Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections

2 posters

Go down

Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections Empty Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 31, 2018 9:35 am

Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections

Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections Election-confrence

Twilight News

one hour ago

The Electoral Commission announced that the judiciary will consider appeals submitted on the results of the voting process for the legislative elections within ten days.

The Electoral Commission announced yesterday the cancellation of the results of the parliamentary elections in more than 1000 ballot boxes out of the 53 thousand distributed inside and outside the country, because of red complaints and decisions (not explained reasons) taken by the technical committee of the Commission and the competent audit results.

The "red complaints" are those that UNHCR considers "gross violations (such as forgery and manipulation) that affect the outcome of competing lists at the polling station."

"The results of the elections are identical to those of the ballot boxes, so we call on everyone to respect the law that is above all," the commission said in a press conference.

On the movement of parliamentarians to cancel the election results, the Commission said, the Federal Court only authorized to cancel any results.

And the voice of the House of Representatives, in favor of a resolution obliging the Commission to re-counting and counting manually for 10 percent of the ballot boxes of the parliamentary elections as well as the cancellation of the results of the ballot and the internally displaced.

However, President Fuad Masoum considered in an official book the decisions of the parliament to cancel the votes of foreigners and displaced persons and manual recounting, "is illegal and contrary to the provisions of the Constitution and the law of the Commission."

And opened the infallible Federal Court, to express its opinion in the decisions of the Iraqi parliament to determine the constitutionality of the decisions issued recently on the results of the parliamentary elections.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1c60ac95-b0b6-433e-947d-674049d071a3

Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections Empty Re: Commission: One authority with the power to cancel the ballot boxes matching the results of the elections

Post by clyde b Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:34 am

ALL ARE HAPPY, SO I GUESS THEY WILL DO THIS-https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=BOOGIE+WOOGIE-TASTE+OF+HONEY&&view=detail&mid=B97DEABA1BA0FE425815B97DEABA1BA0FE425815&&FORM=VRDGAR

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum