Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks

Go down

Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks Empty Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks

Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks Csm_MSC15_SAT_Hildenbrand_AlAbadi_2_ef6c273638

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The economic adviser to the Iraqi government, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on Wednesday of economic risks threatening Iraq if the process of forming the government exceeded the specified time limits.

Expectations of the delay in the formation of the Iraqi government because of the complexities imposed by the results of the recent elections that took place on the 12 of this May and the accompanying protests and appeals and attempts to cancel the results in whole or in part, the latest decisions of the Iraqi parliament in this regard.

"There is a short period of natural transition to be borne by the national economy until the parliamentary session is changed, and it does not exceed one month," Saleh told Twilight News.

"If the formation of the parliament and the emergence of an executive authority or a new government are to take place outside of normal times, this will have a detrimental effect on economic life," he said.

"Among these risks is the transformation of the government and executive authority into the so-called conduct of business, which weakens its role in the drawing or adoption of any future economic programs and important future and the absence of signs that encourage investment or economic decisions in the market and postpone until the statement of position on the direction of the next government "He said.

Following the publication of the results, which led to the issuance of the alliance, "Saaun" backed by the Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, and the list of "Fatah" backed by factions close to Iran, followed by the list of "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, protested political figures in the window of power in years , And called for re-counting and counting or canceling the election results.

Experts believe the growing fraud allegations may be linked to a frustrated political reaction because of their loss of power, rather than to a possible political earthquake in a country determined to close a three-year war against the organization of an Islamic state.

According to informed political sources that the political blocs winning in the recent elections, ended the stage of discussions and dialogues and took the pulse, and moved to a new stage includes identifying the parties to the largest parliamentary bloc that will form the government.

After identifying the largest bloc, the political parties will enter into new negotiations aimed at selecting the prime minister and distributing positions and ministries.

However, all these stages were suspended because of the changes witnessed by the electoral scene.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/8f6ebbaf-e86f-4fd5-8776-6f63c0e505b5

Advisor to the slaves: coming to economic risks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum