shortage of potable water.

The Ministry of Water Resources issued a book in which it prevented the cultivation of a number of agricultural crops in the country, including Alshlab (rice), because of the scarcity of water hitting Iraq. The ministry said in its statement that in view of the critical water situation in the country due to lack of storage available in dams And reservoirs and the need to secure drinking water this year, the priority in the plan of the ministry will be to secure drinking water and the cultivation of orchards and industrial purposes, and to the cultivation of nearly 600 thousand acres of vegetables. It is the first time that Iraq to stop the cultivation of wheat crop because of the scarcity of water hit And the conquest of the land Report it.

The Ministry of Agriculture warned the Ministry of Water Resources of the expected water scarcity in the coming summer due to the filling of the Turkish Aliso dam, adding that the ministry recommended during the meeting held in the presence of the relevant authorities to proceed immediately and immediately to remove all excesses on water quotas , As well as to compel the Ministry to prepare a plan for the distribution of water revenues to the governorates, in coordination with the relevant authorities, according to the population density and the activity of each governorate.

Water shortage in Iraq The Ministry of Agriculture issued a statement demanding that the Ministry of Water Resources should not issue approvals for the establishment of new lagoons, reconsidering the permits granted to the lakes of ancient fish, and regulating the domestic use of water by adopting water-sensing technology or smart faucets.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=57666

"Shocking" pictures of the Tigris River? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: