Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis

Go down

Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis Empty Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:56 am

Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis

Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis Almaleki

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, to a rapid international action against Turkey to end the water crisis in Iraq.

"We are following with great concern the danger of the actions of the Turkish government and caused by the scarcity of water as a result of the construction of dams at the expense of the lives of Iraqis," Maliki said in a statement.

He added that "what is happening to our country today is a major water crisis, the death of fertile lands and the dryness of the water bodies. It calls on the government to shoulder its responsibilities and to continue to move quickly with Turkey and international organizations to develop the required remedies. We call on the Arab League, the OIC, the United Nations and neighboring countries and friendly countries to put an end to this. To plot the destruction of Iraq economically and vital, and the marginalization of Iraqis and call on Turkey to reconsider its positions on Iraq. "

He added that "the government and the House of Representatives and the political blocs to send a clear message to the authorities in Turkey that its work this pave the way to find a state of conflict and conflict between the two neighboring countries, we do not want them to be."

Maliki stressed that "the Minister of Water Resources to deal with the crisis wisely and realistic treatments, and take alternative precautionary measures to alleviate the crisis and its disastrous consequences," calling "all Iraqis with all their affiliations and civil society organizations to deal with the problem responsibly and act wisely and verbally and find the appropriate climate between Provinces for cooperation and consultation to come out with unified positions on that. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2bc9667d-b541-45cf-bbe6-1ab163031e95

Maliki calls for international action against Turkey because of the water crisis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum